So Afraid Of Falling In Love

Yeah (aha), one, two, three, four!

He sneaks out in the middle of the night, yeah

Black shirt and his jeans are rolled

He's addicted to the feeling of letting go, oh-woah, let it go.

Louis slid out of his bedroom window, smiling when he saw Harry waiting for him below. He climbed down the tree in front of his window, running to Harry when he hit the ground and giving the boy a hug.

"I've missed you, babe." Louis smirked, planting a kiss in Harry's cheek and getting in the car. Harry rolled his eyes, knowing Louis didn't actually mean it. It was almost an everyday thing. Louis would sneak out with Harry, they'd go to a club, Louis would flirt with basically every guy there, and then Harry would bring him home again. Of course, not before a quick make out session in Harry's car.

Harry got in the car, pulling out of Louis' driveway and driving in the direction of the usual night club they went to.

He walks in and the room just lights up

But he don't want anyone to know

That I'm the only one that gets to take him home, oh-woah, take him home

Louis strutted into the club, just has he did every weekend, winking at a few guys that caught his eyes and making his way to the bar. Harry followed after him, keeping his eyes on the ground and not wanting to get into any if this.

"When are you gonna let loose, Hazza?" Louis asked, ordering a drink. Harry shook his head, getting on for himself as well. "We're in a clubs. And there are plenty of attractive lads." He looked around, sending a flirty smile to a tan boy with a dark quiff.

"That's your thing, Lou. I'm just along for the ride." Harry replied, paying for both drinks and taking a sip of his. Louis shrugged, grabbing his drink and walking towards the boy he saw earlier.

But every time I tell him that I want more

He closes the door

Louis pulled away from Harry, opening the car door and getting out.

"Louis, wait!" Harry exclaimed, grabbing Louis' attention. "Are you sure...are you sure you don't want to go out on an actual date with me?" He asked, looking at Louis with pleading eyes.

But Louis just laughed, closing the car door and climbing back up the tree to get into his room.

He's not afraid of all the attention

He's not afraid of running wild

How come he's so afraid of falling in love?

He's not afraid of scary movies

He likes the way we kiss in the dark

But he's so afraid of f-f-falling in love, love

Harry shouldn't have expected anything. Louis wasn't exactly one for commitment. The boy had only one real relationship, and that had ended badly.

Louis could do anything as long as it didn't involve an actual relationship. Him and Harry were more friends with benefits than anything else. No feelings, no heart break.

Maybe he's just trying to test me

Wanna see how hard I'm gonna work

Wanna see if I can really tell how much he's worth, what you're worth

Weeks of Louis constantly teasing Harry, yet the younger boy was determined to win Louis' heart. It would take a lot of time, but Louis was definitely worth the wait.

He had to show Louis how much he wanted this. He needed to make sure Louis knew exactly what he was worth to him

Maybe all his friends have told him, "Don't get closer ‒

He'll just break your heart"

But either way he sees in me

And it's just so hard, so hard

Harry knows Liam is just making it harder for him. He hears when Louis is on the phone, Liam telling him Harry's not worth it. Saying that Harry's just going to break him. And Louis believes him every time.

But, he wouldn't let such a small issue like that get in his way. At some point, Louis would finally realise that maybe Harry was worth the risk. For now, Harry was fine with spending just about every night with him.

'Cause every time I tell him how I feel

He says it's not real

"Louis, I swear, I'm in love with you." Harry stated, reaching for Louis's hand. The older lad just pulled back shaking his head and chuckling.

"Love isn't real, my dear Hazza." Louis replied before walking off to his next class.

(One, two, three, four)

He's not afraid of all the attention

He's not afraid of running wild

How come he's so afraid of falling in love?

He's not afraid of scary movies

He likes the way we kiss in the dark

But he's so afraid of f-f-falling in love, love

What about all the things we say

Talking on the phone so late (so late)

I can't let him get away from me, oh

"My mum is being such a bitch again, Haz. She's grounded me from going out. I'm eighteen, I can do what I want." Louis complained into the phone.

Harry stayed quiet as Louis rambled on about how much he hate. His mother. This kind of thing happened on multiple occasions. Louis would get in trouble for sneaking out, then he'd run upstairs and call Harry to rant. And as always, Harry was there to listen.

When I say that I can do it no more

He's back at my door

Harry interrupted Louis from his rambling. "I'm done, Louis. I can't keep doing this and pretending I don't love you, because I do." Harry said. The other line stayed silent for a minute.

"Harry, I told you love isn't-"

"It is Louis, because I'm in love with you. But if you won't accept that, then I'm done with everything. Bye Lou." Harry hung up the phone before Louis could reply.

About fifteen minutes later, there was a knock at Harry's bedroom door. Harry got up from his bed, walking to the door and opening it. He really didn't expect who was on the other side.

"Louis?" He asked, confused.

(He's not afraid)

He's not afraid of all the attention

He's not afraid of running wild (running wild)

How come he's so afraid of falling in love? (falling in love)

He's not afraid of scary movies (she's not afraid)

He likes the way we kiss in the dark (kiss in the dark)

But he's so afraid of f-f-falling in love, love

He's not afraid

He's not afraid

Louis stood there for a minute, then grabbed the font of Harry's shirt, pulling the boy down and pressing their lips together. Harry was taken by surprised, but gave into it.

After a minute or so, Louis pulled away, staring into to Harry's eyes and smiling softly.

"Alright. Maybe love is real."

Oohhhh, oohhhhh