Coma (Percy jackson fanfictio...

By poseidon-cabin3

what will happen if Percy goes into a coma ? Are there anymore problems coming his way? More

chapter 1 : Into a coma you go !
Time flow...
Ideas?!
Twist in plot !!!
War
Changes...
Answers
End of the world ?
Recovery?
Thinking....
No update
Twist in plot AGAIN !
Thanks to all
Consequences
A chapter that I have no idea what to name it as
What is going on ?!
Is there hope ???
Decisions( sort of)
A/N
Just fyi
The suffering T-T
XOXO
Superheroes
Rewrite!

Nope! The world still has hope.....

8.3K 167 33
By poseidon-cabin3

Percy's Pov :

I heard annabeth begging me. I tried to stop myself but it is just TOO strong ( Refering to Gaia's magic)

I heard her fell to the ground.

Oh Boy. I am going to kill my girlfriend.I will regret all of eternity and not forgive myself if I do that.I took a deep breath and used all my energy to stop myself. 

It worked !!!

I succeeded. Not only did I stopped myself from killing Annabeth , I could feel my limbs again!!! I am not in a coma anymore!

I am opened my eyes as I saw Annabeth below me, covering herself but not escaping as if she was waiting for me to swing my sword.

"A-an...nabeth" I tried to say with a smile.

She looked up and saw me. Tears in her eyes. She stood up and hugged me. I gave her a tired smile and collapse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the plot ok ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 21.5K 53
BETRAYAL SERIES #1 COMPLETED Clementine Indra Acker is a simple girl that only wish a good life but what if Zyair Keanu Huxley ruined everything in h...
1.3M 32.4K 29
Yes, another Avengers and Percy Jackson crossover with good ol uncle Tony. Cliche I know. Peter Parker was finally given something to do, a mission s...
444K 10K 16
She was the light, no longer glowing ever since she was demoted to an Omega after an incident. Betrayed by her sister and disowned by her father, she...
427K 17.7K 59
Married to His Uncle After Being Divorced by The Male Protagonist 被男主退婚后嫁给他叔了[穿书] Author 橙子蛋挞 Status 59 Chapters After Yu Ziyu passed through the boo...