This Cinderella is a Player

By StorySpinner

Tiana moves to a new town with her wicked step-mother and evil step-sister Harriet. Call it a modern Cinderel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Interview of "This Cinderella is a Player" characters!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Tiana tells How to Hook a Guy
Tiana Tells How to Hook a Guy (Continued)

Chapter 22

190K 2.3K 280
By StorySpinner

                                                       Chapter 22

“I repeat for the 100th time you look hot!” Chas looked as if she was about to pull her cute spiky brown hair out. I was standing in front of the vanity mirror in her room checking reflection.  It wasn’t like me to be nervous before a date but for some reason I was trembling. I was wearing an alluring off shouldered black mini dress, assured to knock out any male, still I was unsure if Blaze would like me or not. All of a sudden why did impressing Blaze become do important to me?

“Uh…these red heels aren’t too much…right?” I asked dubiously looking down at my shoes.

Chas groaned and dramatically fell down on her plush double bed, “You always tend to dress like that Tee…for me it’s way too much but for you it’s regular Tiana.”

She had a point. I always tended to dress up extravagantly but that was just me. Fluffing my blonde curls I punched Chas playfully with my free hand. That got her into a friendly war mood.

“NO! That would mess my hair up!” I held up my hands hand in defence in front of my face as she let out a war cry. I knew she was just seconds away from attacking. Thankfully she composed herself and laughed.

“We both are completely different…just remember to come as early as possible.” Chas warned, “I want to have fun at our first sleepover….I already hate it that Blaze is stealing you from me…God I need some soda.”

I checked my reflection for the last time as Chas walked out of the room slamming the door behind her. Blaze was really getting into my system. Could he really change? The bigger question was could I change for him? He was a player given but I was one too. As I visualized his face I could easily imagine giving up on other boys. But would he give up on other girls? I guess only time could answer that question. It was strange but in some ways I felt like I was ready to be in a serious relationship.

“What?” I exclaimed as I hear a masculine voice screaming in agony. Quickly I banged the door open and proceeded towards the kitchen because that’s the place from where these screams were coming.

“Huh?” the scene was a little comical to be exact. Blaze was holding on to granite slab in the kitchen dressed in a casual tee and checked boxers trying to get Chas away from him. Chas by the way, was pulling…yes I mean it, she was pulling the hair on his leg with vengeance.

“Get away you little freak, “Blaze winced pushing on Chas’ head with both hands.

“You are not even ready? And Tee has been sitting all dresses up for you since last half an hour!” Chas growled menacingly.

“Something came up okay…just stop pulling on my man hair!” Blaze growled back.

I was a little miffed that Blaze was not even ready for our date and it was already seven in the evening. The time when we were supposed to leave but that didn’t stop me from laughing hard at the situation.

“The freaking football match came up…I know you always do this! You are just cutting back on the time Tee gets to get spend with me after your stupid date,” Chas snapped moving away from him.

Blaze rubbed his leg,” Oh Tee, hey.”

“Why did you spare him Chas?” I smirked, “You go for his leg hair and I’ll go for the pretty mop on his head.”

***

                                                      +Blaze+

Getting ready for a date had never been so painful. I swear my leg is still throbbing and Tiana did a good job. For a girl so delicate she pulls hair on a guy’s head pretty well. I have never been mauled by girl for being late on a date. It’s funny that I still feel the same about Tiana, even after she went all ninja on me. My breath stuck in my throat every time I looked at her. That how stunning she looked in that little black dress. Man, I was getting whipped.

“I am sorry babe,” I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

“Don’t,” she said shrugging off my arm, “Call me babe, I am not going to be one of your play dates.”

“You are not going to be my play date,” I assured her.

“Really?” she asked doubtfully as we proceeded towards the restaurant.

“You will be convinced soon my love.”

“My love…huh? Not so fast Blaze…Don’t say this word so easily. Reserve it for someone special.”

I smiled mischievously and led her into the fancy restaurant called ‘Bon Appétit”.

“Not here up we go,” I offered her my hand and she held it after giving me a dazzling smile.

We climbed up the stairs till we reached the terrace. It was a beautiful night with a full moon and tiny stars twinkling all around like little Christmas lights. Paulo, the head waiter had done a good job in decorating the place. He had to as I had shelled a bomb to reserve this whole area for me and Tiana tonight.

