The Connection (Lesbian Story)

By LoveAday

Meet Michelle and Eva, a lesbian couple who's sex life needs a serious jump start, Meet Lauren, Michelle's be... More

The Connection - Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilouge
Melissa and Alex

Chapter 14 Part 2

4.3K 61 20
By LoveAday

Simone p.o.v

I heard my phone ping from the other room.

"Babe check my phone will you?" I called to Amina.

"K"

She walked in the kitchen a moment later and showed the text to me :

Passing through Allentown for a few days. Lunch tomorrow? - J

"Who's J?"

I frowned, "I'm not sure."

Who is this? I text back. I lay my phone down. Amina crossed her arms at me. I ignored her gesture.

"So what do you want to do tonight?"

"I don't know why don't you ask J?"

"Don't be childish it's probably a wrong number."

"That happens to be texting a person that's also in Allentown?" Amina raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well I did buy my phone here, half the numbers start the same. Are we really about to argue about this like some kids in high school? Let the shit go."

"Whatever."

I rolled my eyes. I really didn't feel like arguing with her. My phone buzzed again.

Janelle.

Why the hell was she here?

Amina looked at me expectedly.

"Well?"

"It was a wrong number baby damn. What's with you today you never act like this?"

"Nothing." She turned and left the kitchen. I sighed and texted Janelle back.

Lunch tomorrow is fine, what brings you to Allentown?

Janelle: Checking in on an old friend. Lets say 12:30 at Charlie's? My treat

Me: Yeah that's fine.

I shoved my phone into my pocket then thought about it and deleted the texts between Janelle and I. Not that I had anything to hide.

You cheated, kissing is cheating. You almost fucked her.

I groaned and ran my hand through my hair. It's just lunch, nothing's wrong with that. I finished putting away dishes then decided to go for a walk in the park, I did not feel like dealing with Aminas attitude.

Cassie P.O.V

I glanced over at Lauren. She had been quiet and withdrawn since we left Walmart. We'd stopped a few more stores after that; I needed fabric, a mannequin, and an sewing machine so that I could do some work. Lauren sulked the whole time.

"Soooo, do you want to tell me what's wrong?'

No answer.

"..... are you hungry?"

"I ran into Janelle in Walmart."

"Janelle?"

"Yeah. Your ex."

"What the hell is she doing here?"

"She told me everything."

I glanced over at her, "I told you everything, we talked about this."

"You didn't tell me you FUCKING RAPED HER."

I slammed on the brakes. "What the hell Lauren, do I really look like a rapist! What kind on monster do you think I am??"

Hooooonnkkkkk

I flipped off the person behind us.

"Lauren look at me."

She turned to face me.

"I may have hit her but I would never ever rape a woman. You've got to believe me."

Hoooooooooooooonkkk "Hey move it!"

I kept driving and pulled onto a side street.

"I don't know what to believe. Why would she make that up, she cried and everthing." Lauren looked out the window.

"Believe me! I'm your girlfriend, she's obviously gone fucking crazy."

"I just want to be alone right now really."

"You want me to get out? How the hell am I going to get back to the house??" I felt my anger rise.

"Uber."

"Fine." I jumped out of the car and stormed down the street. A few minutes later I heard the car start up and Lauren drive away.

"Shit, fucking shit ughhhhhh!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hopped out of the Uber and went into the house. The things I had bought were laying on the couch. I lugged them to my room then flopped down on the bed.

Shit just went from 0-100 with Lauren. Why is Janelle in Allentown? Why would she lie to Lauren? Why would Lauren believe her? I'm the person shes been around the past few months. Not that bitch. I felt myself getting angry. I took a deep breath.

No we're not getting worked up over this. I decided to do some work instead. I grabbed my notebook and started doodling some designs.

Lauren p.o.v.

I lay on my bed crying and staring at the ceiling. Amina peeked into my room. She came and sat beside me on my bed.

"Girlfriend problems?" She smiled sympathetically.

I shrugged.

"Look, you have to be patient with Cassie. She's a bit of an asshole sometimes but she's an honest person and she cares about you."

"I just don't know what to think about......."

"Her past? She's spent lots of time and money to leave her past behind her. Don't use it against her, give her a chance to prove herself."

"I--" "Come on go talk it out." Amina pulled me up and pushed me out into the hallway. "Go talk to her. And I'll go talk to Simone." She grabbed my car keys and left.

I knocked on the door to Cassie's room. I could hear her moving around but there was no reply. I turned the handle and the door opened. Cassie looked up from where she was measuring out fabric and glared at me. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Cassidy..."

"Do you really think I'm that terrible. That I'd force myself on someone, that I'm a rapist?"

