That Ballah' Love ( Complete)...

By shantii14__

Cashmere Legend was the basketball captain. Cash was living life by the #BallsIsLife rule that all the bball... More

That Ballah' Love
Chapter 1: The courts
chapter 2: Game after..
Chapter 4: The Party
Chapter 5: Damn...
Chapter 6: It didn't sound Right
Chapter 7: The ISh that happens in Highschool
Chapter 8: Movies, kisses,and babysitting..
Chapter 9: Drama ...
Chapter 10: I saw it...
Chapter 11: Why God?
Chapter 12: After Pain
Chapter 13: Trying to move on
Chapter 14: Comfrontation
Chapter 15: Just wait
Chapter 16: Let Me Say Sorry...
Chapter 17: Make you my girl
Chapter 18: Out Of Line
Chapter 19: So who got game ?
Chapter 20: TURN THE F*CK UP!!!
Chapter 21: A Mess
Chapter 23: DONT TEST ME
Chapter 24: I do it for You
Chapter 25: My Big game
Chapter 26: Bad times and bad people
Chapter 27; Dont fuck with me
Chapter 28: Good turns to bad real fast
Chapter 29: Rigged Edges
Chapter 30: Fallen Skies
SEQUEL OUT

Chapter 3: The Invite

120K 3.2K 927
By shantii14__

Gucci ***

I knew I left her there wanting more. She was like every teen girl yet different from everry other girl. Me and the boys was out on the pourch of the trap house. The hoes got little clothes and even less self respect so whatever you want. Its bound to happen with 1or 2 bitches in one of the small bedrooms in the traphouse. This was the real world. Hoes were thirsty and niggas was falling into the cooch. Better wear a rubber. Enough crazy babymama's in this world.

" Hey, Gucci " All the hoes passing by says. I took off my shades to see the asses on them.! Good lord good lord!

" Oooh gawd! " I go me and the boys fell out laughing now. Brandy was my main hoe. Not girlfriend. The main hoe. She was also the leader in the little hoe crew here. and between them legs Good Gawd girl had something serious plused had learned some tricks.

I seen Zeek car pull up. And A sexy looking Cash in the front seat. Where the hell had he been hiding this girl for as long as we been friends. I didn't know she was the " Homegirl " he talked about. He didn't even call her by a name he always said " homegirl " thats why I just thought of an girlfriend.

I watched the update as I pulled on the blunt at hand. As soon as Scoby and the boys saw her they started chuckling remembering her outburst at the game. Even though it had been days ago.

She looked cute. She had on some shorts that stopped mid theigh a Obey tee and some bred 11's. With her hair all down and blowing in the soft wind. I don't think it was a weave. And the hoes didn't either cause they look jealous.

" So, Guch we chillin' or what? " Brandy ask.

" Im a see. " I shrug. She was going to start annoying me. been through this a million times.

" Wassup " Zeek dap us.

" Wadup, son? " I ask passing him the blunt. He took it and She looked at him then he passed it back. I bust out laughing. " Shawty got you whipped Zee!? "

" No.! Shut up! Its like you know you can't do drugs in front of ya little sister.? Damn " He says we were crazcking up.

" And I know you ain't talkin' bout nobody being whipped " I look her like she crazy then look behind me and around pretending I didn't know she was talking to me.

" Nigga who!? " I ask.

" Umm Aye Cash can I have yo number? Want to let me call you sometimes " She goes in best MY voice. We all laughed.

" Why you asking my sister for her number? She don't want you! " Zeeek joke.

" Every girl want some Gucci in the coochie " I go blowing on my Ice around the neck. Im just that cold.

" Not every girl " I heard her mumble looking down.

" Where is my life size babydoll? " I ask her. She instantly knew what I was talking about and laughed. Her sister looked just like her and was so adorable with some little chucky carmel cheecks you just want to pull at like you somebody grandma. And a bright as smile to make you forget you mad cause I was pissed off walking through that mall when I ran into her. But I got over it and tried to help her find her parents which happen to be Cash. Y'all fools would probably call it Destiney working its magic. I call it this little ass hood selling Jordans and everybody being there the day they drop to get it.

" I knew you were a lil' feminime blood " Scoby says to me and they laugh.

