I'm His Fake Girlfriend

Oleh 1004WithoutWings

"Cornelia, let's make a deal. You will be my fake girlfriend for 3 months. And I will pay you 30 million doll... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5 [Edited]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8 [Edited]
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
EXTRA

Chapter 13

17.3K 528 52
Oleh 1004WithoutWings

Colton's POV

It had been 3 hours since I found Lia unconcious in the files room. She was still unconcious. The doctor said it was all because of the shock or should I said her phobia. She was in a stabil condition. She will gain her concious when her body let her. Actually she didn't lose her concious, she was just fainting, but the doctor said she didn't want to wake up yet. Weird wasn't it?

I kept blaming myself because I could not protect her in the first place. I didn't even know that she has Achluophobia. What kind boyfriend am I? I could not even protect my girlfriend. I knew it's a fake relationship. But I realized that my feeling for her was not fake. It's real. I was starting to falling in love with her.

No! No! No! I have to deny this feeling! I can't fall in love. Love just make you hurt.

But I admit. I care for her.

My family always by her side, I've contacted them since I found her. I always there for her, but I need to come back to the company to settle everything down.

I already checked what happened with her that day through CCTV. I saw my 2 workers with her. I saw what they did to her. Even I could hear their conversation. I decided to fired them. I can't stand them anymore. They are 2 of the bitches here. I can't stand them hurting Lia.

I was on my way to the company. Suddently I got a call from my mom.

"Colton! Lia is awake!"

I quickly rushed to the hospital where she stay. I quickly went to her room.

"Lia! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Should I call a doctor for you? What are you feeling?"

I heard all my family, Tori and Lia laughed. I didn't even realized that my dad, Anne, grandma and Tori was here. I just too focus on Lia.

"I'm okay, Colton. Don't worry. And thank you for always being here with me. Your mom told me everything that happened when I was fainting. You are too over reacted you know. I was just fainted, you don't need to bring me to hospital."

"I'm sorry, Lia. I could not protect you in the first place. I failed to protect you. I forgot to tell you about that door and I didn't even know you have Achluophobia."

"It's okay, Colton. It's not your fault." She gave me a smile which made me calm.

"So.. Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm okay." She gave me smile. I held her hand.

"Need a moment together? We will leave." Sophie said.

"No. It's fine."

"Yes, give us a moment please." We answered at the same time. And then we all laughed.

"Why? They can be with us if they want."

"Uumm.. Actually I want to talk to you about something. So.. Can you give us a moment?"

"Sure. Call us if you have done."

"Sure."

And then they left this room. They left us alone.

"Lia, I wanted to ask your permission."

"My permission?"

"Yeah. I will leave for Jeju island in 2 days. It's for bussiness trip. I have to deal about something there. I will be there for 3 days only. So.. Can I leave you with my family?"

I heard Lia giggled. "Sure. You can leave me. It's bussiness. So you have to be there." She laughed. "I thought you wanted to have my permission for having an affair."

I laughed. How can she think like that. "Will you be jealous if I asked your permission for that?"

I saw her shocked face. She didn't know how to answer my question. "O..Of course n..not. I'm just your fake girlfriend, right?"

"Nope. You are not. You are my girlfriend." I wanted to answer her like that but I can't. My tongue went numb.

"Y..yeah. Uumm.. Actually, you need to go with me. I need my secretary there. But I guess, I need to ask Susan to acompany me."

"Me? Susan? Don't bother her. She need more time with her family. Just give her holiday when you are not here. I will acompany you there."

"You? You can't! You are sick. You need more time to recover."

"I'm sure I can. The doctor says it just because of the shock right? I'm okay now."

"No! You still need to recover!"

"Come on! I was just fainted not in coma condition. I don't want to rest at home. The doctor says I can go back home today. Please, Colton. I want to go overseas too. I never go overseas. Please." She gave me her puppy eyes and sweet smile. My heart melted this instant.

"Ughhh.. Okay! Fine! But tomorrow you can't work! You have to rest! Understand?"

She sighed. "Yes, Sir." She gave me her smile again.

"I need to leave now. My company needs me. Bye, Lia. Call me when you are home."

"Bye Colton." I gave her a kiss on her forehead. I went out of her room and call my family and Tori.

-----------------------------

*2 days later*

"Lia, have you packed your things? We need to go now."

"Of course I have. Let's go!"

She sounded excited. And then we went to airport. We took morning flight.

"Can you tell me again how long are we staying in Jeju?"

"1 week."

