This Love ✔️

By booklings21

Boring. That is one word to describe Sadie Jefferson's life. She goes to school, is on the honor roll, has tw... More

Introduction
1: This Beginning
2: This Boy
3: This History
4: This Concert
5: This Drunk
6: This House
7: This Game
8: This Phone Call
9: This Precious Jewel
10: This Book
11: This Smoke
12: This Dinner
13: This Invitation
14: This Skill
15: This New Girl
16: This Introduction
17: This Humiliation
18: This Intruder
19: This Advice
20: This Tutoring Session
21: This Hurt
22: This Party
This Feeling
This Body
This News
This Illness
This Captor
This Kiss
This Confession
This Friend
This Band
This Stranger
This Singer
This Bite
This French Fry
This Cold Shoulder
This Middle Finger
This Story
This Warning
40: This Mother
This Partner
This Adventure
This Dirty Text
This Wake Up Call
This Cock-a-doodle-doo
This Heartbreak
This Verb
This Explanation
This Insight Part 1
50: This Insight Part 2
This Acknowlegment
This Backstory
This Loss
This Labyrinth
This Thing He Carries
This Murdering House Fly
This Awakening
This Photo Shoot
This Song
60: This Drunken Confession
This Secret I Keep
This Christmas
This Truth
This New Years
This Goodbye
This Missing Person
This Surprise
This Present
70: This Brother
This Birthday
This Hot Lawyer (Sarah's POV)
I'm Begging You
This Letter
This Dream
This Jail Break
76: This Final Goodbye
This Epilogue
This Note
Bash's Pov 1
Bash's POV 2
Bash's POV 3
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 1
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 2
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 3
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 4
Bash's POV 4
Cameo

This New Schedule

123K 4K 1.4K
By booklings21

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!
It makes me update quicker!!!

"Remember what I told you Blondie," Bash says from the other end of the phone.

"Yes," I sigh and roll my eyes, "I call you immediately if I need you at all."

"Or if you just want to talk," he says softly.

"Thank you Bash," I repeat for the hundredth time since New Year's. It's only been one week but I don't know how I could have handled it without Bash by my side.

"For breaking my brother's nose," he says with a laugh.

Once Bash's dad called him twenty times and finally left a voice mail Bash listened to it, letting me know that when he knocked Lucas out he also broke his nose and would need surgery. Grace is the only reason why Bash is allowed back at the house after convincing her husband but it's me who keeps him from going back there. He isn't afraid to see his little brother or his angry father, I am. He went back once, a couple days ago to grab more clothes and when he came back to my house he had a black eye and bloody hands.

He didn't even see Lucas.

After that I wouldn't let him go back, he's been sleeping in the guest bedroom of my house now after convincing my Dad to let him stay. My Dad only listened after I told him everything that happened.

My Dad might not like Bash's tattoos or piercings but he does recognize the large heart he has.

The morning bell rings signally that I have ten minutes until classes start. "Not for that although he did deserve it but for being there for me this past week."

"That's what friends are for," he says with a forced laugh but we both know he doesn't mean it. We've been sleeping under the same roof for the past week, the first couple days we slept in the same bed, and we've been around each other for almost every waking moment until he has to go to work.

"Well you are my only friend now so don't screw up," I tease.

"I won't this time, I promise," he says seriously.

"I should probably go now. I want to get to my locker before I can run into either of them."

"Alright, good luck and call me for lunch."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I'm not letting you eat your lunch in the bathroom. I'm taking you out."

"Well actually I was gonna go with the library," I tell him, "but going out sounds so much better so okay."

"Good. I'll see you then."

"Bye Bash."

"Bye Blondie."

I hang up the phone with a disappointed sigh. As soon as I tuck it into my bag I think about pulling it back out and dialing his number again just so I can have the phone pressed to my ear as I walk up to the front doors but I decide against it.

I can be strong and independent. I don't need to rely on anyone, especially a boy.

