Worlds Weave (A Percy Jackson...

Autorstwa Cara_Ichinose

The demigods journey to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry to make alliances. They meet old friends a... Więcej

Chapter 1: Unexpected Announcement
Chapter 2: Hast thou seen Hagr... BOLT?!
Chapter 3: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter 4: Sharing dreams
Chapter 5: Demigods go shopping
Chapter 6: The Boy Who Lived
Chapter 7: Empousae attack
Chapter 8: Wands and Robes
Chapter 9: The Kane Siblings
Chapter 10: Owl attack
Chapter 11: Piper's charmspeak
Chapter 12: Train to school
Chapter 13: Sorting
Chapter 14: Trudging through the woods
Chapter 15: Common rooms
Chapter 16: Breakfast Monsters
Chapter 17: Divination
Chapter 19: The Charming Potions
Chapter 20: I got slapped by a fish
Chapter 21: Transported
Chapter 22: Stuck

Chapter 18: Tartarus brings terror

1.5K 40 41
Autorstwa Cara_Ichinose

Unedited. 

This chapter is sort of a filler. It isn't really that long but please read the author's notes. They're really important... well in this chapter they are.

Percy's pov:

As soon as we reached the training area, I knew that there was something very wrong. A peculiar aura of power covered the field. As I scanned the arena, trying to find anything out of place, a single sheet of folded paper was strewn over the training field in the dot middle.

I gestured towards it, catching the attention of the group who stared at the note with dismay. 

This better not be any new mission, I though silently.

Annabeth walked over to the note and gingerly opened it up after shooting a nervous glance at me. I walked over to her and took notice of the Olympus official stamp sticker slapped at the fold of the enveloped note.

Annabeth flipped the note over and started reading it:

" Dear children,

                               Tartarus has been tricked into letting loose a horde of monsters directed to kill a wizards by the name of Harry Potter by the Titan meant to kill Poseidon, Prometheus. Unfortunately, he is not the only one ordered to be killed. Percy, Jason, Annabeth and Leo are under threat as well. Carter Kane and Sadie Kane were appointed to look over the Golden Trio as you are to do except that they are not under any threat. The council believes that if the forces are adjoined then the horde can be held off. A singular locket is the source of the spawning. You must destroy it. The blood of the Sea, the Sky, Knowledge, Crafting as well as the blood of the wizard. The forces must combine. The son of the sea god is ordered to be killed by Prometheus. Take care of yourselves, young ones."

Silence came with the note. 

Annabeth finally broke the deep silence," We need to tell Chiron about this. He said that we had to tell him if we wanted to break the secret to the wizards."

"Woah woah woah! First, we need to decide if we're even going to tell the wizards!" Carter remarked.

"Oh shut up, Carter! Of course we have to tell the wizards unless you have any other idea that doesn't make the wizards think of us as traitors," Sadie reasoned.

"Sadie's right, Carter..." Jason said.

"All in favor for telling the wizards?" Percy asked, throwing his hand into the air only to be followed by Annabeth, Jason, Sadie, Frank, Hazel and Piper.

Percy stared at Nico and Thalia expectantly while Sadie glowered at Carter.

"Guys, you saw what just happened in the woods! They are not trust worthy! Besides, that Harry guy is way over his head. Even if we do tell them, what's to keep them from proclaiming us as the enemy?" Nico debated his point.

"That's a risk we're going to have to take, Nico," Jason said, shooting a glance over to his sister.

Thalia sighed and said," fine, i'm in but if this doesn't work then i'm going to cut your balls off, Jackson."

"Nico?" Hazel called out expectantly. 

Nico followed Thalia's manners. 

"If this doesn't work then you're dead, Water boy," Nico growled before stalking his way over to stand beside Hazel who threw an arm over Nico's shoulders.

"Well, are you going to just stand there?" Sadie huffed out the words, her arms crossed over her chest as she stared at Carter who nervously tugged at his sleeve.

"Guys, come on! This is completely bonkers!" Carter exclaimed.

Sadie sighed and said," Do you have some other brilliant idea, then?"

Silence followed her words as Carter's face scrunched up in dismay. 

"No, i don't. This plan better work, Percy," Carter said before dropping to the ground, his legs tucked beneath him.

 "How is it that i' the one being threatened by all of them? Also, I think you might want to calm Pine cone face down. She's completely nuts when it comes to threatening. I really don't want to experience the 'cutting off of my balls'" I whispered to Annabeth. 

Thalia happened to have over-heard it as she was walking over to Piper who was standing right behind Annabeth.

"You might want to be nice to me if you don't like my threats because I sure as Hades don't joke about them," Thalia said as a smirk graced her features.

"Oh and," Thalia broke off only to deliver a punch to my stomach, making me gasp in surprise.

She dug her fist in deeper until I groaned. A jolt of electricity passed through my mid-section before I was hollered back into the air. I was thrown back a meter into the air.

I landed on the hard, training platform with a loud thump. My head was vibrating rapidly and my stomach throbbed in pain.

I managed to raise myself halfway to my feet before a thrash of air knocked me back to the ground. 

I looked above myself to see Thalia hovering right next to me. Her knees were cemented into the ground next to me and an amused expression covered her face.

Another punch met my gut, making me groan once again. Digging her fist further into my stomach, Thalia lowered her face so that it hovered right over my ear and whispered,"Never call me Pinecone face again, seaweed brain."

"Ouch," I said as i clawed at her fist that continued to dig deeper into my stomach. Electricity sparked around Thalia's fist sending jolts into my body that made me gasp out in pain.

"Had enough yet?" Thalia asked in a sweet falsetto. 

