The Hybrid

By grace232425

Bailey Wild has been running most of her life. She has been trying to find a place where she will be accepted... More

~prologue~
~chapter 1~
~chapter 2~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
-chapter 5-
-chapter 6-
-chapter 7-
-chapter 8-
-chapter 9-
-chapter 10-
-chapter 11-
-chapter 12-
Note
-chapter 13-
-chapter 14-
-chapter 15-
-chapter 16-
-chapter 17-
-chapter 18-
-chapter 19-
-chapter 20-
Sequel!
Omg!

-chapter 21-

4.6K 167 14
By grace232425

A/N Last Chapter

2 weeks later.....

Bailey's p.o.v

"Okay children be careful!" Claire said giving us all hugs.

These past two weeks have been rough. 

The funeral was the hardest but I think we are all accepting it now.

Claire started trusting me and Ashley more and we have special phones so she can contact us when she needs us.

She also brought a witch to take away the stupid entering and exiting spell and that took a week because the witch had to find the source and stupid stuff like that.

"Bye Claire. Just call when needed." After another 15 minutes we were all in cars on the way home.

I was in the car with Ashley because we live by each other and Jason and Mark where in the other.

"I bet my mom is totally pissed right now." I said.

"My mom probably doesn't even care." Ashley said looking down and shrugging.

"Hey she's your mom she loves you, you know?" I said rubbing her shoulder but she looked up at me with absolute sadness in her eyes.

"We have been getting closer this past few weeks and I wanted to tell you something." She said and then taking in some.

"My mom abuses me. Every time I do something wrong or if she is just angry she'd slap me." Ashley said. " There was this one time that I accidentally but my finger while chopping vegetables and she slapped me for getting blood on the vegetables and ruining the whole meal." She said and then she busted out crying and I took her and gave her a tight.

"I never did anything wrong. I was always a good child she just doesn't love me." She said. 

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that." I said not sure what to say.

"I still go through it." She said.

I just kept holding her while she cried and soon enough we pulled up to my house.

"I have to go but call me if you just need to escape that okay?" I said, she nodded and then I closed the door and headed to my house.

I didn't know what to do so I knocked because I haven't been here in a while.

My mom opened up and when she saw me she pulled me into a hug and started crying.

"I'm sorry. I was kidnapped. Again. This is a long story so maybe we should go inside to tell it." I said.

"Don't ever do that to me again!" She said bu then we went inside were I proceed to tell her what happened.

==========

Mark's p.o.v

The car ride I slept most of the time.

By the time we got home they already dropped of Jason. I got out the car and went into my house.

Now my life was back to normal.

But I have a wonderful mate to go along with it.

============

Ashley's p.o.v 

I got home and Preston's car was in the driveway but my parent's weren't.

I went inside and immediately got tackled into a hug by Preston.

"Where have you've been I have been worried sick!" He said now looking pretty mad.

"You sound like a mom." I said chuckling.

"Well mom is still in the hospital." Preston said.

"What why?" I asked surprised she is still there,

"She is in a coma and they don't now when she will wake up." Preston said sadly.

"Can you drive me to the hospital. I can heal her." I said and Preston nodded his head and we headed to the car.

====

When we got to the hospital room that my mom was in I quickly ran over to her and took her hand.

I tried to focus any energy that I had in me and healed her and all of a sudden a light glowed from my hand and her eyes opened.

I looked at her but when she saw me she glared.

"This is all you fault!" She screamed.

"I know and I am so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen." I said starting to cry because I realized this was my fault.

All my fault.

"I should have never taken you but of course a promise is a promise." She said to herself.

"What do you mean?"

"Look you little bitch," She said coldly," You aren't my daughter but I promised your mother that I would take care of you so I did but now you caused me be in a come for however long! So right now I think I have the right to tell you.  You aren't my daughter and never were your mother had an affair with someone that I never knew and when your father found out he went mad. He threatened every type of supernatural being and that was a big mistake on his part. Anyway the vampires took the threat seriously and they killed them but before they killed your mother she told me to take you and take care of. I promised but know you have caused all this trouble. I don't care as long as I keep my family safe and that is why I am kicking you out."

I was in shock.

I wasn't her daughter.

"Who was mom and dad?"

" The mermaid king and queen." She said.

=============

Jason's p.o.v

I got out of the car to my house and went into my house.

My mom was sitting on the couch but something was different.

There were bags packed and pictures were taken down of the wall.

"Finally you are home! Where have you've been? I have been worried sick!" She said and then came give me a hug.

"Why are all these bags packed?" I asked confused.

"I have done something horrible and we need to leave before they the police come find us." She said and then started taking some bags and going outside and putting them in the trunk of the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked a little worried I have to leave Bailey.

"You'll see but we need to go!" She said and  kept going so fast.

"Wait! Stop!" I said grabbing her arm.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Eric came here and he told me that he wanted a divorce and that he was cheating on me and stiff and blah blah and then he wanted the house and kept saying that he wanted to take you and how I was an unfit parent so I kinda wolfed out on him and killed him." She said with tears in her eyes.

I pulled her into hug. "She it's okay where is he buried?" I asked.

"Far out in the woods but you know joggers and their ability to find dead bodies and that is why we need to leave." She said.

I nodded.

I will just come visit Bailey when I can.

========

When we got to the airport and found out where we were going I turned towards my mom.

"No I can't go!" I said and started walking away. My mom grabbed my arm.

"You have to go or else the police will find out about us and supernaturals." 

I thought about it and then nodded sadly.

When we got onto the plane and we were about to take off I said the words I thought I would never have to say.

I Jason Clause reject Bailey Wild as my mate.

==========

Bailey's p.o.v 

I sat up in my bed with the words imprinted in my mind.

Why?

Why is he rejecting me?

What did I do?

I screamed out in pain and my mom came in and started rocking me while I cried in her arms. 

"He rejected me." I said sadly. 

========

The next week goes on so slow before Ashley busts into my room and makes me get up.

"Jesus you smell like death and that's bad since I am mates with a vampire."

"Don't mention mates in front of me." I said sadly.

Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Go take a shower and get dressed and come down stairs." She said with a tone with no argument in her voice so I listened to her and showered and dressed and went into the living room.

"There's the zombie." Said Mark sitting on the couch. I just flipped him the bird.

"Why am I up?" I asked looking at Ashley and sitting down on one of the chairs.

She smiled,"We are going out and making you feel better," She said determined.

"I just want the pain to go away."I said and curled up into a ball on the chair that I was sitting on.

"You could just turn off your emotions." Mark said then Ashley hit him on the shoulder and shook her head at him.

That sounds pretty promising.

So I focused on one emotion: anger.

Then I turned my emotions off.

I suddenly looked up and felt determined so I got my shoes on and head to his house.

"Where are you going?" Ashley said coming to stop me.

"I am going to find that son of a bitch." I said before slamming the door shut and setting out on my journey.

Jason Clause you better watch out because I'm coming for you.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 3 7
Werewolves, witches, and other supernatural creatures are real, though you'd probably never know it. Most live in houses, go to school or their jobs...
14 0 10
Declan is a normal guy, living a normal life but haunted by dreams of a place that feels real yet couldn't be. It's too fantastical in nature to be r...
266 62 50
Soleil is not at all as bright as the sun. Her personality is in a word, sarcastic; and her association is, in a way wolves are connected to the sun'...
5 1 2
Life is never always easy for some teenagers, and for the Vampire/Human hybrid Anna, that's definitely no exception. Not fitting in with her fellow h...