Collide | Teen Wolf | The Ori...

By king_bibibxch

"I have so many family secrets that starts a thousand years ago. I have so many secrets yet I know none of th... More

*.. Extended Summary ..*
Epigraph
What is going on. Side Note.
"We're gonna die"
"Martin?No? Mikaelson? Yes! Oh, I sound old."
"He's cute."
"Are we doing this again ?"
Back in New Orleans
"He looks like a real life Ken doll."
"If you're undistractable, why are your eyes glowing?"
Changes in the Original family
Meeting the FAMILY without knowing it
Key to the Kingdom

Santa Klaus on the loose.

12.3K 322 38
By king_bibibxch

All the vampires were hunting for some campers. It took some time to convince Elijah to come, but eventually the eldest Mikaelson agreed to go hunting with Hayley.

The vampires were disappointed in the lack of human heartbeats in the woods.

They were running trough the woods, listening, or in they hybrids cases, smelling, for their next victims. Each of them preferred blood in their own way.

Elijah did not enjoy drinking from the vein. Him, being known as the Original Gentleman, preferred in from blood bags, heated and drinking it, classically, from a cup.

The rest, enjoyed blood in a more vulgar way. Scaring and compelling their victims, sometimes, more often than not, killing them.

Klaus suddenly stopped, tilting his head to the side to listen. He heard a hundred or so heartbeats coming from thwarted house across the lake, where they were standing. He knew he wasn't getting in there.

He heard loud music from the house. Instead he focused on the 3 separate heartbeats he heard. He knew it came from the boat house. He ran, leaving his family behind in shock.

As he got closer, heard voices. One female, one male.

"I can hear the music from here." He heard the boy say. He was confused as to how the heard it from here.

"What are they playing?" The girl asked. She didn't sound surprised that he could hear the music. She sounded very familiar to Klaus.

"Electronic." The boy answered

"I always preferred jazz or slow songs."

When he heard shuffling on the floor, he ran for a better view of the couple. He stood across from them, a perfect view of what's happening.

He hears the slow music, as they swayed to the music. He couldn't see the girls face, but both teenagers radiated power. A lot of power.

As he watched them, Rebekah came from behind. She 'awed' when ahead saw what he was looking at.

She wouldn't admit it, but she always wanted something like the couple in front of them. She saw as they looked into each others eyes. Their eyes were full of love towards the other. It wasn't the puppy-love that most teenagers experience. No, there was something in their eyes that made both Mikaelsons belief that these two lovers went through a lot, and it wasn't the traditional on-again of-again relationship. No, the couple in front of them saw things that they'll rather forget.

The couple pulled away from each other, heartbeats going awol, breaths panting and a dazed look of lust and desire in the eyes. They were confused as she smile smiled cheekily up to the boy in front of her and said, her voice husky,"For someone whose in control, your eyes are glowing a bit bright."

They immediately understood what he was.

Supernatural.

And if the boy was supernatural, meaning the dark haired girl was, either a fellow supernatural, explaining the powerful aura around her, or she knew. Which seemed unlikely.

The teenaged boy chuckled, getting cut off by a angry and vicious growl. Klauss' head immediately snapped to where it came from, recognising a fellow werewolf.

He watched as a blonde boy with glowing golden eyes attack them from the side, his face pulled in a vicious snarl. He looked younger than the other two.

They both dodge his attack, causing him to run straight through the window behind them, shattering the glass into a million pieces.

He watched in confusion at young wolf, not understanding how he is in a human form when the full moon already reached his apex. The only difference about the boy was his eyes, face, and claws. He has never seen anything like this before.

His attention was stolen from the blonde boy, to the dark haired girl talking the the older boy, who she just made out with, saying to go after him. He doesn't know why, but the thought of the young girl kissing the boy,made him angry. He definitely wasn't jealous. This feeling was similar to the anger he got when a guy started flirting with Rebekah. He was protective of the girl.

He saw the teenage boy run out the exact window the younger one did, running supernatully fast, disappearing into the wood. He turned back to the girl, still not seeing her face from this angle, looking at the glass. She stood in front of the pieces and started muttering. Klaus used his enhanced. He didn't understand a single word she said, but recognized the language, Latin.

Realization hit him. She was a witch. A damn powerful too, if he could feel her aura around him. He walked around her, trying to see who this young witch was, when she stopped chanting.

And then she ran.