" Im talking about her little sister you, bitch " I say.

" She's with Zeek's granmother for the weekend " She says. You could see the pride she has when she talks about her. Like she was her own. You wouldn't know any better if seen them together.

" There is a party tonight y'all should stop through " I say looking at her.

" Are you asking or suggesting " she says. I roll my eyes. Why she being difficult.?

" Does it matter. I just invited you. That should be good enough. These hoes cutting they mama for a invite " I say. The boys nod and lauggh.

" Well, Menice.. Im not these hoes. And I got better things to do " She says. She wanted to play hard to get. I see that.

" Legend please..Like what. Paint you're nails ? " I tease calling her by her last name. Zeek was turning his back to her hitting the blunt out of her sight but we all know she saw him. The hoes were shooting her dagers like they wanted to kill her. especially Brandy.

" Who paints their nails during the season? " She ask with a confused look.

" What season? "

" basketball season "

" So you actually ball? " I ask.

" Nah I just get out there with a team in Jersey's and make shots " She goes. They laughed. It has never been a person or female to go back and forth with me. I say something they shut up and do or kiss my ass. Nope not her. she will chew me a new ass. I seen that on the court.

" Foul.!? Fuck this.! fuck you. Fuck yo plastic ass whistle. Fuck all this. I won. Im going to beat ya ass Zeek " Scoby tried sounding like her at the game that say causing us all to laugh. I had the blunt now.

" Im sorry. I just reacted quick. They know that not no damn foul or turn over or some damn free throws. " She says.

" Who ya faviote basketball player? " I ask.

" Me. "

" Besides you're self "

" Of course Zeek " Zeek smiled feeling himself we just laughed at him. It was clear to see they had a tight relationship but I wanted to know how tight. If she " Loving the crew " gucc cool. And Yes I like to talk about myself in third person im just that nigga.

" So you ball. Thats cool " The boys tell her.

" Yeah im the captain " She says pourdly. I smile.

" You look more like a cheerleader " They tell herr. She rolled her eyes annoyed by that.

" All girls with long legs and fat asses in high school got to cheer? "

" yes! " she looked even more annoyed. " No " They quickly change it.

**

We sat on my porch talking and chilling. the niggas wasn't even minding the hoes. They act like Cash was they new bestfriend and she was just like the most amazing thing to grace this world. But she had that affect. She was that bitch. Cool, down, funny, smart, sexy, and could be one of the boys. See was turning into one of us by just sitting on this porch burping after drinking a beer.

" Gucci im talking to you " Brandy says.

" And im in the middle of a conversation. Yo ass may take a seat " I tell her turning back to Cash.

She snapped her head to Cash. " and who is this bitch Gucci? " I know she wasn't questioning me right now like she lost her damn mind. Brandy knew better than that. I looked up at her like she was stupid but so did Cash.

" Please say you take it back " Zeek goes to Brandy. I guess His homegirl had a short fuse.

" Fuck her ugly ass... " Brandy yells.

" You hoes crack me up. Im ugly? You bitches ain't go manners. Yo ass need to take yo washed up ass on somewhere before you regret calling me out my name. no lie " Cash was keeping calm.

" Cash let it go " Zeek tell her.

" THESE HOES BE ACTING UP MANE AND THESE NIGGAS BE LETTING'EM " she goes and the boys fell out laughing. That was a verse from an song.

" Cash... " Zeek says laughing.

" Im like they stupid. This hoe been repeating to her homegirl for the past 45 minutes how real she is and how she need a real man loud enough for me to hear. the same hoes talking about " I need a real man " is the same hoes with 5 inch siver arcylic nails, 27"inch blonde weave and A face for of the off brand mabellin. This bitch need a mirror and bible " She is too funny. Scooby literal jumpped out his chair and started jumpping up and down laughing.

" SHE IS HALARIOUS. YOU COMING TO THAT PARTY. YOU GOT TO MET THE BOYS THEY ARE JUST GOING TO LOVE YOU. EVEN YO NAME IS TIGHT. A female that sexy and plays ball named Cash " He tells her putting an arm around her. Brandy was at a lost for words. She just stoood Like she wanted to grab Cashmere up by her curls.

