Larry One Shots

By donnyslouis

Multiple one shots I seem to write quite often...:) More

I Wanna Be Yours Now
End Of The Games
Won't Stop Till We Surrender
Bottom Of The Ocean
Not What It Seems
In The End
So Afraid Of Falling In Love

What You've Done To My Heart

13.2K 317 224
By donnyslouis

Seriously? This was asking to be made.

---

People say, we shouldn't be together

We're too young, to know about forever

But I say, they don't know

What they're talk talk talkin about (talk talk talkin about)

"Look Louis, here's another one." Harry said, voice full of hurt. "Louis is obviously in love with Eleanor. He can't stand Harry. You're all fucking idiots."

Louis sighed. "Harry, don't-"

"Harry, you're such a fucking faggot. Louis would never love you, he has Eleanor. You're just a walking STD. Go back to you're 410." Harry read out, on the verge of tears. Louis took another step closer, but Harry just took one back.

"This one is my favorite Louis." He started. "Harry Styles needs to go kill himself. Louis is straight and would never date a whore like him. I hope he catches something from one of those bitches and dies." Harry backed up against the wall, sliding down, throwing his phone, and tucking his knees to his chest.

Louis' breath hitched as he ran to Harry's side. Harry had always looked up bad things about himself, but this was different. It was on an entirely different level.

Cause this love, is only getting stronger

And I don't wanna wait, any longer

I just want to tell the world that your mine

"Look at me Harry." Louis demanded. "Look at me." Harry slowly looked up at Louis, eyes red and puffy from crying. "Don't listen to them, Haz. All that matters is that I love you, and the boys love you, and our families love you. Don't listen to what they say."

Harry shook his head. "Everything they say matters, Louis. You know it does. The more fans hate me, then...then...then maybe management will break us up. Maybe they'll kick me out of the band." Realisation hit Harry and he was soon in tears again.

Louis bit his lip, taking out his phone and opening twitter. He was going to get in so much trouble for this, but it was worth it.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: If I see any of you sending @Harry_Styles hate, I will block and report you all. Harry is a perfectly sound lad. He doesn't need shit from "fans".

Oh, they don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I Love You"s

But I bet you if they only knew

They would just be jealous of us

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

Louis' phone rang as soon as he sent out the tweet. And he didn't even need to look at the caller I.d. to see who it was. He glanced down at Harry, who had retrieved his phone, and hesitantly answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Louis. What was that tweet you sent out?" Louis grimaced. He knew this was going to happen. It always did. He could never defend Harry on twitter. He could barely even tweet him.

"Harry was getting a lot more hate then usual, so I fixed the problem. Glad we had this talk." He was so close to hanging up, but management knew him too well.

"Louis, I swear if you hang up this phone. Do I need to schedule another date with you and Eleanor?" Their manager threatened. Louis bit his lip. He knew that another date with her would crush Harry even more. Harry was too fragile and sensitive.

He sighed. "No."

"Good. Don't do anything like that again." They ordered. The blue eyed more groaned and immediately hung up. The phone call made him pissed off even more. He didn't want Harry to go through any more of this.

One touch, and I was a believer  

Every kiss, it gets a little sweeter

It's getting better

Keeps getting better all the time

Louis knelt down next to Harry again, grabbing the phone out of his boyfriend's hand. He tilted Harry's head up, bringing them face to face.

"Hazza, I'm going to fix everything, okay?" He stated. Harry sniffled, but didn't move. "Babycakes?" It'd been so long since he'd called Harry that, but Harry needed to hear the nickname again.

Harry nodded. Louis gave a small smile, leaning in and giving Harry a small peck on the lips. "It's going to get better, I promise. Would I ever lie to you?" The taller lad shook his head, attempting to smile at Louis.

"I love you." He muttered, causing Louis to lean in once again.

"Love you, too." Louis responded after breaking the kiss.

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I Love You"s

But I bet you if they only knew

They would just be jealous of us

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know how special you are

They don't know what you've done to my heart

They can say anything they want

Cause they don't know about us

"Louis, you can't do that."

"And why not Harry?"

"Because management will kill us!"

"That's the excuse for everything now! We can't do anything without wondering what management will do to us! We have to think for ourselves, Harry!" Louis ranted, getting frustrated. Harry had long since calmed down, but Louis was getting worked up.

"Ourselves." He whispered. He was tired of being afraid of management. He was tired of hiding who he was. He was tired of all of this. He was done.

"I know, but Lou-"

"No! I'm doing this and that's final." Louis stated, grabbing his phone and running into his and Harry's room. He locked the door before Harry could come in and sat on the bed. He was going to get so much shit for this. It wasn't even a question. He wasn't going to get away with this.

They don't know what we do best

It's between me and you our little secret

But I wanna tell em

I wanna tell the world that you're mine

'@Louis_Tomlinson: I have something to tell you guys. I haven't been honest for the past 2 years. This is really important. I hope you'll all understand.'

The first tweet had been sent. He received a call from management, but he simply dismissed the call and sent another.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: @EleanorJCalder is a very sweet and lovely girl , but I don't love her. I never have. we were never dating. Our relationship was fake.'

Second confession, done. Another call from management was ignored. He wasn't backing out now.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: Larry Stylinson...all the rumors...analysis..."conspiracies"...real. I'm and madly in love with @Harry_Styles. For 2 years , now.'

And there was the last one. He had stopped receiving calls from management now. It was done. Nothing could fix this. Everyone knew that him and Harry were in a relationship.

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I Love You"s

But I bet you if they only knew

They would just be jealous of us

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I Love You"s

But I bet you if they only knew

They would just be jealous of us

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

'@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson glad you finally did it babe. Is your password changed?'

'@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles I am too. And yup , it is. Love you:)'

'@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson Love you too xx'

They don't know about us

---

IT'S A HAPPY ENDING THIS TIME.

YAY

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 232 18
''It was always you.' Louis whispered, just for Harry to hear, his smile growing impossibly bigger, pulling Harry close again for another kiss, grabb...
3.9K 430 20
"Yer a Wizard Harold" ~A LARRY STYLINSON STORY~ Harry Styles an 11 year old boy is all set to live the biggest dream of his life...yes he's finally g...
87.6K 890 10
Contains Larry and one direction oneshots. Larry (and maybe Ziam) is the only ship I will be using. Just random things that pop into my head. Feel fr...
259K 10.1K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...