Me and My Thoughts

By Claire_Buchanan

This book is a collection of updates on my writing, as well as the different thoughts that go through my head... More

Introduction
Introducing Ashley Hayes *EDITED*
Introducing Jenny Hayes
Introducing Michael Turner
Introducing Stella Davis
Update on Life
School Is Done! That Means...
My Battle With Anxiety
My Weird Concept On Life
A New Story Coming Soon

Update on Blaze

27 1 0
By Claire_Buchanan

Hey everyone!

Being in year 12, I am finding it quite difficult to find spare time to write. This is quite annoying, as I have heaps of ideas that I can put onto paper, but I just can't find the time to do it. As you may or may not know, I have finished the Black Widow/Amazing Spider-Man Fan-fiction series and have started working on a new series called "Blaze: The Ignition". Below is some information from the first book. It won't be too much, as I don't want to give the whole story away. If you don't want any spoilers, please stop reading here.

________________________________________________________________________________

Title: Blaze: The Ignition
Main Protagonist: Ashley Hayes/Blaze
Background: Human/Ignacendian (ig-na-sen-de-an)
Age: 20 (though there are flashbacks throughout the book)
Appearance: orange hair, green eyes, Caucasian, freckled complexion, tall, thin body, tattoo on right arm (cultural Ignacendian tattoo that she was born with - like a birth mark).
Traits: friendly, kind-hearted, strong/athletic, intelligent, good.
Parents: Jennifer (Jenny) Hayes and Aidkonowuthrux (Aiden)
Relationship Status: currently single
Powers/Abilities: flame-throwing, fireballs, fire-breathing, entire ignition (ability to light entire body on fire)

For each main character, I have assigned an actor/actress that I think would suit the their respective character. It also helps you to get an idea on what the characters look like. For example, Ashley Hayes I think would be played by someone like Katherine McNamara. In each character specific chapter, I will display a photo of them.

Look forward to sharing Blaze soon :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 7 11
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
73.3K 12.4K 127
අවිනිශ්චිත හැගීම් ජාලාවක විනිශ්චය
757K 15.4K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
11.1K 337 9
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...