misunderstood

By mieschkaloveszayn_

Many years from now slavery has returned.The world is runned by rich,manipulative and heartless men. Summer h... More

what happened last night
holding onto you
Hi im Perrie.
As long as you love me
blue laced dress
my babygirl
I dont need your love too
change my mind
trust and betrayal
im the reason for your misery
family reunions
your love was a lie
heart brakes or happiness ?
critical but stable
hatred or forgiveness?
its okay to give in
hopes turned hopeless
miracles
Plans for love
A night out
Our first time together
anger issues or love issues?
dreams or warnings?
who to blame.
help from runaways&&enemies
rescue mission 101.
Life or death? (For the second time)
An exclusive interview with Zayn and Justin
the truth will set you free.
Everything fell into place.
shocked

You and I

43 7 0
By mieschkaloveszayn_

Zayns POV

I need to see Summer,that's all that I could think about.I don't know how to get her out of my mind.It's difficult and i really need to see her or else I'm going to die of missing her.

I walked towards the garden because I just wanted to breath in fresh air.

I saw Harry and Alice were having a lovey dovey moment infront of her room, i thought I made it clear none of that shit infront me. I think they don't know that I see them."er uh"I cleared my throat. They immediately jumped away from each other. I decided to show Harry that he can't always get what he wants because if i don't get Summer why should everybody be happy? I walked towards Alice and took her he hand and pulled her closer to me.alices eyes grew bigger and Harry's jaw dropped. I pressed my lips against hers and frenched kissed her. My hands slid down to her ass and i saw Harry following my hands. I put my tongue back in my mouth and said"I still own you "I let her go and walked away with a smirk. I love it when i make slaves feel so weird and bad, i feel powerful and i can do whatever I want to do.

I came outside and sat down on the bench near to the pond. I watched the stars and the reminded me of Summer's blue eyes. I thought of her soft blood shot red lips. I thought of her fair soft hand holding mind and playing with my hair.

I need to see her.

Maybe I could go visit Justin and try to find Summer and i can take her out, i don't know.I'll do anything to see her right now.

A melody began to play in my head and words just followed,i began singing

You and i
We dont wanna be like them
We can make it to the end
No,nothing can come between you and i
Not even the gods above
Can sprayed the two of us
Nothing can come between you and i

Everytime I think of summer,that song pops into my head. It's like im trying to describe my love for her but I can't and decide to sing it.

I could finish the song and sing it to her! Yes, that's perfect. I'll get started with it right away.

I checked the time and it was. 11:00pm. I went to my office and began writing. My brain was trying to get verses but nothing was right until I began to think of our kiss and the way she looked,then the words just began to flow and is like my hand just wrote whatever came to mind.

I lost track of time.It was 3 in the morning.I decided to go to bed and finish the song tomorrow.

***

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm woke me up. I turned it off and decided to nap for a few more minutes.

Where am I?bright lights turned on and i used my arm to cover it. Music began to play and there was someone sitting infront of me. Wait, im on a stage and omg is Summer sitting infront of me. The melody sounded exactly like you and i. Wait it is.

I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground

I see what is like
I see what is like for day and night
Never together
But they never tried like us

You and i
We dont want to be like them
We can make it to the end
No nothing can come between you and i
Not even the gods above
Can appear the two of us

I walked towards Summer and took her hand.She looked at me with tears in her eyes and someone shot me in my back. I turned around to see Chris with the gun in his hand. "told you, i will get revenge "I turned to see one of Chris's men holding a gun against Summer's head

I was woken up by the buzzer. Wow.what a dream and the song sounded great but Chris. Summer. What the fuck? "Sir?"I heard Niall say on the intercom "Niall? "I answered lazily. "Justin has requested a special meeting with you today "he said. I jumped onto bed and started jumping for joy."yippee "I shrieked. "Uhm sir,is everything alright?"Niall ask and i got a fright when he asked me so I fell of the bed. I bumped my head on the floor but I could still sit up.I pushed my hands on the floor so I could sit up "Uhm, ya I'm great....thanks Niall "I told him.I was so excited that I was happy go lucky today.

