Chapter 9: An Apology, and Meeting The Slender Brothers

-NOTE- I do not own the picture above, I just got it off of google Images xD that's all, soo.... ON WITH THE STORY!

(sorry if there is no picture it's glitching for me so when I put a picture it disappears o.O)

Y/POV

You look up from Smile to see who the three shadows belonged to and you couldn't believe what you saw. Right behind you were three Slenders, but each were different. You had guessed that these were the brothers Slendy was talking about when you were in the woods before.

"Why Hello Miss! You must be Slenders friend right? Have you by chance seen my brother Slender anywhere? We just came back from a very important mission." Splendor (the one with the polka dots xD) said as he took off his hat and bowed.

"Slendy Just left a few minutes ago.... I don't know where he went though... Sorry."

"It's okay, we will find him soon." Said Trendy (the one with the glasses) as he looked at his brother Splendy, "Come on brother let's go look for him." Said Trendy as he now glaring at Offenderman who was staring at you..... let's just say 'weirdly'. "You too Offender, we all know what your thinking and it's clearly on your face. Sorry miss for his nature, some people are just rude..." Trendy said as he fixed his glasses on his face.

"Aww, like you know what I'm thinking, after all who would harm a lady as beautiful as she?~" Offender said as he smirked at you, "Care for a rose my dear?~" Offender cooed as he went to hand you a beautiful blood red rose. The rose was so beautiful that you were about to take it, making Offenders grin even wider. Just before you grabbed it, a pair of tendrils picked you up and moved you away from Offender and behind them. This person was none other than Slendy and he looked very angry.

"What were you doing Offender?! You will not do what you do to your victims to Y/N, and if I EVER catch you offering her a rose again, you will regret it." Slender boomed in rage as he glared at Offender.

"Y/N~......... What a beautiful name~." Offender cooed as he smirked at his brother, seeming to be fearless.

"Splendor, Trendor, could you please take miss Y/N into the mansion," Slender asked a little angrily as he then looked down to Smile dog as well, "Along with Smile dog too, I have some........ Things I'd like to discuss with Offender." and with that Splendor came over to you with a smile and said "Come on dear, lets go inside!" You slowly walked with Splendor as Trendy and Smile followed close behind.

you sighed, looking down and pulling your hoodie up over your head as your head hung low.

"Aww don't worry! Slender just seems to care for you! I can see it in his...... face?....." Splender said as he started to chuckle a little as he took you guys inside. As soon as you went inside, you were tackled by Sally into a tight hug.

"Y/N!!! I THOUGHT THAT YOU LEFT MEEE!!!!" Sally said as she hugged you tighter. You started to giggle as you said, "Sals.......... Can't............ Breathe........"

"Whoopsie! Sorry I just missed you so much!" she said as she let go of you, "You forgot your teddy in my room, but don't worry! Charlie and I took Care of him while you were gone!" Sally said proudly as she grabs your hand and drags you to the stairs quickly and into her room. "Thanks Sals! I really Appreciate it, I bet he was in safe hands too!" You said with a smile as you entered her room and looked at your teddy who was tucked into the bed safely.

"You know, you can sleep in here until Slendy fixes your room up!' Sally chirped as she looked at you with pleading eyes.

"Of course I will Sally! Thank you for being so kind." You say as you smile at her and embrace her into a hug.