Beyond The Pale

By helenaxsofie

We're always drawn to something we can't have. I just happen to be drawn to a criminal, a man who is beyond... More

Beyond The Pale: Disclaimer
1. Beyond the pale
2. Curiosty Killed The Cat
3. Regretting it
4. Haunted
5. Blood and Bodies
6. Code of Silence
7. Sanity lost
8. Conflict
9. Can't run now
10. Trusting him
11. Foolish
12. His Skeletons
13. His Boyfriend
14. Happiness
15. Drinks
16. A Trip for two
17. Virgin of love
18. His other side
19. Worries
20. Bipolar
21. Rafael
22. Mobster Party
23. Tyrant
24. Surprise
25. Let it go
26. Pillow talk
27. Dinner with parents
29. Twisted
30. Mistake
31. Abusive Don
32. Tiger
33. Mishappenings
34. Morning Shower
35. Watched
36. Dont stay away
37. Is This Where We End (Part One)
38. Is This Where We End? (Part two)
39. Not So Hidden

28. Male strippers

144K 5.8K 1.6K
By helenaxsofie

SURPRISE.. Beautiful readers..I get constant messages about who the actor/model playing Rafael De la Serna is, he is Anthony Gastelier! But let your imagination run wild with who you think fits his character (:

***Not Edited!!***

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There was nothing but silence between us when we jumped in the car, Rafael sped off, leaving a smoke of burnt rubber on my parents driveway.

Dad isn't going to like cleaning the dark rubber marks..

I was too scared to speak up, Rafael was obviously thinking, scowling at the road as he zoomed past other cars. Jesus, how fast is he going?

My mouth gaped open when he pulled out a joint, putting it into his mouth, his slender fingers pulling out his lighter to light his joint. He's seriously going to start smoking weed while he's driving like a maniac?

"Okay. Hell no! Put that away!" I slapped Rafael's hand, which made the joint fly out of his mouth and out the window. He groaned.

"It helps me calm down." He clenched his teeth, hitting his steering wheel with his hand.

"You don't need drugs to calm down." I huffed, keeping a close eye on how tense his shoulders looked underneath his suit jacket.

"In situations like this, I do. Hijo de puta! If he wasn't your fuçking father, I would have put a bullet between his eyes and be done." Rafael hissed, the vein in his jaw was ticking like mad. I won't take to heart that he called my grandma a bįtch.. "You realize this is a big fuçking mess right? He's threatening me, no one gets away with threatening me."

"Please Rafael, don't hurt him. I'll talk to him, he can't be dumb enough to do something like this." I gulped, shįt yes, yes he can be dumb enough to do something like this, his pride blinds him.

Rafael's murderous look shook me to my core. David fuçked up.

"Who knows how many people he's told! If he tells the DEA or FBI, we're fuçked." Rafael shook his head, hitting his head back on his headrest. Until his phone started ringing. He pressed a button on his steering wheel.

"Angelo." He bit out. Why does something always have to get messed up? I doubt my father told anyone.. unless.. Leo.. maybe that's where he got his information from.

"Aye, big diçk Rafael, where are you man? We're all waiting for you and big mouth Marco to come get fuçked up with us." My eyebrows raised at the creative names they gave Marco and Rafael.. sounded like a gay bromance joke. "Joe blow's back from New York man." Angelo burped, and I screwed my face in disgust. I was not surprised that he was intoxicated.

"Angelo, I can't. I got work to look after, you know work? that thing that you and the other's forget to do?" Rafael shook his head and side glanced at me.

"Don't pass it up, there's heaps of annoying bįtches here that you can tear up." Angelo snorted, and Rafael cleared his throat. "When was the last time you got laid? I know you love girls with long hair so you pull the shįt of their hair."

Well then.. my lips came down in an awkward thin line.. so much awkwardness, more awkward when Ambers parents invited me to watch porñ, they said it helps for the real world. Spices up a good relationship. Not even hot sauce in my eyes, could get the image of the two out of my head.

"Look just shut up and I'll come." Rafael grunted, I stared out the window, feeling Rafael stare at me. "I have to talk to Alexander anyways."

"Yes boss." Angel chuckled, before Rafael hung up.

Rafael released a long breath. "We'll stop by, otherwise those fuçkers won't stop calling me."

Stop where exactly?

* * *

Rafael the little sly Spanish aśs.. did not tell me we were going to be stopping by a strip club. I had to go inside, since he wouldn't leave me in the car.

Rafael had a tight grip on my hip, we were basically attached to each other. We walked through the front entrance, intimidating looking men giving Rafael a nod as we passed. The aroma of sèx, drugs, smoke and cologne burned my nostrils and the bright flashing lights nearly blinded me as we walked through darkness. It was practically a rave, only men were scattered around with their friends, having the time of their lives as women in basically nothing but skimpy clothing were either serving them, dancing or walking around.