I buzzed into the kitchen"Morning,sir how can I help you?"asked a girl from the otherside of the intercom."Morning love,how did you sleep? "I asked her. She paused for a minute, shocked by the fact I'm so joyful this morning. Usually I'm very moody. "uhm, great i guess sir and yourself? "she asked in a very confused and worried tone but I kept smiling. "me,i slept great!just had a little bad dream but no worries, so I want french toast and sunny side up today with fresh squeezed orange juice"I asked her."Coming right up sir"she replied

I got out of bed and skipped to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the basins,mirror and thought, Malik you ain't going to ruin it with your short tempers okay?you going to be chilled and... If you get a chance sing the song to her but just make sure Chris isn't there to shoot. And you look handsome this morning

I hopped into the shower and began to hum you and i. It was a perfect morning but all that bothered me was that awful dream but dreams are only dreams, they cant harm anyone right?Chris wouldn't dare kill Summer and if he wants to i will slit his throat with my hand hands and a knife! He ain't hurting the love of my life.

I got of the shower and got dressed into, chinos and shirt that I tucked in and a bow tie.

Someone knocked on the door"Come in"it was Madison.I forgot about her. She had my food on a tray and brought it for me.She looked at me with big eyes. "Morning,Maddy"I smiled. She smiled back at me and put the food on the pedestal next to my bed."Morning "she said.

She stood there for a while waiting for something probably but I ate my french toast and eggs.

She was about to leave but I stopped her."Maddy? "I asked her."ya?"she replied and turned around with a big smile on her face."So today I'm going to meet up with Justin, so just tell Niall to tell the rest of the girls,no chores today please "I asked her. The smile vanished of her face and she nodded."Yes sir"she said and left.she slowly closed the door and i continued eating.

I was all ready and set to go. I saw Niall came walking to Perries room,probably going to spend the day with her since its there day of. "Nialler! "I shouted.I used to call him that as friends and never used it after that because I owned him and it wouldn't be right calling him by his nickname but the heck with that,I'm happy today. "Sir?"he gave me a weird awkward confused smile and i gave him one big smile. "Tell Charles to get the car,im driving to Justin myself "I asked him. He looked at me with big eyes because I never drive myself well never in a long time.

I was on my way to justins Mansion and then I saw a beautiful jewellery shop.

I went inside and everyone cleared the way.A young and beautiful girl was standing behind glass with jewellery in it. She smiled at me and i smiled back at her. "how can I help sir?"she asked me."I want to get this girl a bracelet and carve my initials into it but I don't know which one to get, what do you think?"I asked her.Everyone in the room looked at me with big eyes surprised that I'm getting a girl something because I never do."Sir,if I was the girl I would like that Pandora Bracelet with the infinite sign on it and in the infinity song your initial and hers."she smiled,i smiled back at her."will it take long?"I asked her.she shook her head."Not at all, sir. it would take less then 15 minutes"she said,I nodded with agreement.

The bracelet was done.A beautiful silver Pandora bracelet with a infinity sign and Z and M inside of it.I loved it and I hope Summer would like it to.

When I arrive at Justins Mansion i could feel my heart beating faster and faster. "Name and reason " asked the person through the intercom. "Lord Zayn Malik,meeting with Mast Justin Bieber "I said.The large gates opened. I drove inside and parked by the visitors parking.

I rang the door bell and a beautiful black headed girl opened."Lord Zayn"she smiled."Follow me to the study"she said.I followed her to study and we walked past Selena, who looked very happy here.I gave a warm smile and she smiled back.I could see the other slaves freaking out.