" Ight calm down. Cash stop enough. Her being ratchet is her business. She go take that up with the lord. " Zeek jokes.

" Take my foot up her ass " Cash mumbles with crossed arms. I laughed. She can stand up for herself. Hopefully she can fight. I hate when girls pop off at the mouth and get hype knowing they not about that life or can fight.

" She ain't mean no harm " I tell Cash. Brandy got some paws on her. Little ones. But they stratch.

" Shut up I wasn't asking you " She tells me looking mad. I was taken back but laughed it off.

" Females " I mumble shaking my head. The sun was setting and she looked up at the sky then to Zeek.

" What time is it? "

" almost 7 " He goes. She looked at him like he was crazy. then he quickly caught on and gave her the same look. If you didn't know they was friends you would have thought they were brother and sister.

" You got a cerfew or somethin'? " I ask her. Kids, damn.

" My mom is going to kill me. " She tell Zeek. I laughed remembering them days. Now my mom didn't give a fuck. About me or where I was. Its always been my granny.

" She might kill me too "

" Take me home you fool! " She tells him.

" Im the fool? You snook out the house.! " He says. we laughed at her.

" Awee mommy little babygirl has to be back by the streetlights? " I tease. She gave me the eye.

" No.. Mommy's little girl. Tried to murder some bitch at school and got suspended so mommy's little girl being held as a prisoner " She says. we laugh. " Zeek lets go for I die "

" Im dropping you off at the corner. I am scared of yo mama " he tells her. She laughed.

" We got to go " And on that they rushed off. I knew she was not coming to this party.

" Thats my new bestfriend And I don't care what nobody says.! " Scoby says. We laughed One of the homies.

I got up time to sell and make money and see my hoes and get sucked up. This party about to bang.

*

*

*

*

Cash

I opened the door with my basketball trying to creep to my room.

" CASHMERE INGELS LEGAND BRING YO ASS HERE " I stop dead in my tracks and looked around as if another Cash would just appear to take my spot. Nope.

" Yes mi'am? " I walk into the kitchen. That feeling when you know you're about to receive a big ass whopping.

" Don't yes miam me.! I told you don't leave. You been disobeying me for weeks now. I don't know what got into you're fast ass but it is sure about to be me. You know better then this. Where the hell was you? " She yelled.

" Playing ball with zeek " If I get introuble Zeek going down with me.

" Playing ball.!? This what it always about. That damn basketball. Give it up already. You are not Lisa Leslie. You not going to go pro. You can't even get a scout to step foot in this damn ratchet hood. Basketball ain't doing shit for you but ruining you're life " She yelled snatching my ball and stabbing her kitchen knife threw it til all the air was gone. I felt the oxygen caught in my throat and my eyes burning. ' don't cry Cash. Cash you promised you would never cry another day in you're life do not do it now ' I thought to myself.

Why was she just crushing my dreams like that.!? Thats not what a mother supposed to do. She is supoosed to tell me I can walk the red carpet to the moon on a unicorns back until I believe the shit. Moms afe supposed to support you. Not do what she's doing.

" I hate you. ! One thing Im good at. One thing. And you try to ruin it for me. What the hell is you're problem. You're just mad because unlike you I were actually going somewhere. Father then you ever been. And you and this place can kiss my ass " I snatched my deflated ball out her heand and ran up to my room. Once I got in i couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Why was she acting like this? she's never been this way. I threw my favorite ball on the bed and whipped my face. I threw open my closet doors. Fuck her and this house. Im going to this party and I don't give a damn what she has to say.

Dream crusher....!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 8.1K 46
"You got all them girls you fuck with and leave, you never ruin their lives! You made it clear that you don't wanna be with me, just like them, but y...
188K 8.1K 19
** SEQUEL TO THE FEAR OF FALLING APART** I have never really thought of myself as a bad guy. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am certainly not the grea...
6M 130K 47
" I got a bad bitch in my Chevy. Selling Miley Cyrus in my brand new Monte Carlo I got the Justin Bieber please believe me! A quarter million hanging...
248K 6.4K 27
I guess you could say Kennedy Wright was an average girl coming from a broken home. Well to her she never had a home. Her mom was a junkie her dad c...