With my new confidence I get out of my crappy wagon Subaru, reminiscing about the time Bash threw up on the hood.

Oh those were great times.

I keep my head down as I walk through the parking lot just in case either of my most hated people are hanging around out front.

I pass by undetected by either of them thank the lord but I do notice the stares from other students, mostly only seniors. My cheeks flame because I know why they're looking at me; I was the girl that saw her best friend and boyfriend doing it.

Once I reach my locker I yank it open and use it as my shield from the prying eyes of others. I pull out my schedule from my bag looking it over once more. I don't know if I have any classes with Lucas but I know I have at least one with Quinn, studio art, the same class we had last semester.

I'm not looking forward to second period at all but it comes too soon.

My first class is science which has no one I really know except Lacy and her best friend. I decide to make the best of it and find the nicest looking girl in the class and sit next to her. Her name is Sasha and turns out she's a huge Vampire Diaries fan like myself. We talk about the show the entire class period.

By the end of class I think that I found at least one person to sit next to for lunch.

I drag my feet to art, my heart thumping loudly in my chest at the idea of having to see Quinn. The last time I saw her was on New Year's. Her naked body, her messed up black hair, and her sober as day eyes are trained into my head forever.

As soon as I see the chart projected on the board all nerves flush out of my system, replaced with relief.

"We're getting new seats," I ask a sophomore next to me.

She only nods her head before rushing to her own seat.

Well that was rude.

I find my new seat on the chart and just to make sure I look for Quinn's. Hers is on the complete opposite side of the room.

Once I sit down I pull out my phone from my pocket, ready to text Bash the good news. He's been just as angry at Quinn as I am and nervous for me too. I'm the only one that has to see her again but then again he's stuck with seeing his brother for the indefinite future as well.

I'm surprised and giddy as well to see Bash has already texted me, two minutes ago.

'Remember to ignore her blondie and if she says anything tell me'

'No need,' I text him back, 'we got new seats! Somebody is looking out for me up there!'

'I think I know exactly who is. Your GP doesn't seem to be the type to deal with anyone's bs'

'He certainly wasn't,' I text back with a grin.

"We need to talk."

I look startled to see Quinn standing above me, her hair now a pale blue and a new nose piercing. Glad to know she's been having so much fun since I saw her last.

"Please Sadie," she begs once I don't say anything.

Ignore her and she'll go away. Ignore her and she'll go away.

I turn to my phone, waiting for reply from Bash to save me. Seconds later it comes.

'if he didn't teach you how to break ppl's nose's than I will;)'

I laugh at the text but it quickly dies when Quinn asks, "Is that Bash," with an rushed voice.

I turn to her, my eyes glaring at her traitorous face "Why? Are you going to sleep with him too?"

"What?" She looks down at me shocked with guilt before quickly shaking her head. "I wouldn't do that Sadie. He's like a brother and he isn't talking to me," she says sadly.

If she would have told me this a couple weeks ago I would have conformed and pulled her into a hug. My heart wouldn't have been able to survive the effects of watching her so sad. But things change, such as when she lets my drunk boyfriend stick his dick inside of her.

"Everybody sit down," the teachers says, "that includes you Miss. Worchester."

Quinn continues to look at me, her eyes begging for me to say something, anything but instead I turn my shoulder to her, taking Bash's advice and ignoring her.

I hear her huff before her combat boots run across the tile floor of the art room and out the door.

...

The bad mood she puts me in follows me all the way to lunch.

I hardly even notice the giggles and sighs of googely eyes girls as they look at Bash who's leaning against his motorcycle in a leather jacket.

"What happened," Bash asks as soon as I get within a five foot radius of him and his bike. His mouth is set into a frown and he's already standing straight from his bike, looking for anyone responsible.

"Bash leave it okay," I say tiredly, placing a hand on his chest. "I'm just hungry, that's all."

