The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back...

By xXLolliesXx

Star silvers isint what many people would think real. Shes a werewolf just trying to find her way in life. Sh... More

The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3
2 The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3
3 The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3
4 The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3
6 The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3
7 The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3

5 The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3

2.3K 48 25
By xXLolliesXx

The Kidnapped Alpha Is Back, And Looking For A Mate. <3

Chapter five. 

---

Mattie’s Pov

---

*One month later*

Star laughed, her beautiful smile lighting her pale face up as Zeek spun her around in the air, making her white blonde hair blow back behind her; they brought a new meaning to love and it was easily seen with one glance at them.

My attention snapped to my beautiful fiancé Chloe, her eyes closed as she soaked in the warm sun out by the river. She was so beautiful and perfect in every way, the way her brown eyes shine with mischief, the way her tanned skin looks so smooth and is even smoother to the touch, the way she can sit there quietly and still make an effect on your life, the way she never judges to quickly and finds every little detail about anything perfect in its own way, she is and always will be my everything.

“You done staring lover boy?” Chloe breathed in my ear, leaning back to give me a wink and the cheeky smile I couldn’t help but love, without her I wouldn’t know what to do. Without her, there is nothing to do, she is my life.

“What, can’t a man stare at his woman in peace?” I said, grinning at her. She laughed and leaned in, her being so close sent tingles through my body as my eyes closed in anticipation, I needed her.

“NO! DON'T EAT HER FACE!” Alec squealed, jumping and landing in my lap where he proceeded to slap me across the face.

“Whoa! Down boy!” Zeek laughed, grabbing Alec and pulling him back.

“What made you think that I was going to eat her face?” I questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

“Mummy said...” Alec started, but was cut off by Star.

“Alec! You promised mummy you wouldn’t tell!” She said, laughing but blushing all the same. Zeek quickly kissed her flaming cheek before bringing them in for a big hug.

“What about me!” Chloe yelled, jumping into the hugs. Grinning, I moved forward and hugged my family, my life. This is all I ever wanted, this was perfect.

Too bad this is only a fantasy, because life on the outside of my imagination was only getting worse, it never ended.

---

Star’s Pov

---

*Two months later* -Meaning it’s been three months since the last chapter!-

 My eyes snapped open, taking in the small white room that belonged to the pack hospital. I groaned, throwing my head back into the pillows as a pain I’d never felt before stirred deep within me, an evil presence could be sensed, but as my green eyes scanned the room I couldn’t see it, until I looked down at my stomach, my bleeding, bruised and blackened stomach.

I screamed.

The pain increased and I felt a water leak from below me, the thick red substance leaving me in a never ending river that led to the floor where it began to pool up. My eyes widened as another pain ran through me, I threw my head back screaming in intense pain.

“STAR!” Two voice cried in union, my eyes snapped towards the sound to come across my brothers Zak and Luke standing there with their eyes wide open mimicking their mouths. If it where any other time I would have slapped them around the back of the head for being gold fishes but today was different, worse.

The pain flew through me, more intense and before I knew it my back was arching of the bed and my eyes rolled into the back of my head followed by a loud scream, a never ending one.

“HELP HER!” Zak shouted, being the last thing I heard before my screams blocked them out. My finger nails dug into the side of the bed, my eyes clenched tightly. There was only one thing that ran through my head, I'm screwed, but will Alec be alright without me? Will everyone?.

---

Mattie’s Pov

---

Her screams, I knew it started. If only it could just end, she doesn’t need this.

*4 long hours later- after helping Star. *

“I HATE VAMPIRES!” Chloe screamed, turning and punching the wall repeatedly until she couldn’t anymore. She let out another scream of frustration, one hand ripping at her brown hair before she punched the wall again, sinking down against it as her body rippled and shook with sobs, making her seem so broken. It hurt so much to see her like this, but I couldn’t stop myself from turning and punching the other wall, immediately breaking it as I screamed profanities in a long list. Chloe sighed, reaching up she pulled me down next to her, and we both held each other and cried; the only thing keeping us sane was each other.  

“Why is it always her, how horrible must the gods be to her? WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE?” Chloe screamed, staring up at the ceiling with her brown eyes wide and puffy, if it where any other day I’d think she’d gone insane, but who wouldn’t with just looking at what just happened, the picture etched forever in my mind, silently teasing me to the fact I couldn’t protect my own little sister, my own star.

“Maybe it’s because they want to make my mummy stronger, maybe she needs to be strong, not just for herself but for all of us, for the world” Whispered a little voice, my eyes darted around the room until they landed on Alec, had he really said that?

“Maybe there is reason behind this all Alec, but it still doesn’t change the fact that it’s cruel” Chloe whispered, not taken back by Alec’s smartness, maybe she already knew.

“Maybe it will Aunty, maybe it will change in the end. I'm just happy I have my mummy back, I missed her” Alec whispered, tears slowly fell down his face as he stared at the picture of him and Star at the beach before she disappeared the first time, her smile was all I needed to see before I had my own small one, sad or not.

“Zeek loves her” Chloe whispered, staring at the ceiling still.

“Mummy loves him to, she did that first day they met” Alec whispered back.

“How do you know?” I asked my voice just above a whisper.

“Star had the same look on her face as what she has for everything she loves, weather its flowers to family” Chloe replied.

 “He’s evil isn’t she” Alec whispered, changing the subject.

“Yes Alec, he’s very evil but also very powerful, that's what scares me the most” I whispered, my eyes changed from there weird blue to black instantly as I thought of the little evil creature awaiting us in the next room.

A scream came from the room next to us, my eyes widened as I realised what room it came from. Faster than any human I appeared in the room, my eyes landed on the nurse who lay with faded and wide open eyes, clear terror shown in them as blood leaked from the bite in her neck.

“Where is he?” Chloe yelled.

“He’s gone” Alec whispered.

“What?” I growled, stomping over to the baby cot in the middle of the room to see it empty, my eyes immediately landed on the open window where small drops of the girl’s blood ended in a trail. My eyes changed to black again as I felt myself shift into my wolf form. Throwing my head back I let out a long howl, dread, hate, despise, longing, terror and much more emotions went into the howl as I saw a white figure standing in the doorway, shorting my howl as I looked at her in all her wolf glory.

She suddenly transformed back into her human form and collapsed on the ground in a heap, Alec and Chloe started to cry as they sat next to her, each stroking her hair as the calmed her down. I shifted back and crawled over to her, placing her head in my lap as I to stroke her beautiful hair.  

“I'm a monster aren’t I?” she whispered, her eyes closing slightly.

“Never Star, you never could be if you ever tried” I whispered, a small smile appeared on her face as she fell asleep from exhaustion.

“I love her” Zeek whispered, standing in the doorway with tears in his eyes. It seemed she broke even the big almighty Alpha, and wrapped him around her finger.

“We know, everyone does” Chloe whispered. “It’s a curse, you can’t help it”

“But I wouldn’t want it any other way”

---

OKAY! I KNOW I HAVENT UPLOADED IN AGERS AND WHAT NOT BUT IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOME GOOD NEWS! IM CONTINUING WITH THIS STROY AND SHOULD BE UPLOADING VERY SOON!

AWESOME RIGHT?

BTW, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!

Natalya, xx.

VOTE COMMENT LIKE ADD AND SO ON AND SON ON!

LOVE YOU ALL!

Continue Reading