Renegade-N.H-

Da SJWATTP

Harley Asher and her older brother Carter have lived a whole year without their beloved parents. When a wolf... Altro

Holy Ground
Fat Lip
Everybody Talks
I'm A Mess
Friday Night Lights
All Of Me
It Started With a Whisper
All Gave Some
Some Gave All
Bad Company
Steady As She Goes
Mad Sounds
Gold Standard
Eighteen
Dark Sea
What You Are
Prophecy
Lighting
Twin Skeletons
Blame
Pretty Pup
Almost Home
Afraid
Riddles & Rosemary
Nightmares
A Love Like War
Styles
Launa
Warm Waters
Bandaids
I'm Out Of Love
Truly, Madly, Deeply
Dreams
King
Freedom
Old News
hold me down
Forest Fires
Eye's Can't Shine
Dark Inside
Skulls
Lost
No Regard
Forget Who You Are
No Time For Sorry
Faintly
Bound and down
Starry Nights
Tequila Sunrise
Heaven's Gonna Wait
RIOT

Hold Me In Your Arms

1.4K 74 16
Da SJWATTP

**This is the first and last warning, there is sexual content in this chapter. Enjoy ;)**

"Has he come home yet?" I ask coming down the basement stairs. I hadn't heard from Niall in hours and what felt like days.

From what I understood Declan had changed before they had the chance to leave him in the alley questioning who it was who put him there. So now he was strapped to a chair in the large basement, and set of heavy chains wrapped around his stomach.

His bare chest rises and falls in time with the patter of thick rainfall outside hitting the window. Louis had treated whatever major wounds that were inflicted on Declan and was now standing against a large tool bench waiting.

"Liam went out looking but his scent is gone from the rain, he could be anywhere."

My stomach drops, it wasn't fun playing a waiting game when you were waiting on someone you loved or worse a dead body.

"He'll be back," a voice from the dark of the room calls. Loran steps into the swinging light of the basement and looks at me seriously. "He'll come home Harley, for now get some sleep and ice that jaw."

I look at him for minute trying to find his tell, that little sign that screams I'm lying. But I don't and I still haven't figured it out. But I listen to him, looking over to Declan's body again before wandering back up the stairs.

I find a coffee cup and make myself a large cup of tea before shuffling up to the guest bedroom. I pull off the dirty clothes and find a baggy t-shirt of Louis and let it fall over my body. I kick off my tights, fixing the band of my underwear, I set my phone and the gun from my pants on the side table and sit in bed. Cater had been calling, so had Alex but today wasn't a day I would answer their calls. Eventually they would call Louis and he would make up a good excuse that would buy me another few days of solitude.

I cuddle under the warm clean sheets and wrap my hands around the cup trying to keep heat in my body. Eventually my body begins to over heat so I climb from the bed and find myself pushing the window open. A rush of clean, crisp air flows through the stuffy hot room.

I lay back in the bed and let the air cleanse the room. Not long after I shut my eyes I wake to a crashing sound. I sit up immediately in panic teaching for gun on the table beside me.

But I drop it back down when I realize what the noise was. I crawl from bed to the floor where a very naked and very wet Niall is curled on the floor in a ball. I pull him close to my body not caring about the amount of water dripping off of him.

"Niall?" I whisper to him holding his face to mine just looking for a sign of life. He opens his eyes to look at me and instantly pulls away when he notices where he is. He slams against the opposing wall and brings his knees to his chest.

"I almost killed you," he whispers to himself but I shake my head.

"No you fought it, you didn't hurt me." I say crawling towards him on the floor. He looks at me, almost terrified at the sight but he uncurls and extends until I am able to climb into his lap.

I press my head against his chest and listen carefully to the slow rhythm of his heart inside. He wraps his wet arms easily around my body and tightly holds me. We stay like that until he comes back to himself and urges me to look at him.

"Don't ever do that again," he says.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," I say referring to the cure and not knowing what it would do to his body.

"I mean don't put yourself between me and a wall, always have a way out. I don't care if I die or chance, whatever it may do to me. I just always want you safe and sometimes even the best of us can't control that."

"But you did," I urge.

