Creepypasta X Reader- A New B...

By xXSilent_ShadowXx

Y/N is just a normal girl, with a normal life. At least it is normal to her. Ever since her little brother, T... More

Your Backstory
Chapter 1: Everything is Normal, Everything is Fine.
Chapter 2: Into the Woods I Go
Chapter 3: Thank You Slendy
Chapter 4: Another day, Another Beating.... Or Two
A/N
Chapter 5: A New Home?
Chapter 6: Umm... Hi?
Chapter 7: Meeting the Pastas
Chapter 8: A Nice Walk and Making A New Friend
Chapter 9: An Apology, and Meeting The Slender Brothers
Chapter 10: An Awesome Tea Party, and Beautiful Dress for A Beautiful Girl.....
Chapter 11: Jealousy and Sweaters
Chapter 12: My New Room, and Becoming A Killer
Chapter 13: Training With Jeff
Chapter 14: Resting and Playing Video games
Chapter 15: Going To The Carnival!!!!
Chapter 16: The Corruption of Dreams... And Going for a Swim....
Chapter 17: Cutting It Close and Saying Goodbye To An Old Friend
Chapter 18: Walking Off the Pain and Meeting A Demon
Chapter 19: Zalgo's Mansion and A Little Lost Soul
Chapter 20: The True Side of Zalgo, and Going Home
Chapter 22: A New Beginning.

Chapter 21: Things Going Back to Normal and Your First Kill

26.8K 782 1K
By xXSilent_ShadowXx

Y/POV

You slowly wake up to see the sun shining bright through your windows as you yawn while stretching a little as you get up and head towards your door. You quietly open the door as you make your way out of your room, closing the door gently behind you so you didn't wake the pastas because you knew that they needed their sleep. You walk down the stairs to see Ben playing video games as usual, as you walk into the kitchen to get something to eat. You see Slender in the kitchen but you weren't surprised that he was up because it seemed that he didn't need sleep.

"Good morning child. Did you sleep well?" Slender asked as he looked over at you.

"Yes I did, thank you for asking...." you say shyly as you walk towards the shelf which had the bread on it so you could use it to make some toast. You quickly grabbed the bread and popped a few slices into the toaster and waited patiently for it to be done. Before you knew it the toast was done so you grabbed a small plate and a glass of milk as you walked over and sat down at the table.

"Y/N I know you just got back but would you like to go on your first kill? I'll have my proxies go with you if you would like." Slender says as he sits down next to you.

"Yeah! That sounds great! What time will we be going though?" you ask looking at Slender.

"At night when it's dark. I've already got a few people which I think you will enjoy killing." He says happily.

"Who?" you ask curiously

"You will see. I will go inform Toby, Masky and Hoodie about this. I have faith in you that you can do this Y/N." Slender said as he teleported out of the room, leaving you to finish your toast in the kitchen alone.

--Time Skip (To when it's night)-- {12:00am}

Y/POV

You were currently in your room getting all the things you would need for a kill when you hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." you say as you continually look for your knife as you hear footsteps behind you.

"Y/N are you ready f-for your first kill?" Toby asked you nervously.

"Yeah I just need to find my knife and put on my sweatshirt and I'll be ready to go!" you say as you grab your sweatshirt and continue to look for the knife.

"Aha! Here it is." you say putting on your sweatshirt and shoving your knife in your pocket.

"Are you sure you want to do this Y/N? I-I don't want you to get hurt...." Toby says with concern in his voice.

"Toby I'll be fine, trust me. Besides I've got you guys to look after me." you say with a smile as you hug him, catching him off guard but he soon hugs back.

"Ok you two, enough with the hugging we need to go now." Masky says looking angrily at Toby.

"Heeeeeyy Masky!" Toby says just to irritate Masky.

"Come on guys, Masky is right... Slender will be mad if we don't leave soon...." Hoodie says quietly.

"Okay, let's go." you say as you all head downstairs to see Slenderman waiting for you.

"Good luck child. Follow them to where your victim's house is. When you get there be as quiet and hidden as possible, then you may kill them." Slender says as you nod in response.

