Treacherous(Emison)

forever_emison

Alison returns home after being gone for 2 years. all of the girls are back from new york after Aria killed S... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53~wedding~
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85~cenna wedding~
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178 ~Last Chapter~
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY
NEW STORY
FAKING IT
EMISON ON EPISODE!
YOUNOW!

Chapter 20

4.3K 107 66
forever_emison

alison pov

they dragged mona out on a stretcher and she had an oygen mask on her.

they put her in a police ambulance thing so she is going to a hospital in the prison.

my dad ran up, "oh my god. alison." he hugged me and i hugged him back.

he looked at emily, "what did you do to my daughter?! you hurt her and she almost died because of you!" he yelled at emily.

"dad stop it's okay!" i said and tried to hold him back but he broke through me and punched emily.

we all gasped and i screamed as emily stumbled back, holding her bloody lip.

"oh my god! dad stop!" i screeched and grabbed his arm.

"she saved me dad! emily saved us!" i screamed.

he stopped and looked at me.

then back at emily.

"is this true?"

emily sighed, "yes sir. i never meant to hurt alison in the way that i did and i will forever regret it. i will make it up to her for the rest of my life. i would risk my life to protect your daughter sir." she said strongly and truthfully.

i smiled as i felt my heart flutter at her sweet words.

dad looked at me and i smiled at him and went over to emily.

i put my head on her shoulder and held her arm, "i love her dad. i trust emily with my life. she saved me. she saved all of us." i said.

he sighed and put his hands on his hips.

emily held me and kissed my forehead.

"i love your daughter sir." 

my dad raked his hand through his hair, "fine. if you hurt my daughter one more time you are done." he said sternly.

emily nodded, "yes of course sir."

"alright then...welcome back."  he said and hugged her.

i smiled at my girlfriend and my dad and looked at aria and spencer.

spencer's parents were yelling at spencer.

"how could you not tell us you were gay? aria has stayed over a countless number of times!" mr hastings yelled.

spencer threw her hands up, "i don't know! i thought you would've known! i don't care what you guys think! i love her!" spencer yelled.

"you can love her all you want but not under our roof. you are a hastings." her dad hissed.

"peter. it's true love. we can not get in the way of that." veronica said.

"i'm not getting in the way of it veronica. i am forbidding it in our house."

"fine then i'll leave. i sure as hell am not staying where i am not welcome. i am a lesbian and that's final." spencer spit at her father and marched away.

she went over to aria and her parents.

"spencer you can stay at our house in aria's room with her we don't mind." ella said.

"thank you mrs. montgomery." spencer said.

ella nodded, "of course."

byron smiled, "and when aria comes to visit you can always join." he said since her parents are still divorced.

spencer smiled and veronica ran over, "spencer. i am so sorry about your father. aria if you heard that i apologize. his anger and we have to be perfect personality and attitude is one of the reasons why i left him. as soon as i find a new house spencer you and aria are more than welcome to visit as much as you'd like."

"thanks mom. i'll visit okay?"

veronica smiled, "i love you. thank you ella and byron for taking spencer. i still haven't moved into any permanent destination."

"of course. come by at any time veronica." ella said and hugged her.

"alison." i turned back to emily, "hmm?" i said.

she chuckled and rubbed my arm, "you okay?"

i smiled, "yeah yeah i'm fine. let's just get out of here. i want to go to bed." i said exhausted and smiled.

emily smiled and brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear, "anything you want princess." she kissed my forehead.

"dad can emily stay over tonight? please?" i asked my father.

"yes sure. i have to head out anyways so at least now you'll have company."

i smiled and emily said, "let's go then. we'll see you soon sir." emily said and waved at my dad.

emily took me to her car and we drove to her house.

"i just need to get some clothes real quick. wanna come in?" she asked.

i smiled and nodded.

we walked in and went to her room.

a steel box was opened.

it looks like it was locked recently.

"what's in here?" i asked as i walked to it.

"wait ali don't!" she ran over but i already took everything out.

"pictures? of me?" i said.

"yeah that was um."

"my medical file?" i asked curiously.

"ali it's not what you think." she said softly.

"was this from when you were A?" i asked.