"Nuh huh, Pinecone face," I managed to breathe out. I concentrated on the water that flooded the lake that had been dug into the ground a few feet from here. 

The familiar tugging feeling passed through my stomach as my hand flew in the direction of the lake, urging the water to waltz over to him.

A thin sheet of water shot towards him, wrapping around Thalia. I willed the water to pull her off of me and freeze around her, concealing most of her body.

"Jackson! Let me go!" Thalia screeched. 

"Say,'Percy is the best' and then i'll think about it," I said as a smirk appeared on my features. I jumped to my feet and started to mockingly circle Thalia.

"Never," Thalia growled.

"Okay then," I said cheerily before swirling on the balls off my feet and starting to walk away from her.

Thalia screamed in frustration behind me and screeched," Fine! Percy, your the best!"

I stopped in my tracks, a smile curving my lips. I concentrated on the ice, turning it into steam in the blink of an eye.

I turned to face her just as she dropped to her knees before clambering back up and raced after me. I laughed and turned right around, flinging myself towards the training area where a dozen dummies stood.

As I reached the fighting area, I pulled out Riptide with glimmered in the sun's light.

I turned my head to glance back at Thalia who grabbed a sword from the weapon basket and continued her marathon.

I stopped in my tracks and readied my sword. I met Thalia's strike in mid-air.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Thalia and I lay in a heap on the fighting field, our chest heaving and a gigantic smile curving on both our lips.

"I won," I said, jumping to my feet and throwing out a hand to help Thalia up. Thalia grinned and grabbed a hold off it, pulling herself to her feet.

"I already knew would," Thalia replied and sent a shock through my body making my teeth vibrate.

"Stop it!" I said, exasperated. Thalia smirked. I threw my arm over her shoulders and weaved her over to where Annabeth and Jason where fighting. 

In a single flick, a stream of water carried Jason's sword out of his hand and to him. 

"Percy! Give me my sword back, dude!" Jason said before throwing himself at me, trying to snatch the sword back. 

I threw it at him before slipping under his arm and racing over to Annabeth who grinned and said," Come on, water boy. Time for our next class."

"Already?" I asked.

"Yup!"  

..........................................................................................................................................................................

I know it isn't that nice but it's something. I was busy starting my new book. 

QUESTION: DO YOU THINK A PERCY JACKSON/THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS CROSSOVER IS A GOOD IDEA?

I have already written a bit of it so... Here's a sneak peak on the book:

.......................................................................................................................................................................... Jace's pov:

The cold, frost-covered grass thrashed against Jace's legs as he maneuvered himself down the hill, trying to get to the lake.

The night sky shone with a dullness induced by the clouds that were scattered all over. The yowling wind slammed against Jace's body, slowing him down.

He really wished that he had worn a warmer jacket but to be fair, he had left in a hurry. If this turned out to be the same as the Jonathan/Sebastian and Valentine fiasco then the shadow hunters were in trouble.

The last battle had left the race with more sorrow than imaginable. He would know as he had been in the dot-center of it all along with Clary.

Clary, Jace had been in love with her ever since the time he laid his eyes on her at Pandemonium.

Now that he finally had her, he was too afraid to even be in the same room as her, afraid that he would end up hurting Clary like before. For this very reason, no one knew of his little problem yet.

Jace had found a note concealed in a glass bottle, shoved halfway under his comforter when he had come up to his room earlier today giving only an address as a clue.

Now, he was making his way down to the 'next clue'.

Several cuts and bruises covered his body due to the fall he had endured. He had taken his chances, leaping off of a six meter high wall and coming to a stop only when he slammed against a boulder.

He had been rolling around on the surface of the earth for quite some time now. Dirt was splashed on top of him, making his blonde hair a blotchy mess.

As he pounced over a hedge, Jace found himself standing on the banks of the lake.

Pebbles and grains of sand coated the ground, rolling back with the water.

A peculiar sight caught Jace's eye; a white piece of parchment was rolled up, popped into a bottle and stuck, hose down, into the soft sand.

It was placed much like the bottle he had found in his room had been only that now, it was under sand. Jace was certain that this note was from the same person who delivered the last.

As he strode over there, he pulled out a seraph blade from under his jacket and held it up high, illuminating the scene.

Jace grasped the bottom of the bottle and popped it out, his eyes training over the water which reflected white light out onto the sheet of sand.

The glass bottle was corked at the top like a wine bottle, only much tighter, just like before.

Jace sighed and heaved the bottle towards the ground, covering his eyes with his free arm.

As the bottle exploded into an array of reflecting shards, some struck Jace's skin, piercing into it and adding a few more cuts to the exceeding list.

He quickly grabbed the piece of paper before the raging wind could carry it away.

Flipping it open, he read just two words; two words that sent chills scrambling up his spin:

                                                                               Be ready

r~ֱʇ..................................................................................................................................................

do you like it? tell me in the comments. see ya next time, guys!

                                                                                                                                                  - Crystal

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

59.4K 1K 28
A new prophecy has come up and Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Jason, Piper, and Nico must travel to a wizard school known as Hogwarts, where the...
468K 12.8K 60
In a world without demigods, Annabeth Chase has been on the waiting list to check out a book for months. As it turns out, none other than Percy Jacks...
762K 16.9K 16
Percy Jackson just won his own war, and now Chiron wants to send him, Annabeth, Nico and Thalia to a wizard school in England? Not to mention it's ca...
197K 3K 21
Nico, Percy, and Thalia are given a quest that only children of the Big Three can complete... together. They must go, to Hogwarts. (takes place in Th...