"No baby I don't I'm sorry."

"I don't want your fucking sorry. If you're going to believe every piece of bullshit some bitch off the street says you can leave now cause someones always lurking trying to bring me down. If you're going to be here with I need to know that you're going to believe me when I say I did or did not do something. Can you do that? Cause there's the door."

I wiped my eyes but said nothing. Cassie sighed and finished measuring the fabric then grabbed my hand and pulled me onto her lap as she sat on the bed.

"Don't cry babygirl."

"I shouldn't have believed her I'm so sorry."

Cassie kissed my knuckles. "Look I'm done sweating it.... you gotta trust me though ok? I know we've only been together a litte while but I wouldn't lie to you. I care about you."

I smiled and looked down at her. "I love you."

"I love you too baby."

Simone P.O.V

I found an isolated bench in the park and closed my eyes as I lay back on it. What was with Mina today, she never nags me about stuff. I sighed as I thought back to the first time we met.

I'd just move into my new dorm room. It was nice enough and I was in it alone so it made me feel really independent. I decided to scout out a new weed man since my old one graduated last year. As I walked down the hall I heard arguing.

"Amina this place sucks I told you I could get you an apartment here instead."

"No I want the full college experience Cass, if I stay off campus it wont be the same. Last year it wasn't the same."

"I don't see why you wanted to come here so badly I could buy you books about everything you'll learn here. I'm going to have to travel alone now."

"Maybe if you got a girlfriend you wouldn't be so lonely."

I rounded the corner and almost ran straight into the two girls standing there. Cassie had frowned and stormed off and Amina had smiled apologetically at me.

"Sorry she's moody."

I laughed, "Girlfriend?"

"Ew no more like a sister. Do you stay on this floor?"

"Yeah I'm in 324."

"Nice." Amina grinned at me, "You're my new friend."

I smiled. That's what I had come to love about Amina. She, like me, always found a way to get what we wanted. She knew what she wanted from her life and didn't make me feel bad about anything I did in mine. Tomorrow would make 7 months of us being together.

"Simone?"

I opened my eyes.

"Simone what are the odds of us running into each other here!" Janelle stood over me smiling. I sat up.

"Oh hey Janelle, what's up?"

"Just trying to stay in shape. This body doesn't stay fine by itself." She laughed and I gave her a once over.

She had on a black t-shirt and yoga pants. Black running shoes and her hair was twisted up ad pulled into a ponytail. I had to admit she looked good.

"I was just about to go grab a bite to eat, wanna tag along."

"Umm."

"Or you can continue your nap here on this bench that's fine too."

I broke into a grin, "Ok I want wings and you're paying."

"Of course."

I got up and followed her to her car. It was a clean black nissan altima. It looked brand new.

"So, what's your favorite wing spot?"

"PJ's"

"Me too, they're the fucking bomb."

My phone buzzed.

Amina : sorry for being an ass. Come back to the house

I smirked.

"Girlfriend?" Janelle asked.

I nodded, "She wants me back home."

"What is she your mom?" Janelle laughed, "I'll take you back once we eat."

"Yeah she'll be fine."

Michelle P.O.V

I sat on the couch eating Ruffles and watching Fresh Prince reruns. I was unsure what to do with my newfound wealth. My mom wandered into the living room and curled up beside me.

"So I decided to make the instagram so you have to follow me." She beamed.

"It's just instagram Mom. Do you even know how to use it?"

"Yes John explained it to me."

I pulled my phone out my bra, "Ok whats your username?"

"It's underscore angelacarter."

I followed her and she followed me back.

"Aw you look so pretty princess. I have to take more pictures, how did you get 9645 followers? Do you even know that many people?"

I laughed, "No, people just like my page."

I showed her how to take good selfies, make captions and find good lighting so she'll never need filters.

"I'm going to be a sexy IG mom. MILF in the making." She giggled.

"Ew mom.' I scowled.

She stretched and got up from the couch. "The milf needs a nap. I took tomorrow off want to go shopping or something?"

I nodded.

"Ok. Be up for breakfast by 11."

Simone P.O.V

Janelle and I pulled back up to the park. She looked at me and smiled, "That was nice."

I smiled back, "Yeah it was."

She leaned over as if to kiss me.

"Whoa Janelle no!" I pushed her back, "I'm not going to cheat on my girlfriend."

"What does she have that I don't! I could make you happy I'm pretty! I'm thick! I have money I can spoil you! You would enjoy life with me in New York."

"No! I don't want you, I want Amina. So don't call me or text me anymore. This is done." I reached for the door handle.

Click

"Unlock the damn door Janelle."