I felt sad when I thought about these girls having no money and having to result in this, well some girls actually enjoyed it, and good for them.

My legs were on automatic when Rafael pulled me to wherever he was going, we were stopped by a tall blue haired woman, her hair looked so silky!

"Sir. De la Serna.." She greeted him with flirty eyes, shoulders back so her boòbs were basically in my face. "Is this a new one for us?"

Uhhh Stefan would have said I'm a shįt stripper..

"No, Skye. She's definitely not." Rafael looked down at me, before looking back at Skye.

"Are you sure? I can tell she has a dancers bod. Do you dance, sweet pea?" She looked down at me, she was practically a skyscraper, with those crazy killer heels. Not going to lie those platform pumps were hot!

"I do-"

"She doesn't, and we'll get going now." Rafael answered, before we started walking again.

Men nodded at Rafael as we walked, a sign of respect. But when their eyes dropped on me, they immediately made my skin crawl.

We walked up some stairs, came to the second floor and into a small box that over looked the club.

Suited men sat around, smoking everything you could smoke, drinking alcohol, laughing and a few had girls on their laps.

"Is that Marco." I whispered into Rafael's ear, my eyes widening, he was fully suited, only a girl was bouncing on his lap. Jesus, in front of these guys? Animals I swear.

"Rafael! Rafellaa, honey you're home. Oh shįt, who's this sęxy looking fuçk toy, is she my delayed birthday present? Because you know I like tanned girls, preferably Greek ones." The man was young like Rafael, tanned skin, a cheeky looking face and shaggy brown hair. He put his arm around Rafael's shoulder.

Rafael laughed, grabbing the back of his head. "Nicholas, she's mine so don't think about it. And Dios, I told you your present was lost in the mail, we'll go to Mykonos soon." Rafael looked down at me and shook his head. A playful look in his eyes.

"Shįt, last time I was in Mykonos all the gay metro Italians were sticking to me like flies." Nicholas' blue eyes stared into the distance, remembering the odd memory. "Did this one do something to you? You never usually claim girls unless they make you want to punch your balls." He snorted, grabbing a glass of scotch from a shirtless waitresses. Oh he knows about that?

"No actually, first one that doesn't make me want to do that." Rafael gave him a pointed look and Nicholas opened his mouth, it all clicked and he nodded. "Nicholas, this is Christina."

"Ohhh! Well then, Christina." Nicholas grabbed my hand delicately, "Eísai ómorfi." He kissed my hand, and I blushed, what's with these men and their charm. I always thought mobsters were ugly old men.

Rafael hit him on the head playfully. "Ay, watch it you cheeky Greek."

Nicholas chucked, his white teeth gleaming. "Heard you tried to kill Stefan today, you know Fabio wouldn't of liked that too much. His son needs professional help."

Shįt, what?

Rafael cleared his throat. "Talk about that later." He patted Nicholas back.

"Right, well.. heads up on Angelo because he's got some girls waiting for you." Nicholas grinned, before sipping his scotch and walking off.

"What was Nicholas on about? You tried to finish Stefan?" I was fully concerned, I didn't know how to feel. I mean he was evil.. but also mentally ill.

"I had to, my blood boils thinking about him, but fuçking Marco caught me, wouldn't let me crack his skull." He sounded so detached with hate.

"Hey, I know it angers you, but killing him won't do anything."

Rafael ignored me, pulling me towards Marco, he finished what he was doing with that girl and had a drink in his hand, sitting comfortably on a black leather couch.

"Hello, mamacita." Marco winked, pulling me out of Rafael's grip which made me fall onto the couch next to him. Rafael was shooting daggers at me. "Don't look at me like that." Marco pouted and cocked his head at his best friend.

"You just pulled his woman away, of course he's going to look at you with murder." I stopped breathing, and not a in a good way because the guy who was now staring at me with a smirk.. was the guy from the club that tried to give me a pink drink.. the one Rafael said likes to take advantage of girls and film. The look of him made me sick.

"Vince." Rafael greeted him coldly, I could tell Rafael wanted to avoid a conversation with him.

"Are you selling this one? I'm interested." Vince licked his lips whilst he looked me up and down. Creep.

Rafael laughed, a full fake one before he grabbed the back of Vince's neck. "She's not for sale, don't even look at her." Rafael hissed between clenched teeth by Vince's ear. "Now go get your diçk suçked by one of these girls who wouldn't mind actually being touched by you."

Vince glared at Rafael before shaking his head and walking off. I released my breath I didn't realize I was holding.

Angelo came up to us, two girls, one with long brown hair and the other with long platinum blonde hair. Kind of looked like my old Barbie dolls.

He smiled at us all, a little confused when he spotted me before gesturing to the girls next to him. "Raf, two fuçking annoying girls who are ready for you to screw."

