The Krishna Love (Wattpad Ind...

By Siddhesh900

"Let's explore the world, man. First, we should go to the Himalayas," Ravi said as he was searching best spir... More

Wattpad India Awards Winner
Prologue - A Political Tool
Chapter 1 - Tea, Cigarette, and Street Food
Chapter 2 - A Cut Above The Rest
Chapter 3 - Tomorrow Never Knows
Chapter 4 - Temptation
Chapter 5 - Here Comes the Pain
Chapter 6 - Holier Than Thou
Chapter 7 - Holier Than Thou 2
Chapter 8 - Walk Your Talk
Chapter 9 - Forest of Delusion
Chapter 10 - Real Wisdom
Chapter 11 - Choose the Best
Chapter 13 - Law of Attraction
Chapter 14 - I for Ego
Chapter 15 - A Lesson From Mahabharat
Chapter 16 - Desire to become desireless
Chapter 17 - Modern Ecclesiastes
Chapter 18 - All Is Vanity
Chapter 19 - Beyond the Ashes
Chapter 20 - Teachers Required
Chapter 21 - The Middleman
Chapter 22 - Who will get you out?
Chapter 23 - Befriending
Chapter 24 - Service to Humanity
Chapter 25 - Corruption Within
Chapter 26 - Till I Collapse
Chapter 27 - Why To Be Good?
Chapter 28 - Liquid Beauty
Chapter 29 - He will get you out
Chapter 30 - Hurry, Worry, Sorry
Important Author's Note
Chapter 31 - Charioteer of Your Life
Chapter 32 - What is Love?
Chapter 33 - Rise of Spiritual badass
Chapter 34 - Payback
Chapter 35 - Why bad things happen to Good people?
Chapter 36 - Love vs. Lust
Chapter 37 - Consequences of Action
Chapter 38 - Out of Body Experience
Chapter 39 - Demystifying NDE and OBE
Chapter 40 - Bhagavad Gita As It Is
Chapter 41 - The Dualities of Life 1
Chapter 42 - The Dualities of Life 2
Chapter 43 - The Essence of All Religions
Chapter 44 - Tattva Darsinah
Chapter 45 - Conquerors of the Unconquerable
Chapter 46 - Perfect Questions, Perfect Answers Part 1
Chapter 47 - Perfect Questions, Perfect Answers Part 2
Chapter 48 - Moments of Bhakti
Chapter 49 - The Journey Home
Chapter 50 - The Story's Not Over Yet
Chapter 51 - The World Of Lies
Chapter 52 - Under Their Thumb
Chapter 53 - Post Modern World
Chapter 54 - Post-Truth Era
Chapter 55 - Setting the scene
Chapter 56 - The Chakravyuh
Chapter 57 - Breaking Labyrinth
Chapter 58 - There's A Revolution Coming
Chapter 59 - Left wing or right wing?
Chapter 60 - Is Krishna a tribal deity?
A Very Very Very Important Note!

Chapter 12 - Began of Careerism

2.3K 190 70
By Siddhesh900

The morning sun rays brought the warmth of zeal to every individual's body. Breathing in fresh air Ravi, Raj, and Sid set foot on their college campus.

While some students appear to be standing outside the college, some were drawing hazardous smoke of cigarettes into their lungs, and allowing it to be prone to cancer. Toxic chemicals cemented on their trachea as they puffed it out.

Take a gander inside campus, and you'd always find some students sitting on campus's benches. Few couples were always hot and heavy in corners.

Outside the campus, there was a temple of Lord Shiva. The sound ringing bells in the house of God were audible even from a far distance. In there, a father was teaching his little son how to pray to the Lord and execute religious rituals.

Sid's eyes stuck at that scene, just like a magnet gets attracted to the iron. In the back of his mind, he went about mulling over those multiple questions about God.

Bewilderingly he kept on staring at the deity of Lord Shiva and ultimately submerged into a deep trance until and unless someone nudged his elbow. He stood motionless. Meantime, Ravi snapped him out of his reverie, and then they went to attend the first lecture.