"Well I'll show you the way, I know where it is so just follow me." Masky says as he takes your hand and leads you out the door with the other two proxies not too far behind you. As you go through the woods, you see your old neighborhood and start to wonder where you were going until you stopped. You looked at the nicest house that was on your block and just stared at it with a devilish grin on your face. You knew whose house this was, in fact Slender was right, you would enjoy killing the people that made your life a living hell at school. Yes, this was the house of Amanda, the leader of the three bullies at your school, and by the looks of it, Mandy and Brittany were having a sleepover at her house tonight. Even better, all of the lights were off in the house, you guessed that they were sleeping.

"T-they are all in there so you can kill them. We will cut the power so they can't turn on the lights and see you. Then you can k-kill them. We will kill the parents." Toby says as he looks over at you.

"Yeah you might want to kill them quick because a lot of the pastas want to kill these girls, especially since we found out what they did to you. We even had to restrain Jeff for a little bit too because he was so pissed off, but he understood that you were the one that needed to do this." Masky says to you as you grab your knife.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hoodie asks quietly as you look over at him and smile.

"Cut the power, kill the parents and I'll take it from there." you say confidentially as you make your way to a tree which was right next to an open window on the top floor. The boys went to the basement through the little door in the ground to shut the power off. You quickly climbed the tree with the knife in your hand as you made your way through the window which led to a hallway. You looked around the hallway and spotted a room with a pink design which read 'Amanda' on it.

'Found ya' you thought as you quietly stepped into the room.

'Aww look at them, they are sleeping.' you think in your head smiling evilly as you make your way over to Mandy and Brittany who were on the other side of the room, sleeping on the floor. You made your way over to Mandy as you quietly yet carefully stepped over Brittany as you did so. You got on top of Mandy and quickly shut her mouth as you plunge the knife into her chest, directly where her heart was as you only could hear muffled screams as they slowly faded, along with the life in her eyes.

"Mandy shut up, I'm trying to sleep!" Britany whisper yells as she pulls the blankets over her head, completely oblivious that her friend was just murdered, soaking in a pool of her own blood. You stand up and make your way over to Britany and whisper in her ear,

"I don't think Mandy can hear you, but I can help if you want to go back to sleep." Britany then quickly tore the covers off her face to see you leaning over her with a knife in your hand. She was about to scream when you covered her mouth slit her neck as you watched her beg for air as more and more blood leaked from the cut.

"Aww I thought you guys thought it was funny to hurt others. The tables have turned eh? Well no matter. Night!" you whisper yell as you plunge the knife into her chest multiple times, leaving an even bigger pool of blood around her as you get up. Now you saved the best for last, Amanda.

"What the f*ck are you guys doing?! its past midnight and I need my beauty sleep!" Amanda said sounding angry as she sits up and looks around the dark room at her friends. She couldn't see anything really so you took this as an opportunity. You quickly moved to the shadows as Amanda said,

"Answer me if I asked you a question!" She said as the only response she gets is dead silence.

"Ugh what is wrong with you two." Amanda says as she goes to turn on the light, only to have the sound of clicking echo through the room, no light ever emitting from the bulb.

"Great now the powers out. Whatever It will be on in the morning anyways." Amanda says angrily as she lays back down on her bed,

"God, there's something really wrong with you two. I don't know why you aren't answering me but goodnight anyways." Amanda spits as she rolls over and faces towards the wall. You then started to walk over to her as you just chuckled a little.
"There's nothing wrong with your friends, well unless you count being dead a problem." you say as Amanda quickly turns over and looks at you with fear.

"H-how did you get in here?! I thought you were dead!" She says worriedly.

"No, I'm still here it's just the thing is, you soon won't be. Goodnight Amanda, I hope you enjoy your eternal sleep. Say Hi to your friends in hell for me would ya?" you say starting to laugh as Amanda was about to scream you cover her mouth.