"But I won't always."

He swallows hard, his Adam's apple bobs in his throat as he takes my face in his hands. They are still cut up bay, cold to the touch and rough on my skin.

He kisses me carefully our lips come together like they are meant to be that way. Sparks run through my body and I lean in deeper until I am completely lost in it. Only his slight tug back brings me from the edge bliss. He digs in roughly, anger still coursing through him, his fingers dig into my thighs and his teeth tug at my lip.

I look at him and want more, I want his hands all over me and all at once. My body hearts up from the inside as his hands run down my neck until they reach the top of my hips. His fingers dig into the skin and my thoughts and his heart speeds in pace.

He slowly leans forward beginning to place these tiny kisses on the skin of my neck until he pauses at the base, nibbling at it gently. I let a small whimper leave my lips as he does so the sounds sliding between us. The bulge between his legs grows with each sharp inhale of my breath, he knew what he was doing to me and it only made him do it more.

"Niall," I whisper and he nods into the crook of my neck. He wraps his long, strong arm around the base of my body until his fingers dig into my ass. He lifts both of us off the ground and walks us towards the bed in the pitch black of the night.

He throws me back into the bed, my head sinking into the pillows and his hands resting above my shoulders, he holds himself above me. His eyes trace over me for a long, slow moment before he comes back to my neck with his lips. He runs a free hand down until it comes to the base of the loose shirt and pulls it up around my stomach. His hand is cold against my warm skin as it runs over my stomach, coming to the base of my breast. He runs his fingers over the nipple gently as his lips find my own again.

Low moans come from my lips as he moves down, kissing everything he could until his lips kiss the round of my breast. I free myself from the shirt and toss it to the ground turning back to him as he looks up to me, seeking out my stare as he slides down my body. My hands find parts of loose sheets as his hands follow the path down my long sides. My body begs for him to touch me again, my hips push down into the mattress and my back arches as his mouth glides against the bare of my stomach.

I can smell the dirt, grass and sweat coming off of his body as my body trembles lightly under the touch of his tongue. His hands grip at my pubic bone tightly, digging into the fabric separating him and me. He slides his hands under the elastic of the underwear and slips them off as he lays more kisses along the sensitive pubic bone.

He groans, and looks back up at me. I gasp sharply my chest rising in anticipation as his tongue lightly brushes across my heat. The blisters on his hands rub against me as he presses deep into my skin to hold me still. The stubble on his jaw brushes at my thighs causing me to curl them up towards my chest, and my fingers curl deeper into the messy sheets.

My back does a full arch as his mouth plays below, teasing me slowly and steady with his tongue twirling at my clit, he sucks gently before moving down to slip inside of me.

"Niall..." the name slips roughly from my throat once more, louder this time and more needy. My head is completely sunken into the bed now and my pulse beats quickly against my flushed skin. He pushes his mouth harder into me, sliding his hands over the back of me thighs and spreading them wider for me.

He pushes against the base of the mattress, attempting to relieve any pressure building in his growing hardness as his tongue slides across me once again. "Come for me," he growls.

The sounds of his voice was rough, and it only brought more fire to my stomach. My flesh like it was lighting on fire in a million different places as he touches each and every inch of my body. I never knew how badly I needed this until he was pushing against me, growling and licking the taste off of me.

I let a shallow shine go as my hips buckle from the sound of his deep voice, my body shakes and curls underneath his touch. I had never experienced so much tension in my body before this moment and I needed it relieved. My hand finds the top of his head, tangling into his hair and pulling. He sucks harder, working steadily as I come against his tongue. His eyes flick up across the top of my body as I go wild, skin flushed, chest rattling and little swear words leaving my sore lips.

"God you are beautiful," he says as I gather my breath, I slowly look down to him, as his mouth still painted my body with tiny kisses and soft suckles. I smile at him, and untwisted my fingers from his hair.

I smile into my shoulder, biting my lip he licks his tongue over the sensitive skin of my center again causing me to hiss slightly, arching my back. His hand finds my breasts again, pinching at the erect nipples that had formed in the rough play he was creating. His jaw clenches as he lifts his face from between my warm thigh, baring his hips down into the mattress again. He looked desperate for even a tiny bit of friction, throbbing for contact so badly that he may burst.