"1 week? If I'm right, I think you said 3 days before."

"Yeah. 3 days when I'm alone. But I bring you with me. So, why not we have holiday there?"

"Holiday? Yay!!! Thank you Colton!!!" She looked like a 5 years old kid when she was happy.

"Thanks too for acompany me."

Suddently we got a turbulence. Lia seemed so panic. She even grab my hand immediately. It's her first overseas, it's normal to be panic.

"Calm down, Lia. It's okay." I grab her hand.

"What if we died?"

I laughed. "We will not die here. Calm down. You have me here."

And then she fell asleep. She afraid of this turbulence but she can fell asleep. Ckckck. This woman was weird. I can't believe she can attract me.

---------------------------------

When we arrived at Jeju island, it's night already. We decided to check in in the hotel first. I have booked 1 room for us. But when we checked in she protested about it. We argued for awhile. In the end she agreed to stay in one room. I thought it will be easier for us to stay in one room. She have stayed in my room for this long. So I thought it will not be a problem. But still she protested.

After checked in. We decided to have a dinner at the nearby restaurant near the hotel. We choose to seat in the balcony. Jeju had a great view at night.

"Have you been here before?"

"Umm.. Yes, I have been here before. Bit I think it's probably 5 years ago when grandpa was sick."

"Oh. So your grandpa and Sophie are from Jeju?"

"My grandpa from Jeju but my grandma from New York. They met here in Jeju and fell in love. My grandma decided to stay in Jeju with my grandpa. But when my mom was in high school, my mom and grandma decided to go back to New York. But grandpa didn't want to leave Jeju. He owns many resorts there."

"So, Can your mom and grandma speak korean?"

"Nope. They can't. They speak english there."

"I see... Uumm.. When is your meeting?"

"Tomorrow afternoon. Why?"

"I just wonder when we can have the holiday part."

I laughed. She was just too cute and funny. "It's holiday already. I have never brought my employee for a dinner with me."

"Oh. Where will we go for the holiday?" Her eyes full of sparkle. She was really excited.

"Umm.. I don't know. You choose."

"But I have never been here before."

"Just search it in the internet. Just choose places that you have interest in it."

"I'm too lazy to search it in the internet." She pouted. "Just suggest it for me."

"Umm.. There is Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak. The sun rise there is relly good. And then there is Cheonjiyeon Falls. As the name, it's a beautifull water falls. There is Hallasan Mountain too. It's the highest mountain in Korea. The view there is so great. There is Teddy Bear Museum here. You will love it there. As a man, I don't like it. Because it's full of dolls. And then there is Jeju Folk Village Museum. It's like a village."

"Okay! We will go there!"

"Where? Which one"

"All of them?"

"All?"

"Yeah. All."

"How can we go there within a week?"

"I'm your secretary. I know how to plan your schedule. So, I will make a plan this holiday too!" She was too excited. She could not even think straight.

"Hey! It's not going to work. What we have is called HOLIDAY. We have to have fun. We can't be strict to the schedule! Silly girl."

"Oh. I forget about that." She said. I just shook my head.

"Ah! I forget to mention the most interesting place in Jeju."

"What is it?"

"It's called Loveland. It's a park which focused on the theme of sex. Maybe we can learn something from it."

"Eww!! It's interesting for you!!" I laughed.

We spent our time talking about our holiday. We ate dinner while talking about it.

She got too excited about our holiday plan. She was very clumsy when she was excited. She even drank a bottle of ketchup. She tought it was her drinking bottle. I just can laughed. laughed really hard. That accident was just too funny. How can she be that clumsy? I could not imagine it. How can she think that it was her drinking bottle? Even the shape was really different. Her drinking bottle was bigger. Much more bigger. She said she didn't think about it. It just happened to her. I just can wonder. She is clumsy or stupid?

-----------------------------------

I hope it's interesting chapter. The places in Jeju that I mention before are really a good places. I'm not sure about the Loveland (Lol :D). I have researched about all of the places. That places are mentioned as beautiful places in Jeju that must be visited, include Loveland. Visit them if you are in Jeju!! ^^

Lots of love,

-1004WithoutWings-

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.5K 90 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
95.9K 3.1K 27
G, High School Cheer Leader, Popular, 'Princess' is not the right word to explain her... People heard her saying many times. "I am God And I Speak L...
1.8K 307 13
"I want fuck these lips with my cock Sarah," Oh fuck. ***** 24 year old Sarah Wayne has debts, a lot of it probably because her father owns a lot of...
268K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...