Falling For The Bully (Larry...

By hostage

Innocent Harry has caught himself in love with a sinner. This sinner is something different though; all about... More

Chapter 1 - "Partners."
Chapter 2 - "Are you gay?"
Chapter 3 - "Ready as I'll ever be!"
Chapter 4 - "You shouldn't have done that, Styles."
Chapter 5 - "Sometimes, running is all you can do."
Chapter 6 - "Homophobic bastards."
Chapter 7 - "Consider yourself castrated."
Chapter 8 - "You haven't come out already have you?"
Chapter 9 - "Promise."
Chapter 10 - "You are some trophy I've earned."
Chapter 11 - "You make me feel like a mother."
Chapter 12 - "You'll always be the weakest."
Chapter 13 - "When they love him, they leave him."
Chapter 14 - "Options."
Chapter 15 - "Give it a try."
Chapter 16 - "An entirely different world."
Chapter 17 - "That's what friends do."
Chapter 18 - "Tell me everything."
Message from the author;

Chapter 19 - "Mature boys doing mature things."

9K 291 580
By hostage

Hiiii. I've returned from the dead! Please don't scream at me and just go crazy with the update! Love love love x
-aleyna

__________________________

Yeah, Harry claimed he needed a break from Louis Tomlinson, that he'll probably be better off without his dumb charming smile, weird sparkling teeth, obnoxious golden fluffy hair...but he didn't entirely want to, you know, get rid of him? If it's even acceptable to form it into that concept. How could harry get rid of him. Who does Harry think he is? Harry's been dreaming for this rude, asshole, Danny Zuko resembling handsome creature..thing...human. It'd just be plain unfair to Harry himself and his time, especially his time to whiteout memories and times he's spent acquiring Louis. So that is why, Harry is going to gather all of his will, quirkiness, gentle smile and loving character and find a way to fish out answers from Louis Tomlinson's, his ex boyfriend if necessary to mention, parents on how accepting they are to the completely normal topic of Harry's life style and being as a proud gay boy. That's literally it. He's going to do just that.

He just has to make sure he isn't actually burning his school uniform top and rather iron it carefully if he wants to make it to school on time.

Of course, he double checks himself in the mirror, making sure he looks decent and Louis Tomlinson's eye sight worthy. No Harry isn't totally smitten, and no Harry doesn't care if he actually may be so.

Walk to school is perfect to calm his senses as the weather is toning up from the early December chill. Harry has got his thick, brown scarf wrapped around his neck, a coat that's rather thin for winter but he isn't going to make an effort to complain and a wool beanie draped over his ears.

When he's arrived at school and standing in front of his locker, it's fair to say Harry is very pretty surprised when his back is thrown down to a hunch due to the weight adapted on him, the weight belonging to none other than Erin.

"Hey fluffball," she smiles all pearl teeth, once she isn't actually breaking Harry's spine. "What's with the toddler beanie?" she adds with a playful smirk, squeezing the little ball of fluffy yarn at the end of his beanie.

"Excuse me, it is not a toddler beanie. You've not only hurt my feelings but also the beanie it self's feelings."
Harry frowns, playing as well as he closes his locker with the swing of his foot, pile of books against his chest.

"Ha! You were just about to say toddler as well. Didn't think I'd catch that did ya!" She smirks, "it's cute though, just like you." She adds, with a reassuring arm around his shoulders, head leaning on his right shoulder as they walk down to first period.

"Eh, thanks." Harry murmurs unpleased, nonetheless sliding the beanie off of his head and tucking it inside of his side bag.

"Why'd you take it off? It was cute!" Erin says, disappointed.

"It was childi-", before Harry can go on with their daily, no longer than two minute, arguments, his feet come to an immediate stop as the grip around his textbooks get looser and warmer.