Pushing his body up he hastily slides between my legs, hovering above me I cradle my hands around his face, gripping tightly to the hair at the back of his head. He bites hard on his lips, trying to control the animal raging inside of him as he grips my thigh and pushes inside of me. My warmth, all wet and swollen around him, pulsing from his actions only moment before. A small cry leaves my lips as I rock against him, meeting in time with his.

He steadies himself, tucking his face down against my neck using his mouth to suck at my skin as he breathes deeply. His arms take hold around me trying to hold his sweaty body flush to mine as his thrusts become heavier and faster. My body begins to wither under his again, reacting to the swell in my stomach. He rocks against the perfect spot completely unraveling any control I might of having, my nails dig into the flesh down his back sharply. He growls under the breaking of skin, and pushes harder into me.

My mouth hangs open, trying to collect myself and gain a breath as my eyes crinkle shut. Breathing fast he breathes into my neck only producing small whines of absolute ecstasy from me. I can feel his body tensing, starting to give into the curves of my body. His hands move from the place on the bed to grip around my face. He rubs against my temple with his thumb, softly but pleading. For a moment I can almost hear him begging me to open my eyes.

I let them flicker open as a harsh moan comes from his lips, his urge to come fighting back hard. My legs lock up around his hips, twisting the heels of my feet against his thighs with every heavy, hard thrust. I clench around him, his hands twisting in my hair and pulling behind my ears at the intense sensation.

He sucks in a deep breath as my body shakes underneath of him for the second time, my head tups back and a long drawn out moan leaves my lips. He pushes further inside of me, holding himself there to feel pulse of sensation around him. His name leaves my lips in a mess of swears and pants. My hands struggle up his body, dragging into the back of hair and pulling at the strands as my body continues to convulse with the release.

He rocks his hips into me once more, quickly and harsh letting the feel of my swollen, contracting walls take him over. His own orgasm quickly following mine. He strains to keep his eyes open, desperate to focus on something other than the anger and rage, the caged animal inside of his chest. He fights it, giving into exhaustion and dropping down to rest his head beside me, a deep groan escapes his mouth and then, just silence.

He rolls over, breathing heavily into the cool air but his arms search for me until he has pulled me up and into his chest. Tightly holding me in the noises of panting and broken breathing, sweat rolling between us and pulsing to fill the silence. I wanted to ask if he was okay, but I wouldn't. I wanted to ask if his anger was under control but I couldn't.

I knew he was thinking a million things right now, a small part of me was selfish and wanted him completely here for this moment. But I knew that if I was his distraction from everything go on it was better than nothing at all. At least he was safe he with me, and not dead in the darkness of the woods behind my house.

He kisses my forehead gently and looks down on me with a grey look in his eyes "Was that--" he says and stops not from being out of breath but from not knowing how to ask.

"My first?" I say, shaking my head. "No." I almost think about the time I had lost it but the look on his face begs me not too. He could hear everything and that was something that was to be kept a secret.

"I wasn't too rough?" he says shyly and I laugh, again shaking my head.

"It was perfect."

**This update was long coming ( ;) ) but I really wanted to to make sense, and be good. It's my daughters second birthday today so I'm off to celebrate with her and family! I hope you guys have a great weekend, and don't let the one direction drama bring you stress!!! Only six more days till their FIVE YEAR!!! ahh

comment and vote for me below, and go bathe in some damn holy water.**

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

124 1 28
With the wars over, there is nothing left but aftermath, and dealing with the consequences of making an army to survive it. This is Damien's world. ...
864 45 30
Abandoned as a baby, raised by the state. Hope doesn't know she is a wolf. When she shifts she finds herself in trouble with the Animal Control and R...
5.6M 157K 27
Chloe was beaten and abused by her pack. Her mate rejecting her is the last straw. Unable to deal with it all she runs away. Meeting a new pack and f...
255 59 31
When young Giana Holloway finally discovers her soulmate the form of Carter Lewis, her joy no bounds. However, heartbreak strikes when he rejects her...