Pesto and me

Eugene's point of view

I had gotten off work early today and I had nothing to do. There was no edeting nothing to try with the try guys and no parties.

" I guess its just you and me" I said to pesto. Pesto was my favorite pup I had rescued him from a shelter, they say that he was bleeding to death when they found him, so I have a strong connection yo him

As I sat in my couch, I saw pesto go into my room and came back with his leash.

I wasn't in the mood to go for a walk, buy I knew that if I didn't go Pesto wouldn't stop bothering me for the whole evening.

So I went to my room and put on more conftrouble shoues on.

Mostnof the time Pesto would lead the way, but this time it was going to be different I wanted to take him to a new park Keith had told me about.

When we got there Pesto just went crazy, I don't think Pesto had ever seen so many dogs at once being free. So he would tug on his oeadh commanding me to run, so I would run after him.

Soon after a little while I was exhausted and I just couldn't go anymore. Although Pesto had lots of energy left, I took a seat next to the lake n looked around as I enjoyed the smell of the fresh water.

" wow Keith was right, this is a beautiful place." I thought

As I looked around traying to see a person or people that wouldn't be with someone. I finally find one, and wow she was beautiful. She was sitting across from me looking around as well.

I asked if she had seen me n as I tried to wave at her,

"Pesto no come back!!!!!"

Pesto had somehow escaped from me, and was now running and barking all around the whole entire park.

I was still tired but I decided that he meant to much and had been there for me for to long, to just let him go like that. So I ran, I ran as fast as I could but he was to fast to catch.

And then.....