The trio's classroom was in the same division. As they crossed the threshold of section B class, Raj chose the very first bench to sit, whereas Sid and Ravi went towards the back seats. But Raj stopped them and told them to sit with him. Thus every student got settled onto their respective benches.

There were four rows in a classroom, Sid, Ravi, and Raj were sitting on the third row. Two rows divided between girls and the other two among boys.

Ravi cast his brown eyes at the girl's row and gave voice to his concern. "This time, no chicks are available in our classroom."

"As always, none," Sid said.

"There's one out there." Raj pointed his index finger at the first row towards a typical Indian girl, donned in traditional dress. Her ornaments were not jewelry but shyness.

"But she must be taken away." Ravi rolled his eyes. "It's tough to find a single girl these days."

What he mentioned was valid to a more considerable extent, though. To find a single boy is easy as pie, but to find a single girl is like an oasis in the scorching desert. Even if there is a chance for a relationship, but it won't last for more than a year. So to deal with unwanted feelings, Ravi had made up a motto: better to flirt, instead of getting hurt.

"Alright, class," a lady teacher said, as she rushed into the classroom, the first thing anyone could notice about her should be her curly hair, and Harry Potter's style spectacle. Everyone stood up at once to greet her. She waved her hand and told everybody to sit down. Going to her place, she began to address them all.

"So everybody! Welcome to degree college. My name is Sobha Jindal. As always, there is a slight change in the educational curriculum this year."

The students smirked because they are used to it. Indian Education System is such that every year there is a change in books. Because of that, students have to buy new books, which contain different syllabus. However, she shrugged this off and went on. "For this year, I'll be your proud class teacher, and the most important thing is, there should be at least seventy percent attendance."

Resting his chin on his palm, Raj was thoroughly soaked up in the lecture. But from the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of Sid, who concealed his hands under the desk and started using his cell phone. Raj warned him to stop it, but worst comes to worst when he saw Ravi doing the same thing. These two guys are brilliant; they were using their cell phones in front of the class-teacher without letting the slightest doubt sprout into her mind.

****

The first half of the college ended, and it was recess time. Ravi and Raj came down to the campus, while Sid followed them from behind, heading towards the canteen. Each of them took out some money as a contribution. As always, Ravi's contribution was more significant as compared to Sid and Raj.

Right then a girl set foot in the canteen. At once, everyone's eyes turned towards a new girl, who stepped into the cafeteria. She was wearing a blue crop top and ripped jeans. The fragrance of her perfume pervaded all over the atmosphere, fetching more attention to her beauty. Her wavy, straight hair silently fondled around her ears as every time the wind blew across it. Her fair complexion prettified her slim figure.

Her body language carried along with a message that she isn't the one who can't be hoodwinked. For good, she's gentle, and with evil, she's shrewd. Her eyes searched only for her friends as if the rest of the world doesn't exist. You see, such people are rare species these days.

Although her appearance would be casual for girls, some boys couldn't move their eyes away from her. However, her own eyes were searching for someone. One girl from a table called out her name. "Nehali! We're here." As Nehali heard it, she went there like lighting.

Even Sid couldn't get his eyes off of her; he felt enticed by her flaunting beauty. He began imagining if Nehali would approach him for friendship, which would be like a dream come true. Ridiculous though, his imagination was so powerful that he got completely soaked up in his daydreaming.

Nehali was about to receive her ordered meal, but abruptly the whole food slipped down from her hand on the ground. Seeing this girl down in the mouth, Sid approached her. "Hey, why you are grieving?"

"Nothing. I just dropped my meal," Nehali cried out as lines of agitation smeared across her face.

"If you don't mind, I'll pay for another one," Sid didn't realize what he was saying under the influence of his attraction towards her. He presumed that this would be an excellent way to start up a good impression.

Nehali first hesitated, but then she agreed. In the meantime, Sid bought a new meal. He went away from there without caring to hear words of gratitude from her. She got the hold of his arm and turned him around.

"My name is Nehali. Thanks for your kindness." She extended her hand. At the same time, her pedicure fingernails shone as she was desperately waiting for a handshake.

