I Wanna Be Yours Now

The one that I came with

She had to go

But you look amazing

Standing alone

So c'mon c'mon

"Come on El! One more hour!" Louis begged his girlfriend, Eleanor. They had been at the club for hours, and she wanted to leave. Louis, on the otherhand, didn't mind another few hours of partying.

Eleanor shook her head. "I'm not staying. You can stay here if you want." Louis groaned, but shrugged, taking another swig of the drink in his hand.

"Fine, I don't need you to have fun!" Louis exclaimed, turning around and heading to the dance floor. Eleanor sighed, leaving the club.

Louis looked around until someone caught his eye. The person has chocolate brown curls and peircing green eyes. He, yes he, was around six feet tall. Fitted in a black t-shirt and black jeans, the guy definitely got Louis' attention.

Move a little closer now,

C'mon, c'mon,

Ain't no way you're walkin' out

C'mon, c'mon,

Show me what you're all about,

Louis smirked, making his way over. The boy with the green eyes smiled, showing off incredibly cute dimples.

The 20 year old stopped in his tracks, reaching the boy with green eyes. "Hey, I'm Louis Tomlinson. Most people call me Louis, but you can call me tonight." Louis stated with a wink. Green eyes smiled.

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles."

"That's a great name." Louis commented. "So Harry, wanna dance?" He asked, eyebrow raised. Harry pretended to think about, then grabbed Louis' hand and pulled him to the middle of the floor.

Yeah,

I've been watchin you all night,

There's somethin' in your eyes,

Saying c'mon, c'mon,

And dance with me baby

Yeah,

The music is so loud,

I wanna be yours now,

So c'mon, c'mon,

And dance with me baby

Louis' heart was beating fast. No thoughts of Eleanor popped up in his mind at all. He wastoo preoccupied dancing with Harry.

"So, who was that girl you were here with?" Harry asked, voice going louder than the music. "The brunette?"

Louis groaned, remembering that he had a girlfriend. "That was...that was my girlfriend." Louis admitted. Harry smirked, moving even closer to Louis. Their bodies were close enough that you could consider it to be grinding.

He leaned down and put his mouth next to Louis' ear. "Well then, I guess I'm gonna have to fix that tonight." He whispered seductively.

The one that I came with,

Didn't know how to move,

The way that you let your hair down,

I can tell that you do

So c'mon, c'mon

Move a little closer now,

C'mon, c'mon,

Ain't no way you're walkin' out

C'mon, c'mon,

Show me what you're all about,

At around 1 am, Louis' phone had about 15 missed calls and 20 text messages, all from Eleanor. He felt the buzzing in his pocket, but chose to ignore it. He was having too much with Harry to have Eleanor ruin it.

By the 25 buzz, Louis was annoyed. He grabbed his phone and excused himself from Harry. Bringing the phone up to his ear, he braced himself for Eleanor's wrath.

"Louis! Where the hell are you? It's almost 2 am! You have 30 minutes to get home!" Louis rolled his eyes, a grin playing at his lips when he met Harry's stare.

"Look, I will get home when I get home, okay?" Louis shot back.

"Louis, if you're not home in at least 45 minutes, you can find yourself another girlfriend!" Eleanor theatened. Louis snickered, keeping eye contact with Harry.

"Oh, that won't be an issue." Louis slipped.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT WON'T BE AN ISSUE?" Eleanor yelled through the phone. Louis broke out in laughter, hanging up the phone on her and heading back to Harry.

Yeah,

I've been watchin you all night,

There's somethin' in your eyes,

Saying c'mon, c'mon,

And dance with me baby

Yeah,

The music is so loud,

I wanna be yours now,

So c'mon, c'mon,

And dance with me baby

Every step I take,

I'm feelin' more and more,

He's callin' out,

He's a lucky guy

My heart is racin',

He's turnin' around,

I reach for his hand,

And I say

Louis took hold of Harry's hand , leading him to a secluded area in the club.

"Now Louis, I'm sure your girlfriend wouldn't approve of this." Harry stated cheekily. Louis shook his head.

"I don't think she's my girlfriend after that phone call." Louis said, smiling.

Harryshrugged. "Damn. That's too bad." He said, leaning forward. "Guess you're gonna have to find a way to get over her."

"Yeah, I guess I do." Louis said, crashing his lips against Harry's. He gripped Harry's curly locks with one hand and held Harry's side with the other.

Harry deepened the kiss, pushing Louis up against one of the walls. He pulled away, panting. "Are you over her yet?"

Louis shook his head. "I don't think so." He answered, placing his lips back on Harry's.

Hey,

I've been watchin you all night,

There's somethin' in your eyes,

Saying c'mon, c'mon,

And dance with me baby

Yeah,

The music is so loud,

I wanna be yours now,

So c'mon, c'mon,

And dance with me baby

Oooh,

C'mon, c'mon

Oooh,

C'mon, c'mon

Oooh,

C'mon, c'mon

And dance with me baby.

Louis happily left the club at almost 3 o'clock in the morning, after a fun night with Harry and a body full of alchohol.

Oh, and a new boyfriend.

~

Okay, so I heard this song on the new album and I HAD to write this!

I think this is the most sexual thing I've ever written...what do you think about it?

Oh, and I'd like to thank @temptingmistakes for Louis' cheesy pick up line "Most people call me Louis, but you can call me tonight."

I hope you liked it! ByeSnowflakes!