Seme! Male! Reader x Uke! 2p...

By Nekochan003

More

Chapter 2 - Challenge accepted
Chapter 3 - Pervert
Chapter 4 - Old Friend
Chapter 5 - First Love
Chapter 6 - Finally together
Chapter 7 - A little bit of lemon doesn't hurt anyone
Chapter 8 - A cousin visiting?
Chapter 9 - Brother's crush

Chapter 1 - The introduction

10.8K 112 42
By Nekochan003

(A/N) WARNING: It will have swears (Duuh... It's 2p Hetalia we're talking about), the back story might take some time to read (but it's worth it cause it's gonna make sense later) ;3 (Also, in this story, you have a twin brother, how cool is that?) Hope you enjoy! (A/N)

You and your twin brother, (T/n)'s parents were divorced for 8 years and you even stayed apart from one another when the divorce was complete. You were 7 years old when (T/n) lived with your dad and you lived with your mom until you were both 11 years old and your brother came to live with you and your mother due to your father going to (Far away country) with his fiancée, and she didn't like children so your father left your brother with your mom. Truth be told, you two didn't really chose to stay apart. Your parents just decided who stays with who in one of their fights, each taking care of one of you in order to prove to one another which one is a better parent. Since you were both little and pretty clueless for your age you just went along with what your parents said and declared to live apart, each with a different parent.

Only afterwards you both realised what you did and since your dad took your brother to a different city, you were really sad when you realised that you might not see your brother and you knew he felt the same thing at that moment. Life has been challenging for both of you, which included the relations with your classmates at school. You were the kid that always goofed around but was nice to everyone at the same time and some of your classmates found that a weakness, so they picked on you. Your brother on the other hand, liked reading and was always quiet, but not shy. His classmates picked on him too for being boring or for 'ignoring' them.

After your mind becoming one with disappointment, it all felt pretty unbelievable when you saw each other again. Since you lived apart for all that time, you have developed different personalities, but nonetheless you still had those twin moments when you said the same thing at the same time, or guess each other's thoughts. You both changed schools and met nicer people.

You also realised, at that new school you were more than you ever thought you were. For example, your first love was actually a boy who confessed you you. He said he didn't like guys before, but you were really pretty and that people in school talked about you and your brother a lot. You didn't realise until then why your friends were sometimes at awkwardly small distances between them and you or your brother. That was actually how you realised you were gay, you were never sure if you were just confused at that time but it was an explanation as to why you weren't interested in any girl while your brother had his fair share of crushes on girls in your class.

The rumour about you spread around the school fast, and you were anxious that people were gonna think you're weird, but they actually didn't have much of a reaction. To the girls in your class, it was just a bonus to making them swoon over you. You didn't quite get it, but you didn't question it either.

During the ups and downs in middle-school and despite all the embarrassing or depressing moments you and your brother went through, (which this time didn't happen much at that school and things were running smoothly there), you figured the universe hates both of you and you were looking upon that thought with amusement, cause you never gave up your horrible lives where ten bad experiences happen after a good one, but the two of you developed a passion for art in the meantime, wanting to build that passion into a career.

You've heard about a highschool that despite not being specifically for art, the teacher for the art club there was a famous artist that turned other apprentices that attended to that highschool into great illustrators and painters, being in the business himself. The highschool was in another city, and your mom didn't have the budget for supporting you all the way, she couldn't afford to buy materials and pay for your rent there at the same time. Your mom was a waitress at the moment and was already very busy with giving you everything you needed so far, and you didn't hear shit from your dad since he left in (Far away country).

In the end you both decided to rent a place in that city for the highschool and get part-time jobs to pay the rent there. You even found a really financially convenient place when you looked online. It said there were four guys living there (two of them were the same age as you two and the other two were the parents which were gay) but you didn't mind cause you had your own room and you could use the kitchen and bathroom any time you wanted, so you decided to call them and go check the place. When you dialed the number and waited for someone to answer, you heard a somewhat angered voice.

"What?" You heard on the other end want sounds to be a teen's grumpy voice.

