what?!?!?

I could see people around me.

"Eugene, hold me!"

As i turned around i could see a familiar smile, a smile that gave me butterflies.

" why do u want me to hold you, dont you feel awkward?"

"Why would it feel awkward we've been dating for over a year now, and today is our anniversary"

"Oh yeah true"

I was so confused but i dint want her smile to go away.

She leaned on me n gave me a pasionate kiss, as the kiss got deeper...

Ding ding ding ding

"Oh it was just a dream" i said still in confusion, as i saw my phone ring.

"Hello zeth"

"Hey did u get your date yet?"

"Date for what?" I said now as confused as i could ever be.

"Dont tell me you forgot about the festival and that we agreed on bringing some one with us?"

" oh yeah i uhad forgotten all about the festival, i dont know who to take"

"Well eugene you better start thinking or youll have to give me your car for the whole month."

"No worries ill get someone, there's no way im loosing my car to you"

As soon as i hung up i couldnt think about anyone, and then i remembered my dream what a rediculouse dream i had. Its not like its ever gonna happen so why not just ask her.

I graved my phone and texted her
After many responses and me feeling excessively nervous about her responce she finally agreed to come with me as friends doe.

I hoped into the shower and had a quick bath and couldnt seem to take the dream out of my head. I just sayd to muself " Eugene stop its stupid, you're stupid just ignore it it was just a dream"

I hoped into my car and drove off, for a reason i could feel butterflies in my stomach just like i felt when i was in high school. As soon as i got there i texted her letting her know she then soon arrived.

What am i thinking, what is happening, stop. I though to myself

"Hey"

"You look nice this evening" she said

I felt my cheecks get red. I needed so.ething nice to say quick.

"But never as beutiful as you!!!!" I said exited. Way to exited.

She looked down and smiled

"Thanx" she said with a wide grin

I couldnt help to feel the way i did, was i confused, should i just...

------------------------------------------------------

Omg what will eugen do, what do u think he should do . Should he confess, should he keep it to himself. Is his dream going to become real?????
So many questions so many possibilities.
I guess youll just have to wait till the other chapter is up. XD

Thanks yall for sticking around n im really sorry about it being late its just way over the top with problems, so sorry i wish i could tell yall but its just way to personal but ill try to keep up with it as hard as i can.