Revelations ∞ Liam Dunbar [1]

By ashleylon

Elizabeth Shields has been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski for as long as she can remembe... More

00 | Summary
01 | Monstrous Dog Boy
02 | Soap?
04 | Condition Terminal
05 | She's A Chimera
06 | Green Eyes
07 | Super Wolf Powers
08 | Oh, Parrish
09 | Roar
¡PREQUEL!
10 | More Problems
11 | Missing Teenager
12 | Library Clean-Up
13 | We're Going Camping
14 | Argent x2
15 | Eichen House
16 | Eichen House: Part II
17 | Eichen Finale
18 | Coach Finstock Returns
19 | Marie-Jeanne Who?
20 | The Beast Of Gevaudan
21 | Should've Had A Gun
22 | Never-Ending Night
23 | You'll Be Okay
24 | Denouement
¡THE END!

03 | Intense

10.1K 258 122
By ashleylon

Chapter Three

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping, it was a real disorder. It was night terrors." Lydia clarified,

At the moment, I was with all of my friends, as we stood around Stiles' jeep.

"Well now she's the night terror. Especially since no-one can find her." Stiles added.

I yawned. I probably haven't slept in three days, it's been driving my aunt crazy.

Scott sighed, "Okay I know we're all tired and miserable-" he started, then turned towards Mason, "Except for you."

Mason's mouth has been hanging open since he found out about supernaturals. "Oh, I'm sorry. This is all just mind blowing,"

Liam and I shared a look, and I leaned my elbow against the jeep. I need sleep.

Mason turns to Kira, "You're a kitsune. I don't even know what that is."

Kira shows a fake smile, "I'm still learning."

I feel bad for Mason, I can tell that everyone is annoyed with all of his questions.

"Okay, Liam we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle." Stiles complains, looking at Liam.

"I'm in the inner circle?" Mason jos, raising his eyebrows.

"No!" Liam and Stiles groan in unison.

"I didn't even know we had an inner circle." I defend, with my hands up in surrender.

"Guys look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf, we can find her." Scott offers, attempting to bring us back to the original topic.

"One lone, serial-killing wolf." Malia adds,

I roll my eyes,

"Okay, she only killed one person. The other two were mauled." Stiles explains, trying to brighten the situation.

"What do we do when we catch her?" he continues.

"I say we put her down." Malia proposes,

"I agree. I'm all for that." I raise my hand, nodding my head to Malia.

There's a moment of silence and look exchanging, until Mason decides to break our thoughts.

"Intense." he breathes, nodding skeptically.

"Intense is actually an understatement for everything that's happened-" I notice the raised eyebrow that Liam is giving me,

"Yeah- I can just. I'll stop talking."

"Guys let's concentrate on catching her first." Scott speaks up,

"We'll figure out the rest later," he finishes.

After being pulled out of class by Liam, I was now following him to the AP biology room.

"Is this a smart idea?" I hiss, looking at Liam.

"Since when have any of us ever had a smart idea." Liam whispers back,

"I just don't think you should interrupt his-" Liam cut me off by putting a finger up to my mouth.

I look down at his finger, gesturing for him to take it off of my mouth.

He takes it off, "Thank you." I mutter, as he peeks into the classroom.

Liam starts waving, then points to the hallway.

"Scott?" I hear a lady, most likely the teacher, ask.

I hear pages being flipped, "Sorry. Just- looking for the page." he stutters.

Liam continues to make hand movements, and nod towards the hallway. I lean in behind him so I can see in the classroom,

"Scott." the teacher demands, in a more stern tone.

"Yeah uh. Sorry-" Scott stumbles again,

I notice Liam's desperate look and turn around, only to catch Theo looking at us from the classroom. I turn back to Scott, and see him tap his ear.

Liam gets behind the door, so nobody can see him. "She's here. She's in history class right now. Tracy, she's here." he speaks quiet enough for Scott's werewolf ears to pick up,

I notice the look on Scott's face as he comprehends what Liam just said. However, I also notice the focused look on Theo's face, as if he was listening to us.

After Liam came up with the brilliant idea of pulling the fire-alarm, I was now slowly following behind him and Scott as we entered the classroom that Tracy was in.

That's when I noticed her. Hayden. Tracy forcefully grabbed Hayden's wrist,

Scott walked towards them slowly, continuing to call Tracy's name.

