The Beautiful, Happy Duckling

By zoeymorrison

The sequel to the Ugly Rejected Duckling. :) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Chapter 3

6.6K 242 20
By zoeymorrison

Pic of Alicia.. ^_^ And I decided to add a new character to the cast as Bella Thorne is here. :D

--------

~Alicia's P.O.V.~

As we entered the mall, Anastasia stopped all of a sudden in her tracks. I frowned and walked over to her asking what was wrong but she didn't say anything. Instead she started walking towards the food court.. Was she hungry?

Then something caught my eye. A guy staring right at Anastasia and she staring back at him. The guy was giving her such an adoring stare that I knew he has to be her mate. I was wondering if Anastasia was gonna run into his arms but she did the opposite of what I thought.

Without bothering to look around she made a run for it, straight out the mall with her mate at her heel. I thought I should follow them but, oh well, they need their privacy.

I order one cappuccino for myself and sit down at one of the tables waiting for my order.

I was in the middle of my cappuccino when someone rudely interrupted me.

"I'm so sorry, I ran without informing you, Ali," Anastasia said as she came to sit beside me with her mate following.

Ignoring Anastasia I turned to her mate, "you must be Ana's mate. What's your name? And My God you're freaking hot," I said and a smirk appeared on his handsome face.

"Thank you, Miss Alicia. I'm Andrew White," he put his hand forward for me to shake.

I took his hand when I suddenly remembered him, "hey, I know you. You're a warrior from our pack."

"Yes, Ma'am. And you're the daughter of our beta, Mike Steinfield."

"Wow, I never knew that myself," Anastasia interrupts and I turn to her and smile.

"So, what now? Are we going home?" I ask Anastasia and she looks at Andrew.

"I think we should. I want the Alpha to meet his daughter's mate," Anastasia says and now I'm excited to see what Alpha Kevin has to say about this handsome guy.

"Okay, let's go," Andrew says as we walk out the mall.

Anastasia and Andrew are walking ahead of me, hand in hand, and I can't help but feel happy for my best friend. She's been through a lot and I'm glad nothing bad happened to her like it did with her mother.

I was proud of her mother. She's a really strong woman and it takes a lot of courage to face the world when you're all alone and ugly too.

But, I never found her mother ugly. She's beautiful for me and she has a beautiful soul. Alpha Kevin was always a loving man so he had no problem in accepting Luna Zoey. He still loves her the way he did when they first met. It's such a beautiful sight to see the love in his eyes for his mate.

We get in Anastasia's car. Me in the back with both of them at the front. But instead of Anastasia driving, Andrew takes the driver's seat and drives.

Through the whole ride their holding each other's hands and I feel like I'm intruding their privacy so I keep my mouth shut. To complete the scene, Selena Gomez's A Year Without Rain plays on the radio.

A perfect scene right in front of my eyes. A couple, romantic song, a car drive. Just perfect.

We stop at Anastasia's house and I see how Andrew rushes over to Anastasia's door to open it for her. Hmm, a gentleman too.

Inside, Alpha Kevin is watching television while Luna Zoey is cooking something. I smelled something delicious so I knew she might be cooking.

As soon as we entered, Alpha Kevin's head snapped up from the t.v before he calmed down to see it was only us. But a frown appeared on his face when he saw Andrew.

"Why's he here, Ana?"

"You know him, dad?" Anastasia asked and he nods.

"Yeah, he's a warrior of our pack."

"He's my mate, dad," Anastasia says and he relaxes.

"Oh, that's great news-"

"Did I hear my daughter found her mate!?" the Luna came in cutting him off mid-sentence.

Anastasia giggles before nodding and her mother was in front of Andrew, hugging him tightly.

"Oh, finally someone who can knock some sense into my daughter," she says to Andrew and he just smirks. I'm 100% sure he's thinking something naughty and Anastasia blushes.

"Well, I guess I'll be leaving," I say before leaving but Andrew stops me.

"Alicia, hold up. I want you to come with me and Ana to my home. I'm sure my brother would love to meet you," Andrew said and holds Anastasia's hand and takes her to her car.

I sigh, "okay, if you say so."

About 20 minutes later, we reach Andrew's house and lemme tell you, it's pretty huge. Anastasia will be so happy here. I look over at her and she's staring at the house with admiration and excitement.

I am happy, but there's some uneasiness inside of me as I stand in front of this large mansion.

Andrew starts leading the way and he rings the doorbell. An addicting scent hits me which is growing stronger and stronger by the second. My heart starts thumping and my wolf grows more anxious.

Mere seconds later, the door opens to reveal the most handsome guy I have ever seen. My wolf howls in joy and the electricity that flows between our eyes sends pleasurable chills up my spine.

He has chocolate brown eyes, similar to Anastasia's but more deep and captivating. He smiles at me and I feel like fainting as the world starts spinning.

Before I blacked out, I felt warm hands wrap around my waist and the fireworks flowing told me it was him. It was my mate.

---------

So, do you guys like it? Like and comment please. ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 12.9K 21
Emeli and Derek have been best friends ever since they could remember. Derek being the future alpha of the Shadow Moon Pack and her twin brother bein...
422K 13.3K 37
You have to read the prologue and I hope you enjoy it
571K 16.1K 31
Copy right 2013 - Alyssa C.- Humor Romance Vampire SEQUEL IS OUT‼️‼️ (UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION!!!!)