Chapter 13: Training With Jeff

Y/POV

You sit on your bed admiring your beautiful new room then you thought about what you just agreed to, which was becoming one of the pastas.

'I'm becoming a killer..... Huh well I guess I'm going to need a weapon. Hmm, I could just use my pocket knife...." You thought as you got up and grabbed your pocket knife off of your dresser. You stood by the dresser for a minute looking at your pocket knife, deciding whether or not it was a good enough weapon or not. You then finally decided that it had worked well in the past so it could work good for training. You walked back towards your bed and sat back down cross legged, putting your knife in the pocket of your new sweatshirt that EJ had given you and began admiring your room once again. That was until you heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" you yell as you look over to the door to see it slowly open only to reveal none other than Jeff.

"Uh, hey Y/N..... Slender told me I'm the one who gets to train you, so. I figured If you want to be as good as me, we should start today because you have a LOT to learn kid.... So, lets get started!" Jeff said enthusiastically as he grabbed your arm and dragged you downstairs and out the door towards the backyard.

"Okay so, first off, do you have a weapon of choice that you would like to use?" Jeff asked as he took out his knife.

"I can use my pocketknife, It has always come in handy for me before...." You said as you took it out and thought about all the times it has come in handy, even the time when you almost took down Slender.

"Well in the future I suggest you get a bigger knife because the one ya got won't do much damage unless you know how to use it skillfully like me." Jeff said smirking as he twirled his knife quickly in his hands and threw it in the air only to catch it after.

"Well, I almost took down someone very powerful with this knife....." you say proudly yet shyly as you look at the small pocket knife in your hands.

"Ha! That's funny sweet cheeks but I don't think you could hurt a fly with that~" Jeff teased as he began to laugh a little.

"I'll prove it..... You will be sorry" You said going quieter at the end as you put your head down, a little embarrassed.

"I'd love to see you try, give me all you've got! I want to see how you are at fighting so far. I bet you won't even get one scratch on me." Jeff said cockily as he put his arms up, ready for you to strike him, believing you won't do any damage.

"Y-you sure Jeff, because if you get hurt I warned you!" you say as you look at him worriedly, because you didn't want to hurt him because you knew very well you could take him down and do a lot of damage.

"Like I said, give me all you've got!" Jeff said getting into a fighting position, ready to be struck.

"Bad choice Jeff, just remember that I warned you." you said creepily as you smirked and lunged at him. Jeff tried to dodge the attack, just like you had expected. You used this opportunity to trip him, which was a total success by the way. This caused him to fall on his back as he looked at you wide eyed. He smiled (a real smile) and quickly got up.

"Beginners luck, lets see how you handle against MY attacks!" and with that Jeff lunged at you, trying to attack you only to have you block it with your knife, You smirked as you grabbed his wrist and flipped him upside down, causing his knife to fly in the air as he landed on his back in shock. You caught the knife mid air as you stood over a shocked Jeff, you then threw it just so it landed deep in the dirt only a few centimeters from his head.

"Come on Jeff I thought you were better than that~" You say as you begin to giggle while Jeff quickly grabs his knife and stands up.

"Like I said before kid, beginners luck, now lets see how much damage that 'knife' of yours can really do." an overconfident Jeff says as his smile grew only wider.