"She's hurting me," Hayden whines in a soft tone. She sounded like she was in pain, and obviously she was since I could see claws digging in her wrist.

"Tracy let go." Scott cautions, easing his way towards them.

"They're coming." Tracy dully speaks, looking blankly at the board.

She released her grip on Hayden's wrist, which was now bloody.

"They're coming for all of us." She deadpans, in a hushed voice.

I turned towards Hayden, who had a very disgusted yet scared look on her face.

Then, Tracy fell forward on the ground as a grey liquid began to pour from her mouth.

Scott and Mr. Yukimura carried Tracy out of the classroom, while Liam and I followed.

We watched as Stiles and Malia opened the school doors, and they all left.

"She wasn't even supposed to be in our class." Hayden explains, looking back and forth between Liam and myself.

I kept looking at the school doors, not wanting to discuss what I just witnessed.

"Where are they taking her?" she asked, still clutching her wrist.

"Uh-" Liam stated, as he looked back to me.

"Hospital I guess," I finish for him, looking back down at Hayden's wrist.

"Do you need help getting to the Nurse's office?" I offer her, Liam looks at me and I shrug.

She may be a bitch but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve help.

"I think I'll make it," she glares at me.

Liam and I watch her turn around and walk away.

"Should I-" I start, as I point my thumb in her direction.

Liam stops staring and nods, "Yeah, you probably should."

I kiss him on the cheek and take off, running towards her.

I notice the girls bathroom door close. She wasn't going to the nurse..

I open it and see her scrubbing her wrist with her hand, until she notices me. "I said I was fine," she scoffs.

"You actually just said you'll make it. You never said you were fine." I clarify, walking closer.

After she washes the blood off, she looks up. "See? I'm fine." she lifts her wrist and I notice that there's nothing on it.

There wasn't even a scratch left. "Do you feel okay?" I ask her,

"Look, I said I was fine. Even if I wasn't, it wouldn't be any of your business. So why don't you run along with your creepy little friends and find out what happened to that girl." she sasses, attempting to leave the bathroom.

I grab her arm, narrowing my eyes, "You do realize I'm the only one in this bathroom with you right now, right?"

"What?" she hisses, forcing my arm to let go of hers.

"I'm the only one in this bathroom with you, because I'm the only one who cared enough to see if you were okay" I hiss.

"Or because there was a fire alarm, and nobody else is in the school right now." She points out, with a disgusted look on her face.

"Uh.." I slowly speak, not realizing that she actually has a really good point.

She scoffed and turned away, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I push my hands down to my side forcefully, but before I can grunt, all of the stalls fly open.

My eyes widen, I stare down at my hands, then back at the stalls.

I thought all of this 'Elizabeth is a supernatural, because her name was on a supernatural hit-list' nonsense was over...

Apparently it isn't.

I find Liam in the hallway, and rush up to his side. Kira and Lydia stop us, "They're taking her to the animal clinic?" Kira asks.

"Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her." Liam breathes, almost out of breath.

"What's wrong with her is that she killed two people." Lydia hisses, in a hushed voice. I exchange looks with Liam and Kira,

"Her father, and according to Parrish, her psychiatrist." she finishes.

"Isn't there anyone else we can talk to?" Kira chimes in. "Does she still have her mom? Any family?" she continues,

"Alpha." Lydia mutters, and I look up.

"If she's a werewolf, she has an alpha right?" she continues, as Kira nods. "Anyone know if a new one has moved into Beacon Hills?"

We all look at each other, "No. But there is an old one. One of the oldest, and we know her." Kira proposes.

"And her pack." Liam finishes, with an annoyed look on his face.

Liam leads Mason and I to a lacrosse field, where there is a very attractive shirtless guy playing with some other guys.

Liam looks disgusted, Mason looks happy, and I- well. I just look curious.

I notice the guy's face, "Holy shit- That's Brett? He looks so different," I widen my eyes, inspecting his body.

Liam folds his arms over his chest, "So, he's a werewolf too?" Mason asks, smiling.

"Yep." Liam sighs,

"This just gets better and better." Mason joys.

"I agree, and I've known this whole time. I mean- look at his body." I mumble, staring with Mason.

Liam looks at me skeptically and I stop staring, "But he's not as hot as you." I fake a smile, patting his shoulder.

