Untold||Derek hale fanfic #wa...

By _celeste_0401

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." He was dark. Mysterious. Kinda like a un... More

Untold-Teen wolf fanfiction
Always have a baseball bat
Pain
Jail hole
friends? more like enemies.
jacksons/lydia's party
Derek hale loves to make an appearance
Police/hospitial body/arrest/
Derek hale arrest then released??!
A kick in the ass for them
Werewolf oven
Dating? Not even close.
Maybe he can help~
Sarcasm=health
The one and only lydia martin
PLEASE READ/NEW STORY
NEW BOOK INFO
Topic changer
Bad shoulder?
Buzz cut Boy
Disappearence
The truth
Comfort

Loud howl

4.7K 108 17
By _celeste_0401

"I won't let anything happen to you. Ever again."

So, I just noticed I reached 24k reading on this story and I'm honestly still in shock tbh! I am so grateful to all of you who read this story and I decided to update today for you guys:)

Make sure to vote and comment! It makes me happy when you vote and comment so you all can tell me how you feel! Love you all! xx

___________

I never understood what people meant when they said they felt "Sparks" when they were with someone they like or they were intimate with that person.

But I knew. it's exactly what I felt when I was around Derek. When Derek's lips touched mine for the first time, that's exactly what happened. Sparks. Sparks that meant so much that I knew not only did I feel it but Derek too. But that spark quickly went out after Derek pulled away. It almost felt wrong when he pulled away, almost like the fact that we were so close to each other was right and was meant to be.

The frown on my face deepened when I heard Derek's breath- almost bull like, sound heavier. Almost like he was trying to control it.

"Derek?" I asked again for the second time. I didn't know what I did wrong or if Derek regretted what just happened-which made my fear grow more. He shifted towards the door so he wouldn't be facing me. Slowly, I got off the bed and made my way hesitantly towards Derek, taking small footsteps. When I finally reached him, I was about two feet away from him making Derek's body tense. I took those two step towards Derek making me near his backside. Carefully, I placed my hand on his arm that was tightened on how tense he was. He jumped a little when my hand was placed on his arm and if possible, his figure had gotten tenser than he it was before.

I knew he wasn't gonna make the decision to turn to me so I did. My breath and his breath was heard in his large room but his heavily one overpowered mine, making it be barely heard. When I turned to him I almost gasped in awe on what I saw. Derek had turn. I have never seen him in his were wolf state and I was in awe on how beautiful he looked. He looked almost like Scott but his blue eyes that seemed to look like the color of waves of an ocean- look almost like they were glowing than his usual ones.

Derek eyes pierced straight at my own eyes and he blew out a huge breath while he frowned making me giggle resulting in Derek frowning at me.

"You aren't scared?" He asked confused. It was my turn to frown. To anyone else, Derek would make them frightened, scared and have nightmares. To me, it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen and made me look at him in complete awe.

I shook my head and smiled. "My twin brother a teen wolf so no, not really." I teased making him smile. He smiled with his teeth out and his two teeth that stuck out showed making me laugh harder.

"I was expecting something different." He muttered.

"And what was would that be?" I frowned.

"You screaming your lungs out." He shrugged. I shook my head.

"No that's me when there's no food in the refrigerator, this is me now." I joked making him laugh.

"So is this why you pulled away? or did I--"

"I couldn't control my self." He cut me off.

"Control your self to what?"

"You." He said huskily making me blush. If Derek wouldn't have stopped would he have gone farther? Would I have let him?

"Oh." I muttered.

"How do you turn back?" I asked trying to change the subject so my cheeks would calm down. Obviously he doesn't look like that forever so I was confused on how he turned back.

"Like this." I saw him close his eyes and his ears that were pointy before slowly turned back to his original ears as so did his teeth. He opened his eyes and his eyes that were glowing before were now to their original blue but lighter.

"It was harder before but its easier now." He said almost like he was answering my question.

"I wanna kiss you." He admitted making my eyes widen.

"But then you will..." I trailed off.

"Just kiss you, nothing else." He said I was a little disappointed but none the less we kissed. It was slow and there was not tongues just our lips, but it meant so much more than I thought it would.

and there it was.

Sparks.

___________

After we had left Derek's loft, he had dropped me off at home. We promised each other we would definitely see each other soon and just hang.

I was now on my way to our school with Scott and Stiles. They were just about to leave when I entered the house so I decided to tag along. No way in hell was I going to tell them I was with Derek so they would have a heart attack. Anyways, we were going to the school right now-late at night, so that we can "channel Scott's inner werewolf" Stiles had said.

"This is going to be amazing." Stiles exclaimed as we made our way out the car. I rolled my eyes. Now I know this has a higher chance to end bad if Stiles said's something like that.

"Where's Derek?" Scott asked making my eyes widen. I felt a blush crawl towards my cheek remembering the earlier events. I felt stiles gaze on me and turn to see his eyebrows raise at my reaction making me turn away.

"Lets just start with out him, he'll just give you some crappy advice." Stiles try to persuade making Scott roll his eyes.

"You're weak. That wouldn't help." I heard a familiar voice say. We all turned and saw Derek walk towards us. I felt a sudden urge I couldn't describe but knew it had to do with the new presence. He had the same outfit on before but with a black leather jacket on.

"Weak-" Stiles began. "But smart." He smirked

"So not helping your case." I coughed out and looked down. I felt Derek's gaze on me for a while and It took a whole lot of me not to look up. Scott shuffled closer to me and I couldn't tell if it was because of Derek or he just did that. Stiles glared at me.

"What is he doing here anyways?" Derek pointed to Stiles making him scoff.

"A witness just in case you murder Scott." Stiles shrugged.

Scott must have gotten annoyed with their bickering when he finally snapped. "Alright let's just get this over with. how am I supposed to do this?"

"I already explained it to you." Derek began making me look up at him. "Trust your instinct and call the Alpha."

"Great advice." Stiles muttered.

"Just trust your Werewolf side. It will come to you."

Scott sighed but nodded anyways "Okay." He said. Him and stiles began to make their way to wards the school and I knew I had to follow since if I stayed there with Derek it would look a bit strange.

It wasn't long before we arrived at the microphone in the main office. Stiles gave Scott some advice and their it was.

__

Stiles POV;

"What was that?" Violet screeched while I looked down trying not to laugh.

Scott glared at me and sighed. "What did it sound like? Was I good?"

"Nope. It sounded like a cat getting run over." I stated truthfully.

"And I like cats." I heard Violet mutter annoyed.

"What? I thought you like dogs?"

"Yeah but--"

"Would you two cut it off?!" Scott yelled annoyed. "Just let me try again." He said making us nod.

"Just relax. You can do it." Violet smiled.

Scott nodded and after a couple of moments of silence, he began to shift. He let out a long and loud howl making me and violet look at him in complete shock.

"What? Was it too much?" Scott asked disappointed but also annoyed.

"Are you kidding?", "That was freaking amazing!" violet and I said at the same time.

"Lets see how sour wolf feels about this." I smirked as we began to make our way out the school. What we didn't expect was to see a pissed off Derek.

______________

Make sure to vote and comment:) Love you all!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 1.8K 45
A love story between Derek hale & Jade Alexander, but there seems to be someone always ruining there love
228K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
32.2K 1.5K 25
❝ In the back of my mind You died And I didn't even cry No, not a single tear And I'm sick of waiting patiently for someone that won't even arrive.❞ ...
858K 23K 61
Derek was supposed to hate Maeve, he had to hate Maeve. Yet, he found himself undeniably in love with her. COMPLETE ( with epilogue and bonus chapter...