Make Her His

Door EllaLaBella

He's a typical playboy.. Never took love as an important matter in his life, He's used to all the girls obeyi... Meer

Make Her His
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Five

97 11 8
Door EllaLaBella

Julia's POV :

As I finished my phone call with Joseph, I started setting the candles.. I felt a weird sense of Deja vu. What am I doing here at Cam's house? I shrugged and continued placing the candles for my surprise for Cam.. I love him, He'll love my surprise I'm sure.

A noise get my attention. Its a girl shout. It must be Cam's neighbors. No! This is happening again. But then the sound came again and again. It was coming from Cam's room, or our room as he likes to call it..

I directly went and opened the door. But I wasn't surprised. Here they were. Its Cam and my ex-bestfriend.. having sex. And what freaks me out is the fact that it totally didn't affect me.. As if all of this is happening again..

I now get it! Its a dream. Its an exact replica of what happened last week, when I found Cameron with Melessa in the bed together. But my response is defenitely another story, cause in reality last week I was unconscouse for nearly 3 hours. It shocked me. It killed me. And when it totally downed on me what happenned I began crying myself each night to sleep. I couldn't believe it. Sometimes I would wake up thinking all of this is just a dream.. but then I'll be shocked again to know its the ugly reality..

It took me 2 days of crying and misery and above all this enigma the bastard kept on sending me texts and calling me and showing unexpectedly at my doorway. Until I changed my phone number, and changed the key to my house. And finally I had my conscience telling me to get a life, and that I need to apply to work or I'll starve to death.. Thats when I made a promise to myself that I'll moveon, and I will never cry over Cameron ever again. Afterall, I'm not a stupid teenager anymore. I'm independent, I don't need anybody in my life.

When Cameron and Melissa looked at me, the same look of shock was all over their faces, it made me laugh. And Indeed, I started laughing like a freak. Like some real freak, that I freaked myself out, if that even make sense.

They looked surprised, then all of a sudden they both disappear. And I feel someone hug me from behind. I couldn't tell who that was, but I can feel that he was strong, and his scent all manly and I felt I'm safe in his arms. I wanted to stay like this forever. When I turned to look at the person hugging me, I found non other than Alex.

He smiled down at me and said 'Hey Julia, don't worry I'll protect you. I'll erase all your wounds.'

I said nothing in return. I just hugged him, and he hugged me back as tightly. 'Just don't leave.' I said. And I was surprised to hear the strong need in my voice.

He smiled at me again. 'I won't.' Then all of a sudden Alex started to produce music from his mouth, like literally. Then he began singing 'Lean on'. I wanted to laugh at his girl voice. But suddenly I opened my eyes.. As I said, It was a dream. A weird dream.

But my phone is ringing for real. So I picked up. It was Joseph. Asking me to come this friday, with Cameron, for dinner. Yeah ofcourse I didn't tell him what happened yet, that I broke up with him. It'll be shocker news. I told him I would go to dinner and hung up.

I glanced at the clock and realised its time to get ready for another day at work.

I reached the gym. As i opened the door Jim was smiling from ear to ear at me. I smiled back at him. Several people passed by me whispering and smiling at me. It felt weird something is not right.

As I opened the door of my class, I expected to not find anyone because it was sharp 8. And students don't start arriving until 8:10. But I was wrong. My class was very crowded with many, many faces, my students and people I haven't met yet.

As I entered the class they all shouted 'Surprise!'. My mouth fell open. I rush of happiness run through my vains. I felt special. I looked up at the chart hooked from one wall to another 'Welcome our beautiful Zumba teacher!'. I felt utterly goody. This defenitly raised my spirits, not to mention the looks I've been recieving from Alex from the momment I stepped into that class.

I began thanking everyone for their effort. Lauren ran to me and hug me tightly murmuring a few things to me that I couldn't quite dicepher. All I could get was 'Lucky bitch.' And about someone who's whipped. She said 'he's totally whipped.' She's probably gossiping again. Anyway, I said I'll see her at lunch.

When the class was nearly empty except for my students, and Alex, who was still looking at me, and Its beginning to freak me out.

He finally approached,

'How did you like that small surprise Julie-boo?"

Julie-boo? Was he kidding me?

'It was unnescassary Alie-boo' I smirked at him loving the look of mixed shock and humiliation on his face.

'Don't call me that.' He said all seriose. 'Besides its a tradition here. We do welcome parties.'

Something inside me changed. For some reason I didn't feel as happy as I was at first. But I shrugged this feeling off.

'I'll stop calling you that once you stop calling me 'Julie-boo''

'Alright class lets warm it up.'

And like that I started 3 hours of dancing until I was out of breath. The bell signaling for lunch break was like heaven bells.

I met with Lauren on the way to getting out side of the gym.

'Hey there you are! So whats going on between you two? I didn't know! How could you not tell me! Oh you see the way he look at you. I should really unfriend you. How could you not tell me th-?'

"Wa-wait what are you talking about Lauren?"