"Um, hello. I saw an announcement online about you renting a room... Is it still available?" You asked politely, ignoring the tone they used earlier thinking that it was nothing personal.

"Uh... Sure! Wait a sec!" You heard a slight confusion at first in his voice but then when you figured that the person you were talking to took the phone away from his ear, you could hear a what-should've-been-faint shout in the phone.

"Holly shit! Oliver! Someone's at the phone that actually wants to rent that room!" You heard that same voice, but sounding more surprised.

Then you heard another man's voice with a queen-like English accent talking to the person you've been talking to trough the phone: "Of course they would! There's nothing wrong with that room." Said the man in a cheerful manner.

Then you heard that new voice address to you.

"Why 'elo there!"

You've told them your situation and the fact that you were a pair twins that wanted to rent that room in order to attend to a certain highschool. After you told them the name of the highschool, the man told you that his sons were attending it too all excitedly. You figured he were the type of parent that was really excited about his kids having friends.

You arranged to go live there for the meantime, since there weren't any other convenient places to rent, so you packed your stuff and went there with your twin. Your mom was pretty emotional when you two left, but she was also proud and you two promised to keep in touch with her.

The both of you finally reached to their house after a 4 hours buss drive and one of getting lost through the new city. After you got in front of the door you knocked and after a minute, it revealed a maroon-haired guy with even more reddish eyes wearing a gray T-shirt and dark blue jeans. He looked about your age so you figured he was one of the sons. You did think he looked pretty hot though.

"Hi... We're the ones-" you said but was easily cut off.

"Right! The twins renting a room here." He said motioning the two of you to go inside."Come in."

You both entered the house and were soon glomped into a hug by another guy there.

"Welcome! Twins are always so adorable!" He said with the same British accent from the phone while crushing your bones.

"They just entered the house an you're already squeezing the fuck out of them." You heard another voice that carried a thick french accent.

When you looked over to where the voice came from, you saw a long-haired blond man with purple eyes and an unshaved beard. He was reading a newspaper. He was wearing a dark purple shirt and black jeans.

"Right! Sorry!" The one hugging you to death said cheerfully after letting you go.

You took a better look at him. He had baby blue eyes and strawberry-blonde hair. He was also wearing a light pink shirt and a more prominent pink vest over it with black trousers. After that you see another long-haired blonde appearing out of nowhere. He was wearing shades, despite being inside in his own house, and had his hair caught in a ponytail. He had a red shirt and thight black jeans.

"I'm going to watch hockey!" He stated nonchalantly.

"No way! I was about to watch base ball!" The guy who opened the door shouted while running for the remote, which was taken by the blonde with the ponytail.

"You fucktard! Give it back!" Said the redhead.

"You didn't have it to begin with, shitstain!" Said the one with the shades.

They were about to fight as the strawberry-blonde stopped them: "We have guests, so behave! And don't forget the swear jar!" he took out of nowhere a jar on which was written 'swear jar', hm, for being that type of parent, his kids turned out pretty bad, although it could be the other father's fault, you thought to yourself.

"You didn't even introduce yourselves!" Continued the British man.

With that said you saw the two put some quarters in the jar while mumbling.

"My name is Oliver, it's a pleasure to meet you. The one reading the newspaper is what you'd call my husband, Francois. Those two are our sons, Mattie and Allen. I'm sorry for the bad impression they must've left you two. They're actually good people." The British man you now know as Oliver, said as he smiled apologetically and you and your brother just saved your hand as if saying 'its no bother'.

"Call me Matt!" The blonde with a ponytail corrected in loud voice, with a pink tint on his cheeks.

"And I prefer Al!" The red-head said as he shrugged.

Then Matt stubbornly pointed to Allen: "This guy's a vegetarian!" Matt said.

"Nothing wrong with that!" You heard the other protest.

"I'm (Name)!" You said.

"I'm (T/n)!" Your brother said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" You both continued uniting your voices.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 52 18
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
15.6K 1.3K 34
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
251K 7.2K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."