Sid took her delicate hands in his, while his inside limbs were trembling with excitement. "My name is Siddhant. But call me Sid."

"Okay, would you like to be my friend?" she caressed her hands on her silky black hair. Sid darted his eyes at a lock of hair caressing her cheekbone.

He casually looked across that strand of her hair as she caressingly waved it away. "Sure, I'm not a fool to reject your kind offer."

Nehali slightly tilted her head as she caught his eyes staring back at her. Her cheek turned pinkish when she bowed her head down. "Why that's so? What's so special about me?"

"I won't be saying that. Cause you'll misunderstand me as a flirt."

"I hope we weren't flirting then."

Sid gave off a grunt and dug his hands into his pocket. "That depends."

Nehali screwed up her eyes. She was mindful of his flirts, but eventually, she burst out in laughter. "Alright. Thanks for your help again."

Sid spread his arms out like Shahrukh Khan and flashed a welcoming smile on his face. "Okay, stop acting like a movie star and take my number," she said in between her chuckles.

Eyes opened up; Sid pinched himself to make sure if he's not dreaming. Even if it were, he would rip off, whoever dare to wake him up. "Alright. I'll give me your Whatsapp number."

They both exchanged their number. Sid laid his eyes on Ravi and Raj, who were staring back at him jealously.

"Wake up, daydreamer!" rebuked Ravi. His squeaky voice wormed its way into Sid's eardrum to snap him out of it.

As if thunder dropped on his head, Sid brought his palm to his forehead, going up to grab his hair. He realized that his little bubble of imagination no longer exists. Raj waggled Sid's shoulder to pull his trance off from his head. "How about you go and order some food?"

Brought entirely back to his senses, he realized that everything was just his mere product of his imagination. Grunting in frustration, Sid nodded and went to give the order. A little later, a meal ordered by Sid came on the counter.

As he was about to lay his hands on the tray, Nehali walked past him, carrying two bowls of soup in her hands. You could say it was a grave mistake, but Sid's elbow bashed on Nehali's left hand. The bowls of soup that she was holding tripped and fell.

Sid was flustered, fear on his face mustered. He blurts out before there could be any bluster. "I'm extremely sorry for this. It happened by chance!"

Just like a volcano, Nehali's anger erupted. "Damn you! Can't you see?"

Sid gulped as his heart trembled in fear. "It's because of the crowd. I'll pay for another soup."

Nehali kept on grumbling. To ease up the situation, Sid right away ordered another bowl of soup for her. He handled it hurriedly to her, but the angry young lady brushed off his gentle and kind attitude.

As the issue came to a settlement, Raj inquired, what happened there, which led to the whole of narration of unfortunate reciprocation Sid had with Nehali. By mistakenly, he'd dropped down her bowl of soup, and in compensation, he had to buy her new meal. Sid emitted a warm gasp out from the nose and kept his tray on the table.

"Which girl?" Ravi asked.

Sid pointed at Nehali. "I compensated her with your money."

"Damn! What the heck? Why did you splurge my money? I don't have money for the evening." Ravi breathed out his anger.

"Don't worry. I'll settle it down in the evening."

Indeed, not for the first, something like this has happened. Nehali must be hating him what he'd done. Man! Why does this always happen to him? Whatever he plans to do, nothing goes like what he'd intended; everything just goes astray.

"Isn't things got tough for us?" Raj said.

Sid blinked at the sudden change of topic, but eventually asked, "You are talking about the introductory lecture given by Sobha ma'am?"

"Yes, exactly. Earlier, it was only one semester per year. But now we have six internal exams." Raj heaved a sigh; he pressed his palm against his forehead.

"You worry so much. Don't do this," Ravi said, sending a dreadful stare at him.

"I'll study hard and leave no stone unturned. I have to trounce it."

******

AN: I have tried to add some humor and romance in this chapter. I hope it has lived up to the expectations. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
1.5M 59.6K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
102K 7.1K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
79.7K 13.6K 40
©Copyright - All rights reserved and belongs to the writer PoohBear on Wattpad. If you are reading this story on any other platform, then it's plagia...