After we pull Brett to the side, Liam pulls out his phone and shows him a picture of Tracy.

"Cute. Never seen her." Brett smirks.

I scoff while Mason just stares at the shirtless boy.

"Could Satomi have turned her without you knowing?" Liam asks,

"After the dead-pool, Satomi's not exactly doing much recruiting." Brett says,

"That's how it works? Alpha werewolves just go around biting people?" Mason asks, intrigued.

"Or, you can be born like me and my sister." Brett states, correcting Mason. I grab Liam's phone and zoom in on Tracy's photo.

"Satomi took us in after our family died in a fire." He explains, while I continue to inspect the picture.

"Guys. I think I just found something." I call out, looking at her feather necklace.

A few hours after our encounter with Brett, we were walking through a forest. The same forest that Liam and I helped Stiles follow Theo in. I remember when I offered to help Liam out of the hole he fell in, I noticed something silver. I didn't know what it was at the time, but after seeing that picture I knew it was Tracy's necklace.

"You sure you know where you're going?" Brett asks, looking around.

"I know where I am," I sass, looking for the giant hole.

"So do I, in the middle of nowhere." Brett states, stopping Liam and I from walking.

Just then, we heard leaves crumbling and sticks breaking.

"Guys?" Mason called out. I look up at Brett then turn around towards Mason.

"I think I found it." He finishes, rubbing his head.

"See the necklace?" Liam asks,

Mason turns on the flashlight on his phone and looks around the hole. He moves around leaves, but finds nothing.

"No, I don't see it." he speaks up,

Brett reaches in and helps pull Mason out of the hole.

"Liam I thought you said this was a sinkhole." Mason says, out of breath.

"It's a hole what's the difference." Liam questions, as we all crouch around the hole.

"There are actually a lot of differences-" I noticed the look Liam was giving me, "Or- Yeah. I could just stop talking."

"No, no. Liz is right- I mean look at all these hand-prints, and all this dirt." Mason trails off,

"She didn't fall in here." Brett states, understanding Mason.

"She was buried." I breathe, looking at everyone.

"Intense." Mason mumbles, staring at the hole.

I shake my head at him and go to jump in the hole.

"Liz, what are you doing?" Liam questions, grabbing my arm.

"Hopping into a hole that a supernatural teenager was buried in. Isn't it obvious?" I shake off his grip, jumping down.

I grab my phone's flashlight and start searching.

After minutes of inspecting the hole, I find nothing.

"Why isn't it here." I groan in frustration.

"She probably came back for it," Brett points out, crossing his arms.

"Yeah- no. Thank you captain obvious." I narrow my eyes, looking up at him.

I start to get out of the hole when Liam offers me a hand.

"I got it." I say, turning down his offer.

I jump out of the hole, and they all stare at me.

"What? I exercise." I shrug, straightening my jacket. "I don't think this is the one,"

"What do you mean?" Brett asks, looking at me.

"It was closer to the bridge, much closer. This is a different hole." I explain, looking at Liam.

"I think so too. I remember falling in, and it was way closer." Liam agrees, looking around.

"Then who crawled out of this one?" Mason asks, with a nervous tone.

I exchange looks with everyone, "I have no idea."

Whoop Chapter Three! Honestly I wanted to start writing this immediately after watching the episode last night, but I was too tired. It was so intense, and Liam was insanely adorable as usual.

What is happening to Elizabeth? To be completely honest even I don't know.

The day I'm uploading this is July 7th, which means it's Dylan Sprayberry's Birthday! I have already posted about him on twitter and my snapchat. I love him so much, oh my god.

Until the next chapter, goodbye ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.8K 21
[Prequel to: "Revelations"] After dealing with the losses of Allison and Aiden, ritually sacrificing her friends, and fighting a nogitsune, it's ti...
38.1K 944 14
Book 1 of my Teen Wolf series. ❝ 'You mean like, murdered?' Scott asks, looking a little scared. ❞...
40 5 5
Sophia McCall Sophia and Scott McCall have been inseparable from their best friend Stiles Stilinski for as long as they can remember. They played in...
158K 3.6K 23
That first look at our rivaling team. One look at Liam's enemy,Brett Talbot,was all it took to think I was going insane. I had seen him before, we u...