Sweet smelling flowers were arranged all around on the terrace railing. A table was placed in the centre with two chairs. In the middle of the table was a vase with freshly cut flowers.

Paulo, who was right behind us moved forward and pulled out a chair for Tiana and me. She looked completely dazed. I wanted to be modest but I knew I had outdone this time and the expression on Tiana’s face was priceless.

“Wow,” she grinned as Paulo left us alone.

“Not bad right?” I said feeling proud of myself. I wasn’t proud because I had shelled out a lot to impress a girl; I was proud because I had Tiana was happy. This feeling was new but I liked it. It made me surer of what I was going to do tonight.

We talked almost everything. Tiana told me more about her bitch step mom and about the times her dad was alive. She looked like a little child whenever she talked about her dad. It made me wish there was a way to bring her dad back to life.

I told Tiana about all my old girlfriends and flings. She seemed amused by my stories. I felt like I could share whatever I wanted to with her.  She was the first girl with whom I actually talked and enjoyed it.

“Blaze…you know all my secrets now,” she said holding my hand.

“So, do you.”

***

                                                              +Tiana+

I felt like I had known Blaze all my life. We had so much in common. The evening was perfect. He had done so much for me; despite the fact he had got late again. Here we were sitting in a magnificent restaurant gazing into each other’s eyes and talking about each other.

“Would you like to order?” the head waiter, who was called Paulo smiled at us holding on to menus.

“Sure,” Blaze smiled back and Paulo placed the menus in front of us.

After Blaze placed the order, Risotto for me and  Pacetta At A Voce for him.

“Before the order comes…there is something I have to ask you.” Blaze straightened the lapels of his coat as Paulo went away.

My heart started to beat faster. Was it possible Blaze was going to ask what I was thinking? I didn’t want to be disappointed so I tried to think of other things that he could have meant to ask from me.

He got off from the chair and bent down on his knees offering his hand to me, “Would you be the light of my life? The lyrics of my existence? I know this is cheese but hell…I have never been so serious about a girl…Tiana…would you like to be my girlfriend?”

I was speechless, I really was. I had not expected Blaze in my wildest dreams to do this. Sure I could tame him if I wanted…but he was sincere this time. It seemed as if he wanted a serious relationship with me. Could two players get into a committed relationship?

The strange thing was that I wanted to try. I wanted to wait and see if this thing could work out because I knew that no boy could make me feel what I felt with Blaze. He made me feel so alive and made me forget about Marylyn. It seemed as if he always knew what I was thinking. I would be taking a big chance but if I lost this chance I would never get the chance to find my one true love again.

I held his hand and helped him to get up from the floor, “There’s nothing I want more right now.”

I was breaking all rules but it felt great as Blaze wrapped me in his arms. I smelled his delicious aftershave and went a little dizzy.

“I will not let you down,” he said breaking the kiss.

“I hope so…just keep of your little vixens,” I chuckled.

“Scouts honour,” he did a mock salute.

We sat down on our chairs as the food came. It wasn’t easy to concentrate on the food as I was very excited. This was really new for me. I had never been serious with a boy before and now I was Blaze’s girlfriend. I was taken and I had to drop my habitual flirting and playing around. That didn’t seem difficult as the only boy I could think of that moment was Blaze. He was dangerously handsome and in love with me. At least that’s what I hoped to believe. He must have really liked me at least if he wanted to try out for something serious with me.

Author’s note: I know that is short but I wanted to dedicate this whole chapter to the date as it is very special for Tee and Blaze. I hope you liked it :)

Oh and type “storyspinner” in the Facebook search tab and fan me if you like my stories and want updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444 79 44
"He cheated on you and she cheated on me. Isn't it obvious? There's only one thing left to do." It humiliated me how I was still extremely lost in th...
501 126 9
ONC Prompts; 33. A broken heart beats with all its pieces. And it still wants the same person. 35. Red is the colour of love, Dark Red is the colour...
3.9M 149K 40
"I have this strong urge to kiss you." he said as his eyes flicked to my lips and then back to my eyes. I felt my heartbeat increasing and my knees w...
53.5K 1.9K 24
"The day of graduation, he broke up with her. I remember when she got her diploma, her make up was smeared. Poor her. She ruined my relationship an...