Adopted By Malum

By Allena5SOS

"So.. I was adopted by a guitarist and a bassist in a band?" "Pretty much." "Cool." More

Adopted by Malum
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty-Nine

4.3K 176 68
By Allena5SOS

Sophia's point of view

I sat down in a booth and then the other two took the one right across me. "What do normal parents talk about with their kids?" Calum asked. "Hey honey, how's school? Having fun? Learning stuff? Making friends?"

"Calum," I said and he hummed. "We're not normal, if you haven't noticed." I said and grabbed his hand. "Don't ask about school because if I had a choice, I'd drop out and join a band like you did."

"But you can't play an instrument?"

"I can play the electric triangle Michael, shh." I said and the two laughed. "I'm kidding. If I ever joined the music industry, I'd be a rapper. I can be like the female version of Eminem."

"Um, no, you can be the female version of Will Smith." Michael said and Calum said he had to agree. "If you do the shit Eminem did, I'll seriously kick your ass."

"We'll kick your ass." Calum corrected and I just laughed. I knew Michael would, but Calum wouldn't. He's just give me a stern lecture and then forbid me from doing them again.

"Of coure." I said and a lady came around and asked for drinks. "Um, a water please." She nodded and the other two got orange juice.

She wrote it down and told us she'd be back in a bit. "She has an ass." I muttered after she walked away and the two just laughed. "Oh my gosh, you heard me?"

"Damn right we heard you." Calum said and I blushed. "You can't stare at other girls' ass when you're dating someone Sophia." He scolded.

"I couldn't help it, I'm sorry."

"Well... you could but it's wrong to do so." Michael said and I laughed. "Wait, you're dating? Who are you dating?"

"Makenna." Calum practically sang. "They've been dating for awhile now." Calum told him and I just nodded slowly.

"Oh yeah, I remember her telling me..." Michael trailed off quietly and I nidded, giving him a forced smile. "She told me you drove them out to that carnival."

Calum rose an eyebrow at me and I nodded. "Yeah, I told him after you went to take Kevin home that one day. He wanted to know where we were and he deserved to." I told him.

"Thank you." Calum said as the waitress came buy with out drinks. "Um, can we have a few more minutes on ordering, we're quite indecisive."

"Of course." She said and then walked away. I tried my best not to look and Michael just laughed at me.

"I can't stare because one, it's uncomfortable to feel someone's eyes on you and two, I have Kenna." I said and he told me that it's good I'm thinking like that.

I took a drink of my water and then set it down. "Your phone is ringing Calum." I said and he nodded. He pulled it out and Michael looked at me.

"Did you know his pin is the day we adopted you?" He asked me and Calum covered his mouth with one hand as I laughed.

"Well, my pin used to be his birthday." I said and he nodded. "At first it was just the year, but then I put the whole date."

"No." Calum said abruptly. "No, we're not going." He said with a scoff. "We won't. I won't. You can't make us."

It was silent and then his eyes widened. "You wouldn't. We make you guys way too much money." He said as he tapped his fingers on the table.

"We'll be there, however, this discussion is not over... Yes, I'm willing to risk it. Good day." Calum said and I just looked at him.

I knew exactly who it was.

Soon, the lady came back and then we gave her our orders. I just got some waffles and bacon while the other two ordered a whole buffet.

"How do you guys not get fat with the amount of food to eat?" I asked them after the lady walked away. "You ordered enough for a starving army."

"I work out." Calum said and Michael rolled his eyes. "Michael just stays the same. He hardly gains weight. I think he loses pounds when he plays guitar and games."

"Probably."

"I wouldn't even doubt that."

-

I grabbed on to Calum and Michael's hands as we went into a store for some drinks and snacks because we were planning on drawing at the beach for awhile.

"We need sunscreen. I didn't bring the one from the house." Calum said as he grabbed a can. He put it in the cart and we walked around some more.

"Calum, can I see your sunglasses?" I asked and he nodded. He handed them to me and I put them on, smiling as Calum just chuckled.
"Why is it always my sunglasses?" He asked me. "It's always my sunglasses. Why can't you take Michael's? He's your dad too you know."

"I did know, but he doesn't have his on him." I said and he just laughed. "If he had them on him, I'd ask." I told him and he nodded as he grabbed a pack of water and put it in the cart.

"Kids are so weird." Calum said and I rolled my eyes. He tossed some bags of chips in the cart and I followed him.

"I think kids are... nice." I said. "I want kids when I grow up. If I end up with a guy, I want a boy before a girl. If I end up with a girl, I want to adopt a little baby boy and then girl." I said.

"Why a boy before a girl?"

"So he can grow up to protect his sister." I said and Calum chuckled. "It's just how I want it. After that, well, it's just whatever. I wouldn't care." I said.

"Have you thought about a weeding aswell?" Michael joked and I nodded. "Oh, damn." He said.