"Oh don't try to even pretend you don't know."

"Lauren. I'm serious. I have no freaking idea what you're talkin about."

She look suspiscios but talked anyway

"I mean Alex and You bitch!''

"What! What with Alex?"

"Oh God! You don't realise he's inlove with you? He's totally whipped!"

"WHAT!"

"Yes. This party. And the donuts you found on your table with that note!"

"No- wait how did you know about that?"

"Well, I was the one who delivered them, and I couldn't help but see what he wrote in that piece of paper. But seriously he asked you to lunch and said that he saw you eat chocolate donuts so he wanted to give you those! Omg omg omg He's inlove with you!"

"Nooo dumb-ass. This party is tradition he does that not just for me. And the donuts well its nice of him."

"Tradition my ass! This is the first welcome party we ever made. Like ever. Whoever told you this is a freaking liar."

"Umm well.. I've got to go. We'll talk later."

"Yes we will. You'll tell me every single detail. God I'm so happy for you. You tame the 'untamable'."

"Shut up!"

"Okay okay bye sweetie!"

She's unbelievable. But could it be true? I mean could he actually like me? I don't think a guy like him will actually be intrested in a girl like me.

I met him outside as he said in the little note he gave me. I wouldn't lie I felt very happy with this is little surprise of his not to mention the delicious donut..

We went to a nearby restaurant and had a wonderful time. He was really acting so charming and loving. We played 21 questions. He told me he would like to know more about me.. But, I was afraid of his intentions. Like really I can't trust a guy like him ever. He's a casanova, a player. I can't just forget the fact that half of the girls at the gym, if not in this country memorize every inch of his body.

But, I can stay friends with him right? Yeah totally.

It was time for us to get back to the gym when he said

"Look I know Its none of my bussiness, but can I ask a question?"

"If its related to the other day with my ex then no you can't." I frowned at the memory.

"Well, okay sorry then. But I just wanted to tell you that I can be your friend, you can trust me. And if you ever needed someone to talk to you can rely on me."

"Thats weirdo." I said

That made him laugh so hard. "Oh I love how you're so different than other girls. If you were another girl you would be like-"

I cut him off mimicking a noisy girl sound "Oh Alex, you're so kind! I'm so lucky to have you. Can we Huuuug?"

Then we laughed together to no end.

"You're pretty good at this huh?" He said.

"Lets just say I hate when girls do this."

"That makes two of us." Then he added.

"I really like you Julie-boo."

"I hate you Alie-boo."

"Oh no you don't."

"Yes I do." I said laughing very hard. I can't believe how he manage to make me feel very happy by his childish yet manly behavior of his.

Suddenly he was very close to me. I could feel his breath on my cheek. I looked up into his eyes.

"I like you. I really do." He said all of a sudden. Watching me.

I blinked and looked away. Suddenly feeling very uncomfortable. Luckily he get that sign and moved away.

We drove silently back to the gym.

"Look Alex, I'm just out of a relationship. I can't- I mean I barely even know you.. Besides I don't trust you. I mean have you heard what people say about you? Not to judge or anything, but your type is the kind I need to get away from.. I'm sorry. I just can't take it, I can't let it happen again."

He was silent for a minute but he looked obviosly sad.

"What do you mean you can't let it happen again?"

"Heartbreak. I won't let anyone break my heart again. Because it freaking hurt."

"But-"

"Save it Alex. We can just be friends, not anything more. Thanks for the lunch anyway."

I entered the gym and began my second class.

The rest of the day I tried to avoid Alex as much as possible. Luckily he didn't try to talk to me anyway.

The next day, went very fast, I found myself sitting with Joseph and Angela talking about how I broke up with Cameron. The news really shocked them. Josheph wanted to kill Cameron.

After dinner with Jos and his wife I played with the kids. I missed them so much.

I was about to sleep in my bed. When my phone recieved a text message.

'Julie-boo, as your bestfriend, tomorrow I'm taking you to a swimming pool. We will have plenty of fun! And besides tomorrow is Saturday!

Ps. I'm not taking no as an answer..

Your sweet bestest bestfriend in the whole world, Alex.

Is bestest even a word? :p'

I couldn't help the smile that spread all over my face. I will defenitly go with him tomorrow. I mean could it hurt? Going to the pool is much more intresting than sitting doing nothing at this house by my freaking self.

'Okay, bestfriend, cu tomorrow :)'

I texted him back.

'Oh I just danced the happy dance! I'll pick you up at 12. Can't wait ;)

Again your bestest friend in the whole world, Alex.'

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

- Hey guys I'm sorry I'm late. But hey! No one noticed that. I really feel like you don't want this story to continue...

I feel sad :( Really Sad :'( Pls stop reading silently share your thoughts with me.

Vote!

Pls VOTE, and COMMENT.

It'll literally make my day!

-Ella♡

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

689 28 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
34K 1.1K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...
98.1K 5.7K 38
" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am a big girl. Can't you see?? " she hissed...
254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...