"I made you a giant breakfast in bed this morning Sadie. There is no way you're hungry. I made toast, eggs, pancakes, coffee, orange juice, bacon, sasauge-"

"Yes I know." I laugh. "You made breakfast for the whole town."

"Hey I did everything right except for the coffee. Who doesn't like coffee?" He hands me his bike helmet and I sub consciously take it. I know there's no point in fighting him on wearing the unfashionable thing, he's firm on my safety.

"I used to think it would stunt my growth and make me a midget when I was younger so I never grew accustomed to it."

I wait as Bash lifts his leg over the bike then I do the same, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You're not an old dog Sadie," he laughs, "you can still give it a try."

"I don't want to shrink," I say innocently, loving the way his back rumbles under my cheek when he laughs.

...

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong or am I going to have to force it out of you," Bash asks once we grab our smoothies and bagels from the counter.

"It's no big deal. Quinn just said some things to me nothing hurtful. She actually looked upset," I say, sliding into a seat. Bash takes the opposite one of me.

"What did she say," he says angrily, his eyes blazing with anger.

"She was just wondering if I have spoken to you. She said you've been ignoring her."

"I have and so should you," he snarls before lifting his straw to his lips.

"I did and she stormed out of class."

"Good. Did you see Lucas?"

I wince at the sound of his name. Hearing it makes my insides hurt and my throat to burn. "No I haven't seen him all day."

"He's probably not at school. I think he had that surgery the other day so he's bedridden."

I smile at the thought of not having to see Lucas for at least another week or two. Quinn on the other hand, I don't know how I'm going to get past her.

We finish our smoothies and bagels slowly, getting distracted by this or that and by the time I get to school I'm ten minutes late to my next class.

My bad mood comes back again when I see not one, or two, not three, but four people that I didn't want to see, all spread around the class room when I walk in.

Jake is sitting near the front of the class, his lean body relaxed in his chair. Mary Jane is sitting in the adjacent seat of him, at the front, in front of her new best friend and Jakes girlfriend. They all spot me and shoot me killer glares.

Quinn is sitting in the back of the room, looking out the window at the snow covered court yard below with her feet rested up on her desk and her ear phones in.

"Miss. Jefferson," Mr. Patrick, the history teacher says, "I hope you won't make a regular thing of being late."

I flash him back a small smile, knowing he's teasing before finding the only open seat I can find, in the back on the opposite side of Quinn.

Class goes by quickly. I try to keep myself occupied by keeping my eyes trained on my syllabus in front of me and rereading it as many times it takes until the trio in front look away.

Finally they do but only when then does Quinn notice me. For the rest of the period I can't shake her stare off me.

"That's all folks," Mr. Patrick says as the bell rings. "Don't forget to have your parents sign the syllabus."

Students rush out of the classroom, ready for the day to end already. I take my time, waiting until the glaring monkeys leave first.

They don't.

Instead Mary Jane flaunts up to me, Jake and his girlfriend behind her. What was her name again? Shelly? Shelby? Shrek?

"How was your break D," Mary Jane asks with fake enthusiasm. I don't miss how she uses the nickname she used to always call me.

I look behind her to Jake and Shrek who are glaring at me like their lives depend on it. What are they so angry about?

"It was fan-fucking-tastic," I say with as much cheerfulness as a cheer leader.

"Since when do you cuss," she says with a sneer.

"Oh about a couple months ago when you turned your back on me you bitch."

She heaves a heavy breath, trying to calm herself before turning into a more petite and feminine version of the Hulk.

She flips her black hair behind her shoulder, showing off her crooked sets of teeth in a smile.

"I heard about New Year's," she says I freeze, "such a shame but what did you expect? I mean once a cheater always a cheater right?"

"You don't know anything so shut the hell up," I snarl.

"I know you lost your virginity to some tattooed criminal. Why did you sleep with him Sadie? Was it for the drugs," she asks with fake sincerity.