"I want a beach wedding with a bunch of crimson red roses and my bridesmaids would wear crimson red." I sighed and Calum laughed a bit. "And if I married a guy, I'd have a simple wedding dress. A little lace and a little tail, with a crown veil because why not?"

"If you married a girl?"

"I'd probably, most likely, wear a suit." I said. "I'd be the one in the suit and standing at the alter, waiting for her to come down the aisle." I said and chuckled. "I've thought about this a lot."

"Of course you have." Calum said and we went to the self-checkout register. "Sounds like a perfect wedding though. A beach wedding doesn't sound bad."

"Yeah?" Michael asked and Calum nodded. "Doesn't sound too bad. I'd like to do something other than a church or wedding hall aswell."

"Hey, this is my dream wedding. Get your own." I said and they laughed. Michael started scanning the items and I fixed my fedora. "Get your own dream wedding."

"Fine." Calum said and stole my hat. I gasped and pouted as he put it on his head. "This is my hat now."

"These are my sunglasses now."

"You guys are idiots." Michael said and I laughed. "Come on. We need to go get some ice aswell."

I nodded and then followed him out of the store. We got to the car and then Michael pulled the back seat down.

He grabbed the ice chest and just put all of the drinks inside of it now. "They sell those big add bags of ice at the gas station literally right over there."

"Go walk over there and buy some. Me and Sophia will chill in the car." Calum said and Michael nodded.

I got in the passenger seat before he could and then closed the door, locking it. I laughed and then he opened the drivers seat, sitting in it for just right now.

I pulled my tank-top off and then threw it in the backseat. "It's hot." I said and Calum agreed. He pulled his own shirt off and I laughed.

"I miss walking around without clothes on. I had to stop because you came into the picture." He said and I groaned in disgust.

"I don't want any mental pictures Calum." I grumbled as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I'd die if I got mental pictures."

"Don't think about it and you won't get any." He retorted and I laughed. "Besides, I'm sexy so it doesn't matter."

"Your my dad now said it does matter."

"True." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't think about it. I know I'm hot but don't think about me."

"Trying not to." I said and then I looked at him. "I wish I could lie to you, but I can't so I'm just gonna say it." He hummed and I looked at him. "All four of you are hot."

"We know." He told me. "How long did it take you tired figure that out?"

"Urgh, cocky ruins it." I said and he laughed. "You're ugly now." I said. "Luke's the best. Only because too much muscles is just ew to me."

"Funny, girls usually dig muscles." Calum told me and I shrugged as I put my feet up on the dashboard. "Oh wait, you're into girls, no wonder why."

"Yeah but like, I find guys hot but I can't stand when they have too much muscle. I sound shallow but I don't know, I just don't find really muscular guys attractive." I said and he chuckled.

"Same actually. That's why Michael is perfect. He's not that muscular. He's perfect, especially for cuddling." Calum said and I just hummed.

"You know who's hot but doesn't have a lot of muscle?" I hummed and looked at him. "Michael."

"Bring him up again I'll punch you in the throat." He laughed and then nodded quickly. The backseat door opened again and I saw Michael.

"Bring who up again?"

"Derrick." I lied smoothly. Michael nodded and then began filling the chest up. "Anyways, I need music."

I went to get my new phone out but all of a sudden a Pretty Ricky song was playing. I looked at Calum and he gave me and knowing smile.

"I love you." I said and we high-fived. "Baby grind on me, relax your mind, take your time on me," I sang and Calum laughed.

"Change this sing please."

"And if I don't?" Calum teased and looked at Michael. "What are you going to do?" He asked and I groaned.

"I'll spank you too." Michael said lowly and I covered my ears. "You don't want that?" Michael asked and then the song changed.

"Kinky." I commented and a familiar song began playing. "Ooh, I like this song." I said abd uncovered my ears.

"3, 6, 9, damn girl you fine," I said and then laughed. "To the window, to the wall, tk the sweat drop down my balls."

Calum sang with me and then the backseat's door slammed shut. "Uh oh." Calum said and then got out of the car. I laughed and then Michael took his place.

Calum in the backseat and I hummed along to the song that was still playing. "Stop singing along to songs that objectify women." Michael said to us.

"They're catchy." Calum said and turned his phone up louder as the song changed. "Body like the summer, fuck her like no other, don't you tell 'em what we do."

"The only thing you will be fucking his your hand if you don't turn that off." Michael said and the song was off before he finished speaking.

"Guys! Have some respect for the innocent okay?" I asked and Michael apologized. Suddenly, a new song began playing and Michael sighed.

"At least this is better..."

"Pour some sugar on me, ohh, in the name if love." Calum yelled and I face palmed. I buckled up and then Michael pulled out if the parking lot.

"I hate you Calum."

"I love you too baby girl."

-

I stood by our little set up, the sun beating down on me. There wasn't many people at the beach since it was school hours, so that was good.

I took off my shorts and then tossed Calum's sunglasses on the beach towel. I grabbed the sunscreen and began time spray myself. After I finished finished, Calum spoke up before I could ask.

