Hi, I'm Harry's Cousin (Ziall)

By ziallstan

Traumatic incidents happen. This one being Niall's mother passing away. Now he has to go live with his Auntie... More

Chappie 1
Chappie 2
Chappie 3
Chappie 4
Chappie 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chapter 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Gay Marriage
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 33
Character Ask!
Questions Answered
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Bromance Awards
Chappie 38
Bromance awards. Again
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 45

Chappie 32

6.8K 309 186
By ziallstan

*Louis' POV*

It's Monday. Gosh I want the day to be over before it even starts. I walk into the building holding onto Harry's hand, I've always thought our hand holding is cute because he has like ginormous hands compared to my little small ones.

I heard a familiar voice call my name but I continued to walk forwards with Harry.

"Um hello Louis?" Josh said. "I texted you but you didn't respond did you get it?" Josh asked catching up to me and Harry.

Harry and I didn't pay him any mind. "No, your contact is blocked so you know how those go." I said nonchalantly.

"What did I do? Why is my contact blocked?" He asked.

"I don't like you Josh. I dislike you with a strong passion really." I said and me and Harry stopped at his locker.

"I didn't do anything to you. Let's just talk about it." He said.

"We are talking about it, and unfortunately for you this conversation is over." I said and I took my jacket off putting it in Harry's locker.

I have absolutely no idea where my locker even is. I've been sharing this locker with Harry since freshmen year.

"Lou." Josh said and I felt a hand being placed on my waist.

I turned around and he smiled, yeah I did too before kicking him right in the nuts. And I don't want to toot my own horn but I am the captain of the soccer team so he probably won't be having kids, like ever.

I heard the locker close and Harry turned around throwing his arm over my shoulder smirking. "That's my boy." He said and we made it to our first period.

"You want to go to this Halloween party Saturday?" Harry asked me.

"Sure but I'll be glued to your side incase people try to take a fake video of you cheating on me." I said.

"Trust me, I think he knows. But still we can be joined at hip if you want." He said letting his hand drop from my shoulder to around my waist.

"Yes I do." I said and pulled me against him as we walking through the big crowd in front of the class room.

When we got in we sat next to each other and he pulled out his stuff quickly when I took my time. He stared at the bored looking at the bell ringer/ do now. I looked at him.

He was so beautiful. His long chocolate brown hair, perfect cherry red lips, cheeky dimples, unforgettable green eyes. I reached over and pushed some of his hair behind his ear. He turned and looked at me smiling. That smile.

"What're you doing?" He asked.

"Admiring your face." I said simply.

"You do that too? I thought I only did that with you." He said cheekily and I smiled hitting his arm.

"C'mon babe do your work though, you do have a C in this class." Harry said.

"Everybody can't be good at Calculus." I said.

"I tried tutoring remember." He said.

I laughed shaking my head. Tutoring was a complete failure, we ended up doing a spinoff as him being my teacher and me being the student that needed a little bit more help, possibly something that won't just stimulate my mind. God I shook my head at that again.

"Fine I'll pay attention." I said.

*Niall's POV*

I smiled as I looked over the sticky note on my sculpture.

"What did you get?" Zayn asked me.

"100." I said.

"I got a 98." Zayn said.

"Jealous?" I asked.

"No because I got a 100 and 98. Do you remember me doing your sculpture for you." He said and I waved him off.

"What a minor detail." I said and he laughed.

"Um have you talked to Harry's mum about the visiting Ireland yet?" He asked me and I nodded.

"I talked to her about going to see her. She said we would and she'd plan early because she didn't go to the funeral you know. And we might go before her birthday. It was January 1st." I said.

"Yes, Capricorn slay." He said and I smiled because he was making light of the situation.

And I forgot he was a Capricorn too. I guess that's why him and my mother seem such alike to me. And I guess that's why I like him a whole lot.

"Yeah, I know you can't come being realistic but I want you to know that I want you to come with me." I said and he smiled.

"I'd go you know. Just because you want me too. And I'll stay with you and if you break down again I'll comfort you, and if you run into Liam I'll break his face in." Zayn said and I smiled at him.

He kissed my temple and I blushed. "You don't have to come Zayn. Plus I'll have Harry who will probably still do that. Probably just a family thing." I said.

"Well I want you to miss me." He said wrapping his arms around my waist from the back.

I smiled turning red. "How could I not," I said and he kissed my ear.

"Gosh Zayn." I said unwrapping his arms from around me and walking to my seat.

He rushed over to me and I sat down and Zayn smirked at me while I stood up again.

"Move your hand." I told him because he put his hand in my seat before I sat down and got a handful of my ass.

He moved his hand and I sat down. He pulled my chair over to his.

"What's up with you today?" I asked him.

"What do you mean, love?" He said and I blushed but rolled my eyes.

"Gosh you know what I mean." I said.

"Gosh I wish we were in bed so I could cuddle you to death." Zayn said.

"Death by cuddling doesn't sound so bad." I said and he smiled.

"I can't wait to get you home then." He said.

"Trying not to think of that sexually." I said.

"Have fun with that. And just in case we're on the same page I'm cuddling in my underwear because skinny jeans is a no go for cuddle time." He said.

"That's fine with me." I said.

"Of course it is." I said and he came closer to my ear. "You wanna feel it against your bum." He said and I hit him pushing him back.

"I wasn't thinking it that way. And we're not cuddling that way anyways. I'm laying my head on your chest. Your heartbeat is quite soothing." I said.

