Keep My Heart

By CaitlynRachelC

“It wasn’t worth a horse, was it?” she asked. “No” Trey entered the stall and swung the saddle over Hank’s b... More

Prologue
Keep My Heart(Casden Series, Book 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Special Thanks to...

6.1K 272 29
By CaitlynRachelC

So many people helped me with the writing of Keep My Heart!

Firstly, My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ:) I know it sounds like a broken record, but He is so great to me and has helped me so much in keeping this story focused on Him and His glory:) He's given me this love for the written word, and I have to thank Him for it:)

Secondly, I'd like to thank Judy "Jay" Estrada for the editing! Though she isn't quite finished editing yet, she has been most helpful:) Bless her, she acted like it was killing her to tell me a part didn't flow well:) She's getting better at that, though:) Thanks, Jay for all you do!!

Thirdly, for all of you amazing fans that read, commented, voted, etc. You guys will never know how much that has helped me:)

God Bless Ya'll and happy reading!

~Caity

Want to know more about Cameron and Texiss and how a laid back newspaper reporter ended up with a fiery orphanage owner? Check out book 1 in the "Casden Series"...

"Still My Heart"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 56 18
𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂 (6) "She's dead." "Dead? What does that mean?" The young girl asked with morbid curiosity. "It means, she isn't here...
64.2K 2.5K 46
This isn't the story of how the city girl fell for the cowboy, oh no, this story was how the city boy fell for the home grown country girl. Harper w...
378K 8.6K 20
*COMPLETED* Welcome to Buckley's Ranch, full of sexy cowboys and all kinds of trouble! Lord 'ave mercy! Jessie is working as a stable hand, seriously...
142 1 24
Raised as Hunters in a hidden counterinsurgency society in the late nineteenth century, nineteen year old Welsh twins Carys and Cadeyrn Llewelyn have...