eugene lee yang a fanfic

By KarinaPinto0

as a young women discovers that her family wants to move from Houston TX to Los Angeles, CA she feels debesta... More

the move
The guy from the walk
cant stop
what happened
Authors note
what?!?!?

Pesto and me

1.6K 28 3
By KarinaPinto0

Eugene's point of view

I had gotten off work early today and I had nothing to do. There was no edeting nothing to try with the try guys and no parties.

" I guess its just you and me" I said to pesto. Pesto was my favorite pup I had rescued him from a shelter, they say that he was bleeding to death when they found him, so I have a strong connection yo him

As I sat in my couch, I saw pesto go into my room and came back with his leash.

I wasn't in the mood to go for a walk, buy I knew that if I didn't go Pesto wouldn't stop bothering me for the whole evening.

So I went to my room and put on more conftrouble shoues on.

Mostnof the time Pesto would lead the way, but this time it was going to be different I wanted to take him to a new park Keith had told me about.

When we got there Pesto just went crazy, I don't think Pesto had ever seen so many dogs at once being free. So he would tug on his oeadh commanding me to run, so I would run after him.

Soon after a little while I was exhausted and I just couldn't go anymore. Although Pesto had lots of energy left, I took a seat next to the lake n looked around as I enjoyed the smell of the fresh water.

" wow Keith was right, this is a beautiful place." I thought

As I looked around traying to see a person or people that wouldn't be with someone. I finally find one, and wow she was beautiful. She was sitting across from me looking around as well.

I asked if she had seen me n as I tried to wave at her,

"Pesto no come back!!!!!"

Pesto had somehow escaped from me, and was now running and barking all around the whole entire park.

I was still tired but I decided that he meant to much and had been there for me for to long, to just let him go like that. So I ran, I ran as fast as I could but he was to fast to catch.

And then.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
230K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
98.6K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
865K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...