"I know." He said smirking.

"Well don't be cocky you bastard." I said and he laughed.

We were having free time in class so me and Zayn had time to talk. Especially about Halloween.

"Do you want to go trick or threating? I can be batman and you can be like I don't know a leprechaun?" Zayn offered.

"Sounds like a nice idea but I just want to stay in and watch movies and eat like waffles and grilled cheese (#Menotcaringaboutlactoseprobs) , oh my gosh Boston creme donuts, and hot wings, and maybe fish sticks. No definitely fish sticks too." I said imagining my Halloween.

"You're must be on your period?" He asked me and I gasped glaring at him.

"I'm not a girl. No offense to girls and their whole bleeding out the vagina thing. God luck with that." I said.

"Actually studies show that just because a man doesn't you know bleed doesn't mean he doesn't show signs of pms once a month." Zayn said.

"What studies?" I asked.

"Mines." He said smiling holding up his thumb.

"Oh shut it next you'll be saying pigs can fly." I said.

"Well it was that one red bull commercial- but still the guy pms thing is real. Think about it. " he said and I did.

The moods wings I have down pack but doesn't everyone walk into school pissed about having to come to school. Then it's the eating all of what I want. I don't cramp though, when I sneeze I'm totally fine afterwards, I do want to stay in the bed all day sometimes.

"Eh you're off 20% do some more research." I told him pulling out my phone it was ringing.

I saw Liam across it and Zayn snatched my phone and answered it in a deep raspy voice which was sexy as hell.

"Hello." He said and my jaw dropped.

"No, he can't come to the pone right now can I take a message?" Zayn asked and I tried not to laugh but he kinda did sound like a different person.

"Sorry this message is to long?" Zayn said and hung up the phone.

"Oh my gosh Zayn." I said and he laughed.

"What?" He said going back to his regular voice.

"That was funny. Plus how did you do that. You know that voice. If was hot." I said with a blush.

"Oh you mean this one." He said in that voice again pulling me into his lap.

"Yeah that one." I said trying to get out his hold.

"How hot is it?" He asked whispering into my ear hotly and I broke away from him looking around.

"We're in school Zayn." I said when I find out no one was paying us any mind.

"Sooo." He said dragging out the 'o'.

I smiled at him and he grabbed me again and I pulled away playfully.

---

"Niall." Zayn whined putting his findings homework in his bookbag.

"Zayn." I whined and he pulled me against him as we laid there on my bed.

He cupped my cheek and I bit my lip leaning in and kissing his lips. He pulled me closer to him and I cupped his cheek and he rolled so I was ontop of him. I smiled into the kiss straddling his waist.

"Hey guys- oh I'll leave." I heard Harry say and I pulled away looking at Zayn smiling.

"Yeah leave." I said kissing Zayn again.

"Excuse me." Harry said and I pulled away from Harry glaring at him then smiled.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Me and Lou were going to get some lunch we just wanted to know if you wanted to come?" Harry asked.

"Have a date. Just bring us back something." I said and he nodded.

"You better not be pregnant when I get back." He said and I flicked him off and he laughed leaving out the room.

I sat up on his torso. He grabbed my waist. My mind flew back to that time where we did whatever we did. It wasn't sex but we did grind and stuff. I blushed and his thumbs rubbed my hip bones.

"I'm thinking about that too." He said and I bit my lip to stop me from smiling.

"I love you." He said and I frowned.

"You're kinda making me feel bad because I don't know." I said and he pushed me on his legs and he sat up.

"I want you to know, know how much you mean to me. I love every ounce of you. I don't want to make you feel bad but I wanna say it so you won't ever forget." He said and I smiled cupping his face.

"Thank you. I like you a whole lot. And I know you'll wait on me. And I know you say no pressure but it is." I said and he put his face in neck and wrapping his arms around my lower back.

"Ok I won't say it anymore but when you do say it I won't ever let you forget." He said and I smiled as he pulled out my neck looking at me.

"That's a deal." I said and he rolled us over so that he was in between my l egs and my legs were propped open.

"When you love me and are able to say it back god I'm going to show you off so much. I'll make sure no boys hit on you and stuff. We will forever hold hands. And dates, a lot of those. And just have fun. Being out in public not caring who sees, cute little small pecks here and there. No guilty snogs. No pulling away from me hugging you from behind. No trying to hide your affection for me or trying to hold in mines." He said and I smiled.

"I might still pull away from your behind hugs." I said.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Cause you might be trying to turn me on." I said.

"Can't you just picture me hugging you from behind with my face in your neck and you giggling." He said.

"Oh I can picture that." I said.

"You're so beautiful you know. He said looking over my face.

"I know." I said and he laughed.

"You sound conceited." He said.

"Well you know I'm not one to fish for compliments. You've told me so much I believe it myself now." I said.

He laid on top of me and I hugged his body. This is perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.2K 33
Niall is forced to move to Bradford with his mom and alcoholic dad. He and his mom get beaten daily, and have no way to redirect the pain. Niall sign...
92K 1.2K 25
Niall moves to Bradford to get away from being bullied in Mullingar. In his new school Niall makes frends with Liam. Also Zayn and Harry beat Niall u...
11.3K 1.8K 23
Harry was a 21-year-old boy, with a secret that had consumed him. He couldn't talk about it, and that destroyed him. And he only made everything wor...
280K 5.4K 28
Harry doesn't expect his life to change so drastically just because he meets Louis, and he doesn't know if the change is for the better or the worse...