We got to the study and Justin was waiting inside. "Sir,Lord Zayn is here"the girl said and left."Zayn! "Justin said with a big smile."Hey,Justin "I replied and held my hand out.He shook my hand and his hand felt a but sweaty or was just my hands."Take a seat "he said and sat on a soft brown couch."So,why did you want to meet with me today?"I asked him because Justin and i might me best friends and close business partners but we never meet on a regular basis. "No, Zayn...I need your help"Justin said and he sat down and looked at me with a serious face."my help?"I asked."Yes, yours "he said.he made himself comfortable and leaned back into the chair."So I heard,Summer took you to the toilet last night"my eyes widened and worried filled my body. "Uhm, ya I was lost"I said but I was telling the truth because I was lost."Oh okay,I see... Now did anything else happen? "he asked me again more suspiciously. "No,nothing actually. "I lied this time. "Well Summer is acting a bit strange and wonder if you know why?"he asked me. Why would she be acting strange."Strange in what manner?"I asked him. His face became more worried. "Like she doesn't care about me anymore Zayn i don't know what to do"Justin sounded sad like he wanted to cry and he put his head in his hand."Broo, i don't know but if you like i can talk to her or even maybe take her out for the day and see what happens?"He looked up and tears were filling his eyes and he looked at me with those big eyes."You would do that for me?"he asked and smile and nodded and gave him a warm smile.he jumped up and walk to me and stood up. He gave me one big hug and i didn't know what to do but I hugged him back."Come i think Summer is doing the laundry duty now"he said wiping his tears. I'm so sorry justin but I'm doing this to get closer to Summer not help with your needs. I followed him and he was right she was doing the laundry . Summer turned out direction and when she saw me, she had a big smile on her face "Summer "Justin called her. She walked briskly towards us and i could see she was excited to see me. "go get changed today Zayn will take you out to have a little break of all the mess you having "Summer's face lit up and she ran past us.

We walked back to the study and this one slave, i don't remember his name but Justin called him. When he cam he gave me this one massive ugly look. "Liam,go help Summer, she is going out for the day, with Zayn "Liam looked at me again and just gave me another ugly look.

Liams POV

Why is Summer going out with this bastard .when Justin asked me to help Summer all I wanted to do was bash Zayns face. I came to her room and knocked on the door. "come in "she said. She was standing by her closet not knowing what to wear. "Justin told me to come help you "I told her. She looked at me with big eyes. "I'm sorry, Sum "I said and she ran to me and flung her arms around me. "Now what are you going to wear? "I asked her. "I don't know Liam "I walked to get closet and picked out A,beautiful black dress that feel just above her knees,white chucks and a white leather jacket. "OMG, thank you "she smiled and hugged me. She sat on her bed and started at the wall. I say down next to get. "Summer, what's wrong? "I asked her. "No, it's just this dream. Zayn sang me this beautiful song and Lord Chris comes out of nowhere and shoots him, then when of Lord chris's men held a gun to my head. "she said. "wow but hey its only a dream okau, now. Get changed"

Summer's POV

I was all done ready to go, zayn was standing by his black bugatti. He opened the door and i got in "Thank you "I said. He looked amazing. "You look gorgeous, Summer "he said and he got in. I could feel my cheeks turn red. He took something out of his pocket. "I got you something "he opened this beautiful blue box and ossie was a Pandora bracelet with Z&S in a infinity sign.I held my hand out and he rapped it around my wrist. "it's beautiful zayn "I manage to say. "And i wrote you a song "he pulled out a piece of paper.

You and i
We dont want to be like them.

It sounded familiar wait is the song from the dream!

"is something wrong? "Zayn asked. I remembered my mom once told that I would have the exact same dream as my true love, i wonder if he had that dream. "I kinda dreamt about it "he said. I smiled and have him and big hug."You and i"I whispered into his ear

A/N sorry about mistakes but hey ain't that sweet, true love and you and i!I was literally freaking out writing that because I'm a DIRECTIONER and i just imagined him singing to me and i literally wanted to throw my phone on the floor and start singing but I kept my cool hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.4K 32
If there's one thing Zayn Malik knows it's love. He creates it every single day with his multi-billion dollar match-making company. He helps Masters...
57.1K 2.3K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...
4.7K 779 33
*A Ziall AU* Zayn has to serve his stepmother, Lady Trisha and his two half-sisters/stepsisters as a slave, since his father, Count Yaser died in a c...
41.1K 917 53
"Just let me go!" She screamed as the cold chains dug into her skin. "No can do princess, you're in our world now." Zayn said darkly with a evil smir...