"There were no drugs involved and how the hell do you know about him? I didn't tell you or Ella about him."

"But you told Lucas and Lucas told Jake who told me and I was just so shocked to hear about the dark road you seem to be going down now. By the end of the year you'll be out on the street with a crack baby and no daddy around to help you."

"You weren't even at that party Mary Jane, you want to know why?" I take a threatening step towards her. "Because your precious new friends don't like you. You think they do but Lucas has told me about all the times Lucy and Shrek over here has faked an interest in you just to piss me off. They're using you Mary Jane and laughing at you behind your back."

I laugh and lean back, happy to see the anger contort her face. I might be completely lying but it's so worth it to see her so mad.

My happiness doesn't last long because suddenly a fist comes flying out and connects with my face.

I fall back on the ground of the class room, nearly missing a desk. I look back up just in time to see Quinn jump in front of Mary Jane.

"Big fucking mistake bitch," she snarls before whipping her head forward and successfully head butting Mary Jane, making her fall on her ass in the process.

Quinn turns around to me, offering me her hand as teaches run into the class room and Mary Jane begins to cry on the floor.

"That bitch didn't think about taking her rings off first," I mutter, helping myself up and ignoring Quinn.

I touch my fingers to my cheek, feeling blood on my skin.

When the teachers start hauling everyone to the office I follow them, not bothering to fight like Jake and Shrek is.

Quinn calls my name, begging me to wait up so she can catch up but I make sure to walk faster. I don't know what just happened really but I'm not ready to jump into her arms again anytime soon.

...

I walk out of the nurses room and head for the seat in the far end of the lobby of the office.

I clench my fists when Quinn stands up from her seat and sits down in the one next to me.

"Are you going to ignore me forever," she asks, playing with her fingers in her lap.

I turn my bloody cheek to her and stare at the little indentions on the wall next to me.

I hear her snarl beside me and I can practically feel her anger rolling off in waves.

"Fine Sadie you don't have to talk to listen to what I have to say. I fucked your boyfriend okay and I'm not going to beat around the bush and say I was drunk and didn't mean or that I regret it because I don't. The only thing I regret from whole bullshit is losing the only person who really cared for me and that was Bash." She takes a deep breath and tries to calm her nerves. "He's in love with you Sadie. I've never seen anybody love someone as much as he loves you. Hell the guy let you date that fucking preppy asshole just to make you happy. Bash would cross oceans for you, or blow down mountains, or face fucking armies for you and I know this because he told me. And it fucking hurt me to see him so damn depressed because you couldn't see it yourself." I clench my eyes tight willing the tears to stay behind their prison. I won't let them fall, I can't let them fall. "He watched the person he love, love someone else and no one should have to see that Sadie. We're friends okay, you and me but I can't explain how much Bash means to me. He's the first person I've trusted in a long time and have opened up to. I owe him more than he knows so I'm sorry but he came first in my heart and loyalties." Out of the corner of my eye I see her run her fingers through her hair and sink down into the seat, sprawling her legs in front of her. "I wanted you to feel the same way you made Bash feel," she says angrily, "so fuck me if I'm a good friend unlike you."

I turn to Quinn, tears leaking from my eyes and tiredness seeping into my bones. "Don't you get it Quinn? Me and Bash aren't friends."

...
What is that last sentence supposed to mean????
Huh??????

Please VOTE and COMMENT so I update quicker!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2.3K 22
Ashley realizes that she has a crush on her best friend brother Luke Grey. She tries her best to let the feelings only be feelings.
979 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
1.8M 58.1K 40
❝What if I fall?❞ ❝Then I'll catch you.❞ ❝He was arrogant, obnoxious, funny, cocky, sarcastic, a know it all, a delinquent, a bad influence, yet kno...
1K 106 35
When you lay awake at night thinking about that special someone who managed to steal your heart or was your first ever crush. It's hard to get them o...