Adopted by one direction

By alexa2091

chloe is a teen girl. nobody really likes her from all the girls from the orphanage . all her friends are guy... More

read this
chapter 1
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chloechapter 20
authors note
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Authors note
chapter 24
chapter 24
authors note
chapter 27
AUTHORS READ
authors note
chapter 28
chapter 29
author not
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
omg
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
epilouge
READ
Larry is real
3 years
Follow me
want a second book?
Intreseted
OMG
HOLY SHIT
I entered
Im shook
YOOOOO
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING CRAP

chapter 26

118 2 1
By alexa2091

Chloes pov

We were shooping for dresses for my sweetsixteen. Yay im so excited(note to sarcasm) ive tried millions of dresses im tired then i saw this beautiful one. It was really pretty.

"Go try it on " perrie suggested and i nodded and headed to the dressing room. It fit my perfectly it was all the way down to mid thigh. And it sucks in my stomach so i look less fat.

I got out and perrie just standed there and looked a me.

"You look beautiful " she said. I kind of blushed.

"Thanks i think this is the one " i said and she nodded i paid the dress and headed to a shoe store.

"Here these are perfect they match" she said handing me some pumps.

"I don't do pumps perrie or heels" i said and she forced me i ended up buying them. Then we found a beautiful wallet for me and bought it.

For the rest of the day we bought stuff for the party. And we ordered a place for it. Im kind of getting excited.

Lukes pov

Perrie and chloe left to the mall. Just thinking about chloe. Makes me wonder if she likes me because i love her. She is just just perfect.

"Luke snap out of it" calum said and slapped me was i day dreaming.

"What"i said.

"You kind of spaced out were you thinking about chloe" he said and i blushed. Then he started laughing.

"Shut up " i said and he stayed quiet.

"Could i ask you a question calum " i asked abd he nodded.

"What happens if you chooped somebodys head of" i asked.

"Dahh the person dies then blood squirts out everywhere " he said.

"What about if you but there toung" i asked.

"Well the person can't talk because he doesn't have a tounge" he said.

"Okay come closer and listen closely" i said and he nodded.

"Those things are going to happen to you if. You dont shut up" i said and he nodded.

Knock

Knock

I heard the door and i openned it.

"Hello those mr.hemmings,mr.hood,mr.Clifford,mr.irwin live here" the post man asked and i nodded. Then he gave me a invitation i think.

Hey gu....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 0 37
A 14-year-old girl who has been adopted finds out that she has known her real family for a long time. - this is my first story i wrote here so im sor...
219K 5.2K 71
It hurt. The memories. They hurt. Ava's life had been stopped. No education. No freedom. No hope. Getting free... wasn't really freedom. Even if s...
1.8K 68 26
Chloe Harris is your average teenage girl. She has a best friend that lives next door to her. When he invites her over one day, she meets his 3 frien...
3.7K 71 33
This story is about a 17 yr old girl. Cassidy Mckenzie Meyers. She has live in a All Boys and Girls orphange. Shes been in the orphanage since she wa...