She ran the speed of an Original. To say Klaus was shocked, would be an understatement. He thought she was a witch, now she's a vampire? Curiously he began to follow her, using his sense of smell and hearing. He heard the girl laugh, and smiled at the sound. He quickly wiped the smile from his face, confused as to why he was smiling.

He heard a high pitch noise, making him stop. He knew was close. He looked forward and saw three teenagers. The youngest was on his knees, the girl sitting eye level before him, with the older boy behind her.

He ran, so that he was in the shadows, behind the blonde younger boy, wanting to see who the witch is. When he saw the girl's face, thousand emotions went through him. Sadness, guilt, anger towards the older boy, love, and pride. He knew they were talking, but he didn't bother listening. He was too busy staring at his daughter, his Hope, his little wolf. But she wasn't little anymore, she grew up.

She might've had her mother's hair and figure, but the rest was him. Her baby blue eyes, that were innocent when he last saw them, were filled with mischief and love, but along with that, was a haunted look. He was familiar with that look.

The same one of the doppelganger, Elena Gilbert.

"- not all monsters do monstrous things." He heard his daughter say. He nearly fell over, at the sound. She sounded a lot like Elijah in that moment. Her voice had a slight English twang to it. "You wanna see what a monster looks like, I'll show you."

He saw her whole face shift. He gasped at the beauty that he was seeing.

He eyes were a bright gold, similar to a hybrid, with traces of silver in it, obviously from her witch side. Veins started to crawl from under her eyes, over her cheeks, like his vampire siblings. She lifted her lips into a somewhat smile, showing her elongated fangs, four at the top row teeth, four at the bottom row teeth. The fangs in front were longer and sharper, the ones in the back were just as sharp, but where the front fangs look elegant and deadly, the back ones, looked short and ferocious.

But what had him mesmerized was the marks on her on the right side of her face. The marks started at the right eye, end point. They went in a bunch of swirls to her eyebrow, down her cheeks, to the end of her lips, covering the right side of her face. Klaus has never seen anything like this, but he knew the meaning of the marks. To most people they were just a bunch of random swirls, but he saw something different.

He saw Runes virtutis Dei.

He lifted his eyes from his daughter to the Latino boy behind her. His eyes were red. Klaus was confused. Why did his eyes glow? Why could he run as fast a vampire, but has no veins under his eyes?

His eyes snapped to the blonde boy, now standing. He was as tall as Hope, which isn't very tall at all. Hope placed her hand on his shoulder and said, smirking with a playful tone,"Welcome to the most unfortunate group of freaks we call a pack."

________________________________________________

Klaus was sitting in the living room with his family. Cami was right next to him, in front of them was Elijah and Haley, next to them was Marcel and Rebekah. Davina and Kol were on their own couch to the right side of Klaus.

The tension in the air was so thick that you could cut it with a butter knife. The silence was tense. After Klaus told them about Hope they were ecstatic. Haley the most. After 16 years she could finally meet her daughter as her mother, not a teenage friend.

"So", she broke the silence. "What do we do now?"

Klaus, not unsurprisingly, answered, "We meet her." When he saw the others reaction, he corrected himself. "I don't mean we go to her. I suggest that we wait til she comes to us for answers."

Rebekah nodded along, surprising everyone. They knew she would never agree with Klaus. "I think that's best." She suddenly groaned, throwing her head back. "God forbid! If she's anything like her parents, then we won't wait long."

Klaus just smiled. Not a smirk, or a half grin, but a full on, dimples showing, smile.

He agreed with Rebekah.

He wouldn't have to wait long to meet his daughter.

__________________________________________________

I'm a total hypocrite!!!!! I told you I would update in a week, but only got to update this month! I'm sooooo sorry. I've been drowning in school work.

Anyway, did anyone see the ending from the season finale of Teen Wolf?
Let me just say : WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID JEFF DAVIS THINK HE WAS DOING !!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HATE HIM AT THIS MOMENT
NO NO NO NO! I'm hoping for a better season six.

SHARE, VOTE, COMMENT IF YOU LIKED YHE CHAPTER

BTW: watch the video. It has nothing to with the CHAPTER, but it is funny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
8.4K 273 23
ミ★ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a sarcastic blonde whose haunted by the dead meets a boy with a perfect smile who just so happens to be haunted by his past? Wi...
82.3K 2.8K 91
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...
229K 7.1K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...