Chapter 4: The Party

Gucci ***

Hoes out the ass. Hoes out the ass. Thats all I had to say and im sure you get the picture of how it was. We in a huddle. Zeek too. Ever since my nigga basketball season came to end at his highschool he been having more time to chill. He was thinking about college. He has scolarships and all that ish.

" Whats up Gucci " I look up at the chick infront of me with 2 girls next to her.

" What it be like ma? " I ask licking my lips. I thought of the Engilsh lecture I would hear from Cash if she heard me speak them words. I only know her a week but heard her life story from Zeek to know the girl was smart as hell. Could play ball like she the female KD had the body to be on the Cover of king. And had the heart to shut a bitch or bitch nigga up. Excuse my lanugage.

Zeek looked at the girl. " Wasdup' Lexi " He nod as she sucked on the red lollipop. She pulled it out then nod whats up to him.

" Zeek " Was all she said.

" You know her? " I ask Zeek. He knew what I meant.

" Not there. Cashmere bestfriend(s) " He says with a roll of the eyes like he ain't really care for them. The girls were all up on my boys and their leader on. She was holding conversation but I was bearly listening. When I heard " Cashmere Bestfriend " I knew that ment I could only pick one to hiit. And Cash was the better choice. girl wasn't ugly. But she was ya normal groupie. Cash on the other hand. She was different. Just when I start holding a conversation with girl and half way thinking about Cash she popped up tugging on Zeek sleeve.

She looked damn fine. She had on a red off the shoulder tee. With a jean Jacket. Some Stone washed blue and white mix jeans and some Jays. Her hair was falling over her face but Zeek looked at her. Her presence didn't feel the same right now. When Cash was happy you could feel it in the air. Weird right? It feels like I known her ass forever.

" Whats wrong.? You ok? " He ask. She shook her head no. " I thought you were supposed to be home. What happen. ? "

...

She said something. Her girls looked at her. " Cash you ok? What are you doing here?! " Lexi asked. Ijust watched quietly.

She ignored them and they looked offened by it.

" Cash you can't stand here like the damn girl from scary movie with you're head down and hair covering you're face. Thats freaks me out. People will think you're even crazier " He tells her moving her hair and lifting her head up. " You been crying!? what happen? "

To think of somebody upsetting Cash made me angry. But then again females over react about little things. The chip of a nail. The stain on a shirt. anything. Without saying anything he just put his arm around her and walked off with her. I felt what im thinking is jealousy tho I will never admit. The bond between them too is too tight to break.

Her girls were whipsering back and forth.

" WHO PISSED MY BESTFRIEND OFF! " Scooby bust out of no where. we laughed.

Who?

*

*

*

Zeek P.O.V

I know everybody probably think I have a crush on Cashmere. I don't. She like my little sister. Don't get me wrong she is fine and if we wasn't colse I would hit it. But that my friend. I know where she's mad. I hadn't seen her cry in so long. She loses games you can see the tears weld up but they never fall.

"...And then the bi-Witch! Stabbed my ball.! Why would she tell me that Zeek?! She's right isn't she. Im waisting my life with this basketball bull " She says.

" No! You are the best basketball player..besides me..out here man. Yo mama just being a hater. I say whatever big project she working on crashed and was awful so she want somebody to feel bad with her. Shame she picked you. If I wasn't scared of her I would go cuss her out " I saw her chuckle and smile. " You are my nigga.! The best basketball player to grace the SouthSide hood since me! " she laughed and hugged me.

" Thank you "

" Welcome and you looking all kinds of right in them shorts. You know Gucci got a crush on you? "

" He said that!? " She jump.

" No. But the practially stares at you all day zoning out everything " I shrug. I did not want Gucci hurting my bestfriend. Then I would have to put these paws on him.!! From inside we could hear " Do It " By Mykko Montana bumping. She jummped up this was her song.!

" Dooo itt! " I cracked up laughing at her singing. she was feeling better. Even the weather changed a little when she was. This creaure right here mane.

We walked into the house just as the booty hop scotch came on and we both bust out laughing.

" You want to go make a fool out of these fools? " I ask. She nod and laughed pulling me to a spot. It was right infront of the boys and hella niggas attending the party chilling. Of course Gucci had a crowd around him. 3 of the people happen to be her bestfriends one was all in his face. She was trying to make somebody jealous and the name rhymed with coochi lmaooo. I was willing to help.

" Keep that ass jumping

keep that ass jumping

Booty hopscotch!

TWERK

Bootty hopscotch. "

I just sat back and let her twerk and do the dance on me. She got just what she was wanting. All the eyes on us. And she was killing it to. The song bumped.

" Where them girls at?

Im talking about the redbones, yellabones, darkmeat to that skinnymeat to the bigmeat..

I don't give a fuck.

I'll bend her over and show whats up.

And I swear to god I will f*ck it up.

Drop it open now get it girl.

Hands on knees now work something.

They bad bitches all in here and I swear to god I want all them "

She sure did keep that ass jumpping and her little nasty ass was getting into for real.

We danced that whole song just laughing. I could tell her mood was alot better then when she came.

*

*

*

Cash

I climbed out that window mad ass hell. But after I talked to my bestfriend everything was better. Now here I am twerking on him in front of everybody and Lexi up in Gucci face sucking the sucker. Funny thing is. I told her I had a small crush on him and liked him. That didn't stop her. She was still all up in his grill trying to get some. Truth be told. She didn't care about him. The first thing out her mouth was ' He just got a new Benz truck and im a be the first bitch in the passenger side in this one ' so now we see what its really about. I could care less. She him do each other. I was having way too much time to be streesing. All I need in this life of sin is me and my bestfriend...The REAL ones.

I continued to twerk and looked up for a brief second and Gucci eyes locked with mines. Jealous much.? I looked away. Oh well.

*

*

*

*

Gucci

Really -_______- she did this...

Without me....

-_______-