Wild Things

By emeralddrop

wild things — short stories & drabbles A collection of short stories and other things from different fandoms... More

wild things - archive
skittles - nalu
complete mess - naruhina
the simple things - lyon vastia x reader
- gajeel redfox x reader
[Shugo Chara] Twelve Days of Christmas [Ikuto x Reader]
[Fairy Tail] Letters [Gruvia]
[Shugo Chara] Everything [Ikuto x Reader]
[Fairy Tail] Ice Sculptures & Growing Up [Gray Fullbuster x Reader]
[Naruto] How? [Itachi Uchiha x Reader]
[Naruto] The Annoyed Love Story Cliche [Kakashi Hatake x Reader]
[Naruto] The Troublemaker's Payment [Naruto Uzumaki x Reader]
[Rave Master] The Girl Forgotten [Musica x Reader]
[Hetalia] Pancakes&Arguments [Canada x Reader X with a tint of England]
[Naruto] We Know Each Other Well [Shikmaru Nara x Reader]
[SAO] Annoying Prick [Klein x Reader]
[The Wallflower] Changed So Much [Takano x Reader]
[Soul Eater]Falling In[Death the Kid x Reader]
[Hetalia&FairyTail] This Strange Little Man Has a Plan [GrayxItaly]
[Naruto] Rather Good Fakes [Naruhina]
[Fairy Tail] Battle's End [Gruvia]
[Fairy Tail] Heat Wave [GaLe]
[Fairy Tail] Simple [GaLe]
[Blue Exorcist] Puppy Eyes [Rin Okumara x Reader]
[FMA] Kissed in Public [Edward Elric x Reader]
[Soul Eater] Falling In .part two. [DTK x Reader]
[Fairy Tail] On-Fire [Edo-Natsu x Reader]
[FMA] Dreams of Sweet Metal [Edward Elric x Reader]
[Log Horizon] Centuries [Shiroe x Akatsuki]
[League of Legends] Rumors [Yasuo x Reader]
[Kuroko no Basuke] Plain Stupid Love [Akashi x Reader x Kuroko]
[Blue Exorcist] Distracted [Shima x Reader]
[Blue Exorcist] City of Angels [Rin x Reader]
[Blue Exorcist] Meow [Yukio x Reader]
[Fairy Tail] Chapter 425 ;; Thoughts [NaLu]
[Fairy Tail] My Sweet Summer [NaLu]
[Hetalia] Happy One-Year Anniversary [America x Reader]
[Hetalia] Scenario: You Confessed [Axis+Allies x Reader]
[Hetalia] Bloody Git! [England x Reader]
just a small note
yo
definition of a bad first impression - avenji
rinse and repeat - avenji

[Hetalia] Sky Fall [UsUk]

697 29 7
By emeralddrop

[Hetalia]

Sky Fall

[UsUk]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- 

shhhhh, i wrote some angst bc i was listening through the songs I had on my phone and i just really miss adele okay? i have bad music taste oops. and i realized that you can like do shit like put it in the middle now lol, so enjoy. 

Summary: Basically, the world went to hell because of humans and the countries disappeared one by one. The country personifications had banded together during this time period, even if they were at war with one another, but yeah, yeah, blah blah, blah . . .uh ? Enjoy!

Also, it's written kinda weirdly, but bare with me, because I swear it'll make sense.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-  

The year is XXXX.

Humans have laid waste to their once beautiful planet.

Countries have disappeared.

Families have died.

Friends betrayed.

Food scarce.

Living, deadly.

It literally is the end of the world;

Sky Fall.

.&.

Two pairs of eyes stared blankly at the headstone they had just put up; one green, looked exhausted, with bloodshot eyes. The other, a screaming blue, showed nothing at all, but on the inside, chaos ensued, mixed with rage and sadness.

this is the end

"Although, promise me this one last thing, America, please."

hold your breath and count to ten

The said country released the breathe he was holding and bit his lip to hold back the tears that were threatening to slip out. Looking up, he stared blankly at the elder nation.

feel the earth move and then

As he stared and watched those green eyes stare at him, he could feel the very earth rumble, as if it were laughing at him. Laughing at his feeble attempt.

hear my heart burst, again

But he must go on. Quickly shoving away these extreme feelings, he plastered on his always ready grin. Oh god, it hurt.

for this is the end

"Thank you, America."

i've drowned and dreamt this moment

He had known that would've been his answer; why he had gotten his hopes up so high was beyond him. Why he had let it stretch out that long was beyond him.

so overdue, i owe them

Why he hasn't asked earlier was beyond him either. Maybe it wouldn't had hurt so much. Maybe.

swept away, i'm stolen

Either way, the fake plastic facade stayed on, the sickening grin tiring his cheeks. Maybe one day he smile for real. Too bad that day never came.

.&.

let the sky fall; when it crumbles

"Alfred?"

The said country continued staring outside in a blank shock. He had been doing this for only God knows how long. The green outside along with the pleasant sunshine seemed too cruel to him, as if the very earth was taunting him, shoving the loss in his face. But even so, he could not leave this place.

"Alfred . . . Are you okay?"

