chapter 13

ZAYNS POV

Previously.

I saw chloe running wit tears stremming down. Then u stoped her.......

"IM GOING TO KILL HIM" i screamed niall is an asshole first he tells a fucking thirteen year old that he loves her then he is making out with a girl in the park. O he is going to pay. Then i heard the door open it was niall...

Nialls pov

When chloe slapped it hurt a lot but i deserved it. I chased after her she whent inside the house. Then i jogged to the house and entered it was a super angry zayn.

"YOU DICK"he said then he punched me in the face u dropped to the floor. Then he got on top of me and started punching me.

Uturbed around and started punching him bon stop.

"WHAT DID I FUCKING DO" I i screamed in his face.

But then i heard someone screaming.
"Stop fighting your scaring me please stop" chloe said she was bawling her eyes out. Then i heard footsteps.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHERES CHLOE" liam said with an angry tone. Then the guys pulled us apart.

"She was here one moment ago" i said with a panic voice

"Guys look for here now except you to stay apart" liam said and i started to walk around when i heard screaming and crying. I walked in and saw chloe with a.....

HEY GUYS IM BACK SORRY FOR BOT WROTE IN SO LONG. BUT I BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH INERNET BUT GUESS WHAT ITS DOUBLE UPDATE YEAH BYE BERRIES (NICKNAME FOR MY fans)

Alexis xxx