Jeff the Killer (love story)

By Creapypastastories

Who am I? My names Shinna, that girl that really doesn't matter to anyone. At school, at home, anywhere reall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chaster 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
~ A/N ~
~UPDATE MUST READ~
SEQUELS OUT !!!!
A/N

Chapter 16

665 29 8
By Creapypastastories

It was a windy cool day. Halloween is now two weeks away and jeff is still struggling on what he should do for the date on halloween night with his beautiful girlfriend. Eyeless jack gotten closer to shinna and Ticci Toby hasn't yet come back to the mansion he's still roaming out into freedom yet danger. Shinna and Jeff has now been going out for about two months now. Slenderman has been gone doing some business with masky and hoodie. Shinnas parents don't care if shinna was even missing they just old everyone she ran away and told she cops the same even though there wasn't really proof of either running away or kidnap a simple disappearance. Shinna hasn't seen her friends since school started yet she misses them she still can't seem them anymore. Jeff hasn't been kill that often because of shinna.

~Eyeless Jack POV~
slenderman just told me that shinna has to start her training tomorrow morning and we have to train her... All of us have to. Though this will be fun shinna isn't really a type to fight at all. I walked up the flight of stairs and scooted to shinnas room and knocked on he door but there wasn't a answer so I knocked again yet again no answer so I opened the door and found the room empty ~signs~ I walked down the hall and walked up yo Jeff's door and knocked on and no one answered I was about to knock again when I heard a grunt. And I noticed it was jeff and I heard shinna laughing and giggling instead of knocking on the door again I walked in to find jeff shirtless and shinna on his back slapping his but as if he was some bull or horse I busted out laughing and fell over grabbing my stomach. This was the funniest think I ever saw but it quickly ended when shinna ran and kicked my side and she felt back and landed on jeff and they started laughing I stood up and shook the pain off and walked up to them clearing my throat to catch their attention towards me. What's up I heard shinnas sweet voice speak up.

Its important ~jack mummbled~

What is it ? ~jeff spoke up straightening his self up on the bed beside shinna~

Slenderman said shinna starts training early tomorrow morning.

Why ? ~shinna said n serious tone~

Jeff looks at shinna and feels guilty slender told him a week ago that she was the new proxy and he was scared to tell her. Jeff knew shinna was scared and she didn't wanna be the proxy. Shinna looked at jack and her eyes motioned him to continue and what jack said made her really emotional. Jeff noticed how she was holding back her tears and before she got up jeff pulled her in for a tight comfort hug. Jack walked out and shinna started crying and groaning from finding out she's the new proxy. Shinna groaned and moaned out in tears and sadness.

I dont want to be the proxy jeff ~shinna cries out~

I can't help it blossom it wasn't my choice. You was born with it and its just now that its appearing in your blood ... I..im sorry. I was gonna tell you but I was afraid that I would scare you I didnt want you being down all the time. ~lets go of shinna and puts his face in his hands ~ I'm a terrible boyfriend.

Jeff ~shinna grabs him into a tight hug~ your not a terrible boyfriend your the best I ever had and your my first boyfriend ever and the first that ever showed me how much you love me you make me have butterfly's in my stomach when we kiss and you send child up and down my spine when you rub my back or hug me. ~kisses jeff~ your the best boyfriend and best friend ever baby. I love you and I want you to know you was only looking out for me and I thank you but next time baby try not to hide anything from me alright.

Im sorry I just didn't wanna tell you at the moment I found out that you was the next proxy.

Thanks but anyways you gatta get up early to start training alright my little blossom.

I'm not little ~pouty face~

Yes you are ~pins shinna down on the floor and connects his lips to hers ~

~moans out through the kiss~ J..Jeff ?

Mhmm ~through the kiss~

They break the kiss and look at each other as been practically broke down the door.

God daamit ben do you have to bust in like that ?

Maybe maybe not who gives a shit anyways !?

Me dumb ass

Anyways we are going on a killing spree wanna come ?

~looks at shinna~

Go silly

You don't wanna come with me ~fakes a sad face~

Uh I'm not going to kill anyone Jeff ~chuckles slightly~

You don't have to kill anyone shinna ... You can just watch us

Who all going then ?

Me jack, sally because she wants to kill to. Masky and hoodie wants to go plus smile.

Are you sure shinna ?

Yes I'll b fine ~whispers quietly ~

I'll be with you if you need me any alright ?

Ok thank you ~smiles ~

Jeff, shinna, Ben, masky, hoodie, jack ,sally and smile walked out the mansion making there way to a city for more excitement and kills. Bloodlust creeps into their mind and blood ready to kill all night. Ready to ruin pathetic humans life. Jeff on the other hand wanted to be with sins the whole time. He was going to surprise her. Shins and Jeff paired up. Ben and jack paired up and so did sally masky hoodie paired up smile dog goes by himself unless Jeff goes with him.