Two vacant blue eyes met Arthur's crisp green ones. His crinkled in concern, while the America's own narrowed into a glare.

Why wouldn't he go away?

"Look, Alfred, you're going to be fine."

"Just shut up," he mumbled.

"Alfred, please, I promise you're going to be fine."

America merely winced at these words, too exhausted to keep repeating himself. Oh how he wished he could believe in those words, but he couldn't. Maybe he would shut up and go away after that. He usually did that anyhow.

"It's not like this hasn't happened - "

Alfred shot up, shaking, but indignant. He had had enough. Enough of hearing these words again and again. Enough of hearing those words come out of his mouth. Enough of hearing his voice. That voice that he loved.

Enough of everything.

He screamed, loosing it, tears pouring down his face, pained sobs wracking his sides.

"That's the fucking thing! This has happened so many goddamn times! I've lost everything!"

America couldn't stop the words from pouring out of his mouth at this point. It was like a dam; once you let it loose, you couldn't put the stopper back in place until it was done.

"I've lost my friends! I've lost my family! I've lost everyone dear to me! And I lost everything thing that's a part of me! How the fuck do you call that fine?! I'm supposed to be a big and strong country and be equal to you - "

He couldn't talk anymore; the tears had taken over. Alfred buried his face into his hands. He couldn't bare to show his face to the world anymore. All he did was get hurt. No matter how high he built his walls, someone found a way through the cracks.
And every single time, he had lost them.
He had promised to be their hero, to save them every time, without fail.

Yet here he was.

Alone.

Alfred cried and cried, without pause, almost drowning in his tears. After what had seemed to be an eternity, he looked out the window with blurred eyes.

Arthur had shut up a long time ago.

A single leaf fell from the tree above and landed squarely on the headstone planted just a few feet away from where America sat inside. It stood along side many other head stones, flags planted next to them accordingly to their country.

Russia. France. China. Germany. Italy. Japan. Spain . . .

The list could go on and on

Oh how sick was the fact that he promised each and every one, but look at where they were now. 

Cold, dead, and six feet under.

His wet eyes slowly started to dry. They landed on headstone in particular; the most recent in fact, a shovel still laying next to the headstone. The blue eyes hardened from their tired look and he leaned his forehead against the window pane.

"I'm sorry, Iggy, but I can't keep my promise . . . you didn't keep yours."

we'll face it all together at Sky Fall

.&.

Sky Fall is where we start

a thousand miles and poles apart

where worlds collide and days are dark

.&.

where you go, I go

Alfred reached forward, fingertips barely scraping the skin of the British man before he disappeared. Screaming, the American ran forward, pain ripping open his stomach.

what you see, I see

He watched in pain as all his friends fell, one by one, alongside the Brit who sobbed. He reached out to comfort him, but the other man disappeared into smoke.

i know I'll never be me, without the security

Hands in hair, he screamed his lungs out, tears rolling down his face, showing no signs of halting. When would this pain stop?

of your loving arms

He wanted him so badly. Him. His hair, his scent, his accent, his voice, just him.

keeping me from harm

He felt so safe when he was with him.

put your hand

"Let's go Alfred! We haven't gotten all day you git!"

in my hand

America looked up, eyes blood shot and wide as he stared at the figure in front of him. "Arthur?"

and we'll stand

The said man rolled his eyes and groaned. "Yes you idiot!" He grabbed America's hand and pulled him up. "Time to go!"

let the sky fall; when it crumbles

Alfred could only nod and follow him, too shocked beyond words or actions. He followed him, unaware of his surroundings, unaware of where he was actually going. He mumbled slowly, "You kept your promise..."

we will stand tall and face it all, together

The last thing Alfred saw was those gorgeous green orbs and that smirk he loved. Those things that he had promised to never love again.

let the sky fall; when it crumbles

"Too bad I couldn't keep mine."

we will fall and face it all together at . . .

But, oh, that last thing he heard from that accented voice he loved so much...

Sky Fall

"You broke your promise. What did I tell you?"

"But you'll never have my heart."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- 

do i get a star for trying? 

Explanation: and uh, yeah if you didn't get it the first time around, America kinda confessed to England as they were finishing burying someone (lol nice timing) and England rejected and made him promise that America would fall out of love with him, because England could tell he was dying . . . so basically he died, and then America went insane, yo. The ending should be easy enough to figure out.

anyways, thank you so much for reading! as always, I love you guys, vote, comment, and continuing enjoying my one-shots!

BTW, I don't just ship USUK. I ship FRUS, AmeiPan, GiriPan, Denno, Sufin, Pruhun, Prucan, etc. ;w ;/

dedicated to my precious cinnamon roll on instagram, sage.

- Rico!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 349 36
You can request any ships you want. EXCEPT nali, grayza, freedxlaxus, yukinoxrougue, stingxminerva, lucy and all of the other people that is not nats...
625K 7.6K 182
Romantic short stories involving female characters from various franchises and the male reader.
3.2K 53 21
This is basically just fairytail couple oneshots I ship. You may request anything you want. I do not own fairytail all rights to the characters belo...
49.6K 731 15
I hope you enjoy this assortment of absolutely adorable NaLu moments!!