"Oh we wouldn't want you screaming now would we? I don't think that would do much good anyways, my friends have probably already killed your parents." You say and as if on queue, you could hear faint screaming coming from next door. You look in that direction and just smirk as you feel a few drops of water fall onto your hand. You look back over at Amanda and say,

"Oh don't cry! It's your turn to join them!" and with that you plunge the knife into her stomach as you let go of her mouth as she coughs up blood.

"Hmm I don't think you are in enough pain....... Lets see... Hmm maybe this will work." you say as you stab both of her eyes, each sticking to the blade as you pull them out. Your hand once again covering her mouth as her muffled screams become louder than before.

" I thought I said no screaming!!!" you say angrily as you slit her neck, causing her to die within a few seconds due to the amount of blood loss. You smile as you get off her bed and stand, looking around and feeling accomplished. You smile as the three boys come in, soaked in blood. They look around the room and then look at you, who actually is also soaked in blood, maybe even more so than them.

"Good job Y/N!" Masky says smiling at you under his mask

"Yeah Y/N, great job!" Toby says looking at you.

"Okay guys now we need to leave.... I do have one more trick up my sleeve though, so let's get out of here!" you say as you all head into the hallway and towards the open window and they jump out.

"You coming Y/N?" Masky asks you as you stay in the window.

"What's the trick you have up your sleeve?" Hoodie asks curiously as you pull out a match from your pocket.

"My plan is to go out in flames, nothing too special but it will do." you say as you go back into the room quickly light the match and flick it towards the middle of the room where the bodies were. From then on, the fire quickly spreads. You then run to the hallway and back to the window.

"Fire.... I like your style!" Toby says as you jump out of the window, landing on your feet as you did so.

"Okay, we might want to run the police may be here any minute....." You say as they all nod as you run through the woods and back to the Slendermansion with the sound of sirens not to far behind.

Before you knew it, you had arrived back at the Slendermansion and as soon as you stepped inside, you were greeted with a lot of the pastas tackling you in for a hug and congratulating you about your kills.

"Hahahah Great job kiddo! By the looks of it those brats got what they deserved!! hahaha!" LJ said as he began to laugh even more.

"Good job Y/N! I knew you could do it!" Sally says happily as she hugs you.

"Aww thanks guys! I never knew how much fun killing could be until now...." you say shyly as they all look at you with a smile.

"Yeah the first kill is the best, the feeling of a rush going through your body. Trust me it will get even better with every kill." Jeff says In a gruff voice as he begins to laugh a little.

"Yeah, I bet it will." you say with a smile.

"Welcome to the family Y/N!" Splendor says happily as the rest of the pastas shout,

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!" you laugh a little at this as LJ says,

"Hey I know, we could take this opportunityy to celebrate! Who's up for going to the carnival!" LJ suggests happily. The rest of the pastas just nod their head or replied with a simple yes.

"Yeah lets go!" Sally says excitedly.

"Well what are we waiting for guys! Looks like everyone is going now so it will be even more fun! Lets go!" you say happily as you all head off into the night to celebrate at the carnival.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you all liked this chapter but I'm sad to say this, but you probably already know this. The book will be ending soon, I know I know you guys are loving this book but don't worry! I may work on a second book for this! :D it may be a lot shorter than this one but it could be worth reading if I do make it. I will be making other books in the future though so if you guys are a fan of FNAF, Markiplier or Herobrine then you should keep checking to see if I have posted anything :D But as always guys I will see you in the next chapter...... Baiiiii!!! <3

P.s

All Beginnings Have An End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 878 21
(Y/N) was once human, living a normal and happy life. After her weird encounter, her life takes a turn but is it for better or worse? Let's read to f...
257 2 10
(Y/N) is a wonderful painter, but she paints in the dark. it is one of her many hobbies. her other hobbies are drawing and writing. she lives in a sm...
36.8K 838 32
Y/n was always considered different too everyone except their Nanna who dies unfortunately. However, Y/n meets the creepypasta's who are similar too...
329K 9.6K 24
You were just a normal girl with a normal life until one day you were bitten by a hideous beast. Your life becomes miserable, so you decided to run a...