Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

Par EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... Plus

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Eighteen

3.5K 82 22
Par EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Style by Taylor Swift____________________________________________________

"You look...beautiful"Harry said to me as soft as a wisper as his eyes were locked on mine, looked like I wasn't the only one staring at someone, as wrong as it was.

Stop it Melanie! He's your boss.

He's nice but he's your boss.

"Th-Thank you, you look handsome too"I said shyly and he smiled. If he wasn't my boss, I would throw myself to his arms and kiss him senseless. What? No I didnt want that. Something s happening to me.

"Shall we go?"Harry asked me showing me his arm like a...I don't know...prince I guess.

"We shall sir"I said as posh as I could before walking arm to arm outside the hotel.

Can't believe I'm doing this.

"Harry?"I called as him after we got into a black limo. First I entering in a limo, things kept getting better and better.

"Yeah love?"He asked me as he lifted his head from his phone. Call me love one more time! What, not making any easier for me. Jesus Christ!

"You're the guest of honour so you have to be there. What about me? Im nothing important"I asked him and he chuckled as he placed his hand on top of mine, more than enough to make my stomach burst in butterflies.

"You're more special than you think darling. I like your company very much compared to my other friends. You're a friend too by the way now"He said and I parted my lips shocked to hear what he said. Friends now? Wow! Should I be happy? Well thats good right?

"Really?"I asked him in disbelief and he chuckled. Grrrrr stop doing that hot shot!

"Of course, noone s been more professional than you at work, and not sweeter nicer than you"He said and I smiled looking down, a small blush appeared on my face seeing our fingers linked together.

"Mr Styles, we're here"The driver said as the limo stopped. I gasped seeing the window that there was camera people everywhere and we had to walk on the red carpet. OMG this was crazy.

"Hold my hand always Mel, I don't want to lose you in this crazy crowd"Harry said as the door opened and his hand caught mine tighter as we got down the car ready to face the crazy crowd, cameras flashing everywhere, people screaming, like a film premiere or an award ceremony.

We kept walking on the red carpet waving at people till the entrance of the Caesar's Palace where the show will take place. There was so many beautiful people everywhere, all filthy rich dressed very classy.

"Hello Mr Styles thank you for coming! Wow you didnt tell me your assistant would be that beautiful"A man came with a strong french accent shook Harry's hand formally. I smiled nicely still holding Harry's hand.

"Hello sir, its nothing. This Melanie D'Souza my beautiful assistant, she's the best actually"Harry said and my smile automatically grew wider hearing that my boss was proudly introducing me.

"Melanie this is the CEO of Verve"Harry told me and I shook my hand with that man.

"Nice to meet you sir"I said quickly and he smiled at me, not more than Harry but yeah.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
74K 1.7K 15
Prologue: I look down at hands, which are roped to the chair, and the same goes for my feet. The metallic red liquid, drips of my busted lip, onto...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
41.4K 797 32
It seems like Meera, an ordinary girl, have secrets which she doesn't know about but Popstar Zayn Malik does. It seems like her twitter letters to Ha...