Rafael looked at me, which I quickly avoided eye contact. I could tell he was clenching his jaw.. "I don't want them, give them to Vince or fuçking Marco would love them."

Marco raised his eyebrows. "Nah I've screwed two tonight, But I drank early and now my diçk is sad." He rubbed himself through his slacks and frowned.

"Well what about that new kid over there, if he wants to become a made man, give them to him." Rafael nodded his head over to a twenty year old looking blonde, who was talking to Nicholas.

Angelo looked between me and Rafael and laughed, shaking his head before taking the girls in another direction.

Rafael cleared his throat saying he was going to go find a guy called Alexander and then we could leave.

So I was left with an intoxicated Marco.

Marco sighed, grabbing a new glass of scotch off of one of the girls and pulled out a pill from his wallet.

"What is that?" I asked Marco, concerned about whether he really should be taking pills while already off his face.

All he did was shush me, downing the pink pill with his glass of scotch.

"Vitamin." Marco winked, his eyes unfocused, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to his chest.

Obviously isn't a vitamin, I rolled my eyes.

Rafael came back with some bearded guy that had green eyes and a good looking face. He must be Alexander. Rafael scowled at me and Marco but shrugged it off, since he knew his friend was just completely fuçked.

"Hey, Christina.. want to know a secret?" Marco whispered, well it was hardly a whisper, more of a whisper yell.

I was dreading the secret. "Don't worry, it's not about my Diçk piercing, I wouldn't tell anyone about that."

I snorted. Marco has a penįs piercing? Ow! And wow.. So much for not telling anyone.

Marco gave me a sloppy grin before getting a waitress to give me a glass of water.

I was pretty thirsty so I gulped down the drink. Rafael and Alexander were in a heated discussion.

"Me and Rafael used to be strippers." Marco announced.

I spat out my drink, almost choking. Stippers?!

Now that's a surprise.

"Wait what? Are you fuçking with me?" I coughed, I was honestly intrigued..

"Woah! Raf wouldn't want me fuçking with you. But yeah, used to strip at one of the male strip clubs across town, Fabio was smart, girls pay a lot of money for guy strippers." Marco shrugged, looking over to Rafael, who was now listening and not looking pleased.

"Did you have to fuçking tell her?" Rafael pinched the bridge of his nose, glaring at Marco.

"Like full on magic mike shįt?" I asked the both of them. Rafael can't dance.. wait can he? I mean he can move his hips really friggin well when we're..

"Hey I've heard of that, but yeah I guess." Marco started tapping his fingers on the couch to the beat of the music.

"Stripping mobsters? Okay you have to be joking." I said in disbelief, seriously? Mobsters stripping is not processing in my head.

"Why is it hard to believe? We used to do any shįt to make money. Selling drugs and killing people is whatever. But dancing and getting money thrown at you from horny women is the fuçking best gig." Rafael spoke up, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck after he said it. "We don't do anymore though, climbed up the ladder, of course. Fabio's organization is massive, you have no idea."

Like what? A million men?

Me and Amber watched magic mike a few times and some other stripper movies including chocolate city and I tried to imagine Rafael and Marco dancing. I hope I'm not drooling.. hey these boys had a lot of talents then..

"Show me some moves then?" My eyebrow raised in a challenging way at Rafael and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I will." Marco jumped up, stumbling slightly but immediately started moving his body to the song that was playing throughout the club, it was very tripping but sęxy, it gave me goose bumps.

Since I was a dancer I was pretty pleased with Marcos dancing, he was in time and moved to every beat with ease.. shįt those hips can thrust.
Marco put a leg over me, ready to start giving me a sęxy lap dance before Rafael pulled him off me.

"You know, I think that's enough for tonight." Rafael said annoyed, with Marco in his arms, Marco looked like he was dangling. His eyes shut, oh great he's passed out. "I need to take this one home." Rafael sighed, gesturing to Marco. He looked over at Alexander and said something in his ear. Alexander laughed and walked off.

"I wanted to see more stripper moves though, Marco has good hips moves!" I pouted, standing up and helping Rafael pick Marco up and over his shoulder.

Rafael rolled his eyes, grabbing my face and smashing his lips to mine so he could quickly explore with his tongue desperately and take my breath away.

He pulled away slightly with a cheeky grin on his lips.

"As soon as we get home, I'll fuçking show you who has good hips, especially when I'm thrusting into you." Rafael's eyes sparkled before we started walking out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Yeah I watched magic mike xxl a few days ago and shįt I want to watch it again.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! Because the next chapter is ready for you (; but are you ready for it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.5K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
362K 12K 60
𝖑𝖀𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖀𝖱𝖨𝖀𝖲 #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...
4.3K 173 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
1.9M 57.2K 38
Frankie has just become the youngest and only female in a local barbershop after just moving into town. She has no living family or friends back home...