"no! well yes...sort of. ali listen mona wanted all this stuff but i kind of stole it from her."

i furrowed my eyebrows, "what about the other girls? why didn't mona want their files?"

"because al. mona barely cared about the others. she wanted you gone. she was looking through your files for any weaknesses you have or allergies so she could use it against you but i stole your file and made a new one but it was fake. i changed your allergy of peanuts and all types of bees or wasps to coconuts and red ants."

i smiled, "really? you changed my allergies to protect me?"

she chuckled and put clothes in a bag and kissed me, "well i wouldn't let you swell up and possibly die if mona shoved peanuts down your throat."

i laughed, "my hero."

she chuckled again and took my hand, "let's go beautiful."

i smiled and felt my stomach flutter as emily's soft hand slipped into mine.

we got into her car and drove to my house.

"where's your dad anyways? he has been going out a lot lately." emily said curiously.

i shrugged, "probably with his girlfriend he won't tell me about." i said and chuckled.

"girlfriend?" emily asked with a smirk.

"yeah. he has been dating some woman for a while now and i still don't know who it is." i said.

"so he's been staying the night at some girl's house for the past few weeks?" emily said.

i nodded, "well yeah pretty mu-oh ah. ew oh my god! he! he's been having sex! ew! oh my!" i started freaking out.

"yeah pretty much. mr. D has beein using his mr. D." emily said sarcastically.

i gasped and threw my pillow at emily, "EMILY FIELDS! OH MY GOD! that is revolting! i did not want the picture of my father doing a woman! that is horrible! oh my god. i am scarred. i am scarred for life. my dad has been having sex with a woman. and i don't know who it is yet! who is the woman he is sleeping with?!"

hanna pov

"so your mom has been going out almost every night for the past few weeks?" caleb asked as he ate a grape.

i nodded, "yeah she said it's for work and what not."

caleb laughed, "classic."

i scrunched my face, "what?"

he chuckled and held his hand out, "hanna. your mom is having sex with someone."

"what? no. no she's not." i said and chuckled.

"she has just been busy. she said that her and some guy from her job have a lot of work to-AH! OH MY GOD SHE IS SLEEPING WITH HIM! EW EW OKAY DEAR LORD PLEASE BURN THIS IMAGE OUT OF MY BRAIN! DEAR GOD GIVE ME BLEACH I WANT TO DRINK IT! THAT IS SO GROSS! AHHH!" i screamed and jumped up.

caleb laughed, "hanna calm down. she's allowed to have sex."

"well she could've asked me first!" i said widened my eyes.

caleb laughed more, "you want your mom to ask permission to have sex with guys?"

i gave him a look, "yes. i do expect her to ask. i am her daughter and i deserve to know her sexual life." i said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"hanna...you really want her to explain that some guy was squeezing her cupcakes?"

i groaned, "ew. no. nevermind." i said and lyed down.

caleb chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"my girl." he said.

i giggled and kissed him back.

"i wonder who the guy is..." i said.

ashley pov

"oh my god." i said as i lyed down in ken's arms.

he chuckled, "i know right."

i smiled and kissed his sweet lips.

"i love you kenneth."

he brushed my auburn hair behind my ear, "i love you too ash." he kissed me and we fell asleep together.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

X.X

kenneth and ashley?!

kenly?

keshley?

kashley?

idk you name it i guess haha

i have something good coming up guys. REAL good! and for this book at least...it's almost christmas!! yayy

should they all go on a fun friend and family vacation? and to where? you guys leave it and maybe, just maybe! i'll use it!

a cold, snowy, ski vacation could be romantic huh?

or a hot beach, sunset on the beach vacation.

you name it!

love you guys sm

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

50.6K 688 35
Love is not selective. The heart sees everything, but when it loves, it loves fully. For high school senior Alison DiLaurentis love is a weapon she w...
1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...
Needs, Wants, Desires, and Dreams secretpen28

Любовные романы

13.6K 384 31
*COMPLETE* Alison and Emily had been together almost 4 years when an unstoppable scenario drove them apart. Now that Alison is back in Rosewood, will...
146K 4.1K 62
Based on the ABC Family (now Freeform) show Pretty Little Liars. The girls have just found Ali and are on their way back from NY after killing A. Emi...