"NO."

I felt a sharp pain in the side of my head and the world went black.

Janelle p.o.v

Shit! Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit! I got out the car and pulled Simone out. I couldn't leave her here she'd wake up and call the police or something. I pushed her into the back seat the popped the trunk. Duct tape! I grabbed it and put a piece over her mouth then bound her wrists and ankles together.

"What are you doing!?" I turned and saw a lady walking toward me. I edged toward me trunk.

"Is that lady alright?? What are you doing to her?" She reached for her phone just as I grabbed the tire jack and hit her in the head.

"Oww what the hell." I kicked her then punched her in the stomach which made her fall on the ground and curl into a ball. Grabbing the duct tape I put some over her eyes and mouth, the kicked her again before binding her arms and ankles like I did Simones. I dragged her up into the trunk as she sobbed. I closed it then looked around making sure noone was there to see. I picked her phone up off the ground and put it behind my tire, crushing it as I peeled out of the park.

Lauren P.O.V

After about an hour or so of sex then a nice steamy shower Cassie and I headed to the kitchen to find something to munch on. Amina lay on the couch in the living room staring at the ceiling.

"What's wrong?" Cassie asked. Amina sat up,

"I was kind of moody toward Simone earlier so she left. But now she isn't answering her texts and her phone is going straight to voicemail. She didn't take the car either. I'm kind of worried." Her lip trembled as she talked.

I frowned. "That's unlike her."

"Maybe her phone died?" Cassie suggested.

"Maybe but wouldn't she come back if it did. She's on her phone alot."

I nodded, that was true.

"Ok let's eat then go drive around maybe we'll see her." I suggested.

"Yeah good idea."

Janelle p.o.v

After dragging Simone and the lady to the basement and tying them to my the coffee table I went upstairs to think up a plan. What was I going to do with them? I could make them my sex slaves. I laughed to myself. That could be fun though. Maybe try some fifty shades type shit. I laughed out loud then grabbed my gun, tucked it in my pants and headed to the basement again.

My captives had awaken. I yanked the tape off both their faces. They cried out in pain.

"What the hell Janelle! Have you lost it!?"

"I'm going to sue the hell out of you!" The other lady shouted at me. I sat on the couch in front of them.

"So what's your name?" I asked newbie.

"I'm not telling you psycho bitch!" She tried to lunge at me and failed. I smirked and examined her. She appeared to be in her 20's and some kind of spanish maybe? No accent though. I pulled my gun out and waved it in her direction.

"You will answer all my questions or you will have your brains blown out." Her eyes widened. "Now what's your name sweetheart?"

"Catalina."

"I'm going to call you Cat. How old are you Cat?"

"24."

"Janelle what is this all about?" Simone asked pointedly.

"I tried to be nice to you." I sat on the floor with her and stroked her face with the gun, "I could have treated you better than she ever did. I would buy you anything you want and love you more than anyone else. But you want Amina. What's so great about her hmm? Stupid girl and her even stupider friend."

"Who Cassie?"

"Yes Cassie who else." I squinted at her then got up and grabbed a beer from the minifridge. My people had done an incredible job furnishing this house.

"What do you have against Cassie? How do you even know her?"

"You are just full of questions aren't you?" I went back to the mini fridge and got my bottle of Jack. I took a big swig and winced as it burned my throat.

"Cassie and I were engaged."

Simone's eyebrows shot up, "When, what happened?"

"About one or two years ago. Things were go good at first. Then it got bad. Kind of like a lifetime movie." I laughed, "Anyway she used to beat me up when she got mad at me. So I left. Went to live with my sister for a while. Eventually she got tired of me moping on her couch and threw me out on my ass. Can you believe t? She called it 'tough love' "

I took another drink and lay back on the couch.

"After that something in me snapped. I got my shit together for sure but there's always this dark devious side to me. I keep doing bad things. I've stolen so much money, tricked so many people, got so many things. I even Vegas married some old ass ceo just to get his check when he died. I'm a rich ass bitch," I said laughing "But it's never satisfying. Nobody ever really cares for me. Not Cassie not my sister. Then you come along, I thought we had a real connection." I looked at her sadly.

"You've only seen me twice Janelle, I'm not leaving my girlfriend for someone I barely know." Simone frowned at me.

I slapped her across the face, "Toooo late, you're here now! Anyway tomorrow we're going on a little trip to a different location, I think you'll both enjoy it." I grinned.

"Why do I have to be here? I have nothing to do with this if you let me go I promise I won't say a word I'll never--"

"Cat shut the fuck up. Lying ass. You'd probably run straight to the police station." I kneeled down in front of her.

