I

Av candyxharry

Y/N and Harry are divorced, but there's something that makes them see each other: their two children. Discove... Mer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55

Part 27

3.1K 52 0
Av candyxharry

"We should get going." I said, giggling. "Why?" "Your girlfriend is asking for you every second." Harry rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna go wake the kids." I whispered, as I tiptoed up the stairs. He followed and we slowly opened the door. "It's time to wake up, sunshines." I said softly. They opened their eyes and James came to hug me. He always felt cuddly after sleeping. "Hi, baby. Wanna go to the beach?" I whispered as he put his arms around my neck. He nodded and dozed off again. Harry was with Darcy and she was full of energy. "Let's go let's go let's go!" Darcy exclaimed, jumping off the bed. I had already prepared everything, so all I had to do was grab my bag and we could leave. "Do you want me to drive?" Harry asked. I nodded and gave him the car keys. We put the kids in their seats and left. We were on the highway without music since James was sleeping and Darcy was drifting off too. Complete silence filled the car, and I didn't mind it, I actually enjoyed it. I looked at Harry, his eyes fixed on the road and his concentrated face which I found completely cute. I rested my head to the side and looked at him. I had always liked watching him drive, he looked adorable. Harry glanced at me and smirked, resting his hand on my thigh. "Don't get too comfortable admiring me. We're almost there." Harry said, breaking the silence. "Mhm." I replied, still dazed. He reached for my hand and kissed it. "We're here, baby." I stretched groggily as if I too had been dreaming, the only difference was that I was staring at something that was completely real.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5M 67.1K 111
These are my own written Harry Styles imagines<3
12K 98 20
Stories about the misadventures of Harry and yn and other characters in between!!!!! Some with fluff, others angst or grim. But enjoy anyway!!!
53.2K 554 25
Short one shots featuring Harry Styles and Y/N. Please vote and feel free to make requests. Some stories will detail which Harry era features, otherw...
27 0 1
Harry and Y/N are getting married which means a lot of fluff and a lot of smut.