Coma (Percy jackson fanfictio...

By poseidon-cabin3

what will happen if Percy goes into a coma ? Are there anymore problems coming his way? More

chapter 1 : Into a coma you go !
Time flow...
Ideas?!
Twist in plot !!!
Changes...
Answers
End of the world ?
Nope! The world still has hope.....
Recovery?
Thinking....
No update
Twist in plot AGAIN !
Thanks to all
Consequences
A chapter that I have no idea what to name it as
What is going on ?!
Is there hope ???
Decisions( sort of)
A/N
Just fyi
The suffering T-T
XOXO
Superheroes
Rewrite!

War

10.2K 182 73
By poseidon-cabin3

Percy's Pov
Again! Can great grandma just stop waking up and let us demigods have a break from all this war.
*sigh* now I see why everybody said that greek heroes never have a happy ending. Even the greatest will fall...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Annabeth's Pov
We are now fighting a war again. Wouldn't Gaia be tired of all these fighting . If she is not , well I am. I slashed and dodge ever attack as I disintegrated monsters at the touch of my blade. My body is like on auto-pilot-fighting-mode. I fought without even thinking what my next move will be.
Then, Gaia rose from the ground. Literally.
After Gaia had appeared, all twelve Olympians came in with a flash too.
The campers looked away from the Olympians to prevent themselves from being turned to ash.
We were winning the war , but after Gaia appeared the soil under my foot starts to become quicksand and my legs starts to sink into the ground. I looked around and saw everyone was in the same situation.

Stuck!

Then, Gaia made an evil laugh. "Seems like you have lost a great hero. "
I clenched my fist .
" While I have gained one. " She continued with an wicked smile.

What does she mean ? What is going on ?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Quiz for readers!
What do you think Gaia mean by that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 137 20
The ultimate riordanverse OTPs, Percabeth and Solangelo are sent on a quest to befriend and recruit allies of... other kinds... The first book explor...
3K 45 9
Cerise Hood and Daring Charming aren't perfect people. But what if they make a mistake that changes their lives for the better.
86.9K 687 26
A no-mist book of mortals meeting demigods. Some new demigods and the classics. High school, college, adulthood and just camp will be included. Bear...
93.1K 837 19
The mist is still there. The gods are making their children go to school since there aren't any more prophecies. Includes Percabeth, Solangelo, Fraze...