Fall of the Watchmen

Da orangejuice490

Do you ever wonder what would've happened if there was another girl in the Watchmen? Meet Angel. She is a ge... Altro

Fall of the Watchmen
Chapter 1~Obsession
Chapter~2:At Midnight All The Agents And Superhuman Crew.
Authors note!
Authors note.
Chapter 3~:Early Morning Meetings
Chapter 4~:Rooftops
Chapter 5~:Shocks
Authors note.
Authors note
Chapter 6:~Dan
Chapter 7:~Safe

A new profile, changes, and new updates!

323 5 0
Da orangejuice490

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in damn near a year but I'm going to pick this story back up beat the dust off of it and make some changes. But this profile is officially null and void. I will however reupload this story on my new profile that I have a new story that I have uploaded onto. The profile is TheWickedFangirl. I hope to see you there!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

972K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
408K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
479K 30.2K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
979K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...