"You're going to stay with me and be a good girl or get your face shot off. Your choice." I looked her straight in the eye, "Now kiss me."

Her eyes widened, "What? No!"

I smashed my mouth on hers and she squirmed. I pulled her lip into my mouth and bit down till I tasted blood. "Ughhhhhhhh!" I pulled back and laughed. "Maybe next time you'll do as you're told."

I turned to Simone, "Kiss me right and you won't end up like busty over here." She gave me a soft warm kiss. "Good girl." I stood up and stretched. "You're sleeping tied to this table tonight."

I got a blanket for each of them and wrapped it around their shoulders, "Night."

Cassie p.o.v

"I don't see her here, Michelle hasn't heard from her--" "Nothing we have nothing! Do we go to the police??" Lauren and Amina both stressed. I squeezed Lauren's hand and turned the car around in the direction of the house.
"Everybody stay calm. The police don't consider a person missing if they haven't been gone more than 24 hours. So we'll need to wait it out till tomorrow then we'll go to the police if she still hasn't turned up. Right now we all just need sleep."

I pulled up to the house and saw Michelle's car parked outside. Her and Eva were inside on the couch. Michelle jumped up and pulled Lauren into a hug,

"Everything will be ok babe, Simone's probably with an old friend high as hell and will be here in the morning." She said.

"I hope so." Lauren sniffed. "This is so unlike her though I'm going to punch her in the face."

"Can we all camp out in the living room? I really don't want to sleep alone." Amina squeaked.

"Of course." We all helped drag 2 mattresses into the living room along with blankets and pillows. I hugged Amina close to me as I racked my brain for placed Simone could possibly be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simone p.o.v

I woke up to Janelle slapping tape over my mouth again. I had slept in an awkward position and my neck hurt.

"We're leaving. Try to run and I shoot." She untied our hands, "Upstairs. Now." I did as told, too sleepy to even attempt defiance. I guess Cat felt the same. She tied our hands behind our backs and put us in the back seat. She buckled us both up in the seat belts then took the tape off our mouths. Janelle then got in the car herself and off we went.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Can we have something to eat or drink? Please?"

"You'll eat once we're on the jet."

"Jet?"

"Private jet. Look I'm going to let you move freely on the jet but one wrong move, I'll shoot the pilot, then we all die. So don't be fucking stupid."

"Ok." We drove for about an hour or so until we came to what appeared to be an abandoned runway with exception of one lone jet. We boarded and once the doors were closed and we had taken off Janelle untied us as promised.

"Eat." She pointed to the table were a breakfast buffet had been laid out. I scarfed down 2 waffles some bacon some grits and 2 cups of OJ. Being kidnapped sure does make a girl hungry.

How was I going to get away though? I couldn't make a move now while we were in the air, Janelle would kill everybody. I'd have to wait till we were on the ground again.

"Can I lay down?" I asked. Janelle nodded. I stretched out on the seat and lay down. Cat followed suit and pretty soon we were fast asleep.

Lauren p.o.v

I blinked away and took in my surroundings for a moment. I was alone on a mattress on the floor l Then I remembered,

"Simone!" I got up just as Michelle came into the room.

"She hasn't come back. We called the police they're on their way" She said.

I got up and went to my room, brushed my teeth and threw on some shorts and a tank top. I grabbed a hair tie and pulled my hair back, entering the living room just in time to see Cassie letting to police in. There were two of them.

"Hello ladies I'm Officer Maroon and this is my partner Officer Smith." The first one said. He was tall, and white with a small mustache. He appeared to be in his 40's. Cassie ushered us all into the kitchen.

"So tell us all that you know." Officer Smith prompted. He to was tall but he appeared much younger. He was muscular and black.

"Well," Amina spoke up. " She left the house around 1 or 2 yesterday. She had her phone on her. And she just never came back."

"She's not answering texts and her phone ia going straight to voice mail. She didn't take a car either." I added.

"Hmm." Officer Maroon was taking notes. "Ok we'll need a recent picture and a description of what she was last wearing."

After we gave them everything they needed the Officers left promising to keep us updated if they found anything out. I went to my room and curled up on the bed. Where was Simone? What if she was somewhere hurt? Or worse? I hugged my pillow as tears slid down my face. Please please let her be alright.

Authors note : this is 3749 words 😊 enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 47 10
you know what you clicked so no reporting (i would prefer 14+ audience) Can you pls like and comment. Pls don't be a ghost reader oneshot chapters th...
1.3M 23.1K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
465K 6.4K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
28.7K 2.3K 34
Cassidy Colonel was seventeen years old and in her senior year when it happened, an accident that rocked a town, claimed the lives of three friends a...