Shinna and jeff raced towards two huge buildings and hid behind to discuss their plan on what they should do but shinna got thrown off when jeff pulled out his knife really fast and stared in shock and pulled shins behind him. Shinna figured out why Jeff was so freaked out. A girl with red hair was starring dead at us with a evil grin. She looked to be dealt with her eyes twitching after every blink of her eyes.
~Shinnas POV~
I starred in confusion when Jeff moved towards the red headed girl. I got worried and grabbed Jeff's hand n tried to pull him to make eye contact but he didn't even move a muscle except pull away from my force. I looked around for Nina and Instead of looking I called out for her. "Who is that girl?" I asked Nina. She didn't reply with made me uncomfortable and I went to tuff on Jeff's hoddie only to get pushed behind him. I looked over his shoulder on my tippy toes since he was much taller than me and looked at the red headed girl. She wore a evil grin and her eyes moved from jeff to me and jeff quickly grabbed me and pushed through the girl. He forced me to run faster than I have ever ran in my life.

..

After a few minutes of running jeff stopped and started painting from the long run I sat down leaning against a light pole trying to catch my breath only to get my lios pressed against by Jeff's finger motioning me to be quiet. I gasped when the stranger girl came into view as if she was looking for us I swallowed hard trying to keep down the udge to run away again but jeff held my hand tightly. It confused me I would of expected jeff to attack her but he didn't he only looked startled and confused. I whispered in his ear who she was and he only looked at me scared and I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed my stomach in pain. It started hurting out of no where and it couldn't be the time of month I just got off two weeks ago my stomach started having sharp pains and it made me grunt and and groan my face started to heat up and I felt as if I was on fire now. I fell down onto my back scratching at my stomach for the pain to go away only to receive more. Tears escaped my eyes and my body started to shake and shiver. Jeff looked at me worried and picked me up bridal style and ran away from the girl to find the others I bursted out into screams of pain and jeff only looked more frightened and worried about me. He looked and searched everywhere for the others only to find smile dog with blood all over his body he started to growl at them but it was because the same girl was now behind them jeff quickly dodged the hit from the girl and smile jumped and attack her barking at jeff telling him he got it. Jeff the started running with me still in his arms. My stomach pain didn't go away or ease at all. Jeff kissed my forehead and started to run much faster.

We happened to find masky and hoodie with sally with confused looks on their face. Jeff called out to them and they immediately ran our way and sally touched my hand only to pull away quickly because of how hot I was. Hoodie and masky told me I would be alright they just need to get back to the mansion fast as they can.

..

(At the mansion)

Slenderman checked shinna making sure she was ok and everything by the time they got back with shinna the fever started to go down and she wasn't in much pain anymore. Slenderman gave her something to put her to sleep to rest and jeff carried her to his room and layed her on his bed to rest.

Who was the red girl ~ben questioned~

I don't know but I felt like I knew her before, but I'm still not sure who she is.

Well I'm glad smile isnt hurt or any im pretty sure he handle her well ~giggling (sally)~

Yea me too ~rubbing smile under his ears~

..

Why didn't she protect me like she said she would. ~groaning in frustration ~

I..I'm sorry I wasn't there I could speak and I wasn't visible to you for some reason I'm really sorry.

Well who's the red headed girl ?

Not sure I know for sure she's not someone safe to be around.

Yea I know that much. Do you know why I was in so much pain earlier ?

No but it freaked me out much as it freaked jeff out

Yea he was pretty worried and freaked out when it happened ~signs~ where's the others at anyways ?

Downstairs talking about that girl that tried to attack you and jeff eventually smile scared her off.

Sounds good ~giggles~

Yea I'm just glad everyone's aleifhr and everything even though I don't think they all like me that much ...

They all like you except Jane though. I have a feeling she doesn't like anyone here !

Yea maybe your right.

I'm always right ! What you talking about ~lauvhs madly~

Yea sure I believe you

Sorry for it being so short I feel like it isn't good at all what y'all think :/ i might end it in the next few uo coming chapters plus I'm not sure what to write about before the actions starts in this book thanks for reading this really horriable book too ! I love u all !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 3.4K 28
COMPLETED! // [WARNING SPOILERS FOR 'THE PAINS OF LOVING YOU' BOOK ONE!] "What..." I gasped, astonished. "Hello traitor." He said. "Bet you thought...
8.6K 278 9
growing up you always talked to slenderman. you moved away when you were only nine years old and moved back when you turned 17. you're now 18 and rem...
3.5K 118 7
The Creepypastas got thrown out of the Slender Mansion. Now they're on their own. Jeff's life got worse while Jack's got better or at least IT SEEMS...
162K 3.3K 82
COLLECTION OF CREEPYPASTA STORIES >> Creepypsta is a collection of horror and paranormal stories Since I can't use my laptop more often... I just p...