"I'll get your back if you get my back."

"I'll always have your back Calum." I said and he laughed. He sprayed the sunscreen on my back and then rubbed it in a bit. "Thank you." I said and he handed in to me.

I sprayed the sunscreen on him and then rubbed it in a biy. "Don't use it all, I'll literally burn if I don't get any." Michael said and I laughed as Calum took the bottle from me.

"Looks like I found what were having for dinner tonight." Calum said and I laughed. "Kidding Mikey, come here so I could spray you with this. I don't want my baby to burn-"

"Aww Cal-"

"Cause then he'll just whine and complain to me about it hurting and then I'll be the one putting lotion on him." Calum finished abd Michael scoffed as I laughed.

"I hate you Calum."

"I'd love you to babe." Calum said and then kissed his cheek. "Now close your pretty green eyes or I'll spray them."

After we all had our sunscreen on, Calum grabbed our hands. "Come on, let's go in the water."

I nodded and we ran towards the ocean. When we got there, I shrieked and stood at the shore. "Aw fuck," Michael said and grabbed his chest. "It's cold."

Calum rolled his eyes at us and swam deeper into it. "Come on you babies, it's not that cold." He said and looked at Michael.

"My balls are freezing and my nipples are as hard as rocks, shut up you bitch." Michael said and I laughed. I walked deeper into the water, passing Michael.

"Just like go down and it'll feel better. It'll get less cold."

"Of course going down warms you up."

"Shut up Sophia."

"Hey!" I said as Michael splashed me. "If you're allowed to make sexual remarks, and talk dirty to each other in front of me, why can't I make a simple remark?" I whined.

"We're men and you're fourteen, that's why young lady."

I scoffed and then splashed Michael. "You were underwear with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on them and play Pokémon under your blanket." I said and he laughed. "What a man you are."

"Just shh," Michael said as he walked deeper into the water. "My nipples are like fucking sugar cones oh my god, they can stab someone in the eye." He said and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"C-Calum," I said and made my way to where he was. "Your boyfriend, tell him-tell him to shut up." I said through my laughter.

"I don't have a boyfriend." He said and I stopped laughing. "Michael, she wants you to shut up about your hard nipples."

"When we get home, we're having a talk Mr. Hood." I said to him and he sighed while nodding. "And Mr. Clifford, get in the water or we'll drag you in here."

"Mr. Clifford is my dad shut up, I'm not old." He said and Calum laughed. We swam over to him and then grabbed his hands. "Don't you fucking-"

"Sorry dad," I said and we began to drag him in the water. Me and Calum laughed and then I let go of him once I couldn't touch the bottom.

"Woah woah woah, watch out!" We heard someone yelled and something hit my head. I held my head and then turned around.

A rather cute boy came up and grabbed the foam football. "I'm sorry. I was supposed to catch it." He told me and I smiled smally.

"It's um fine. Don't worry about it." I said and he smiled. "At least it wasn't an actual football."

"I know, those hurt like hell." He said and chuckled. "I'm Gabe." He said and held hand out.

"Sophia." I said and blushed as I realized how zoned out I sounded. "Um, you should get back to your friends." I said and he chuckled.

"Oh yeah, um, see you around?" I nodded and he turned around. He threw the football over to his friends and then swam away.

"Damn," I said and turned around. "Calum," I said and he nodded. I rubbed my head head a bit and then I swam over to him. "Damn."

"He's not a damn."

"Well you're eighteen, of course he's not a damn to you." I said and Michael looked lost. "One day you will understand Michael, one day."

-

When we got out of the water, I wrapped a towel around me and then dried myself off a bit. I sat on the beach towel laid down on the floor.

"I think I'm going towel need more sunscreen soon or else I'll burn." I said and Michael laughed. "Hand me a water bottle please dad?" I asked and Michael nodded.

He tossed me a cold waterbottle and I thanked him. I took a drink of it and then et it beside me.

I grabbed a bag of chips and then opened it. I ate and few and then handed it to Michael, who kept the bag there with him and Calum.

"Can I go out and look for seashells?" I asked them and grabbed my black tank-top in my hand. "Please?"

"Yeah, just don't go to far." Calum said and I nodded. I grabbed my shirt and then put it on so I wasn't walking around in just a bikini.

"Be back soon." I said and they nodded. I wandered off from the little spot in search of seashells and that one really cute boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 26.2K 65
Madison Greene, a soon to be 14 year old girl gets adopted by a band she didn't even know existed. They don't exactly get off on the right foot. 5 Se...
5.2K 227 49
*STILL WRITING AND EDITING* *REQUESTS ARE WELCOME* A collection of oneshots, imagines and preferences containing Calum, Michael, Ashton and Luke
14b By 💍

Fanfiction

395 2 13
"It's just you and me now Carter."
921 64 28
They just wanted to meet the band that brought them together... They didn't know it'd tare them apart