Thing is, he'd really appreciate himself ignoring and heading around the corners and making his way to his first period classroom, but damn body and eyes are of course betraying him, unable to do anything but stare in complete terror. Is it the punch-like feeling that's pushed into Harry's chest that's taking away his ability to breath in a steady rhythm or has Harry developed a sudden asthma 'cause Harry's chest is heaving, hands shaking, almost in the verge of dropping his books due to the increase of blood rushing inside of him, causing his insides to explode from jealousy? Anger? Frustration? Why the fuck is Louis Tomlinson's lips, ones that were against Harry's just a few days ago like c'mon!, now against Hannah-whatever her irrelevant last name is-?

All very good questions.

"Stop-Harry, no, c'mon." Erin stammers frustratedly, tugging on Harry's sleeve, wanting to gain control.

Harry senses her furious tone, but can feel her eyes not leaving the scenery down the hall by the lockers as well.

It is a pretty surprising scenery, you can't really blame anyone for not missing the full on tongue, saliva whatever fucking else included in that disastrous make out session.

God, Harry hates Louis so much. He doesn't fucking care if he doesn't mean it, he just really despises him right now.

Harry clears his throat, lips forming into a line, a sudden nothing but a fake grin plastering his face. "First period, shall we?" He says, not even waiting for Erin's response, or Erin herself as he sprints towards English class, frowning like a mad man on the way.

Ms Urban, poor woman. She could really use attention once in a while, attention is very important. Harry isn't paying attention to her right now. Is anyone even paying attention to her? Is anyone even paying attention to Harry? Is Louis paying attention to Harry? Jesus Christ, Harry is going crazy.

Why Louis, why, why, why why.

All Harry wanted to point out was a simple break, he didn't tell Louis to fucking throw himself onto anyone possible just to satisfy his hormones!

This had to be dealt in a different way. Harry had to get it straight with him. This could not go on further. Kissing others just 'cause a break was mentioned? This is unhealthy, unbelievable...this is catastrophe!

No, Harry is not being dramatic! He just needs a few things to be cleared up. It's why he's going to do it the mature but fairly quick way.

"moving fast I see, congratulations on your new gf. I hope you both the best of luck. Don't call me when your wedding arrangements are done and wanna invite me, I will be busy. Thanks, all the love"

Harry types under his desk, the text going through, 'delivered' popping at the bottom of the speech bubble.

That wasn't that harsh, right? Obviously, Harry doesn't mean to be rude. No, no, no, of course, Harry doesn't want to be rude. He just wanted to clarify his feelings because he really couldn't give a flying pan about whoever Louis is dating. Why should he? None of his business.

Just when the word 'delivered' formed, a ding echoes inside of the classroom and could Harry even take a guess who is responsible for it? No, he doen't even have to turn around.

"Tomlinson, please turn it off or hand it over here," Ms Urban says warningly towards Louis' way, her palm out.

"It's off, Miss. Sorry for the disruption, please do go on." Louis says with his experimented flirty tone, his Yorkshire accent thick as he winks, Harry unsure whether it was to Ms Urban or him because two mischievous blue eyes are suddenly boring into his.

Harry turns around with a mental 'hmph', arms crossed over with his phone on silent obviously.

Harry dares Louis to respond to him, if he's even got the balls for it.

No longer than few seconds, the buzz inside of Harry's pocket startles him. Sliding it out, he makes sure, hopes he doesn't get caught by Miss Urban and views the text.

"do i sense a jealous styles ? cute! x"

As if!

"Can't say I'm jealous when I've got myself a much better kisser. What was that anyway? A make out or a slop session? You make monkey kisses seem more attractive. 👅💦🚫"

Louis asked for it, now don't blame Harry! The next text comes rather smoothly.

"weren't complaining when it was you who got to have'm, were you now? 👅💦👌🏼 and whos that kisser of yours? imaginary best kisser in town tommo the tomlinson? Sooooo cute! x"

How can someone be so guilty yet so cocky and proud of them self? Why is Louis not embarrassed or ashamed even the tiniest bit? Harry would've been burying himself deep down with the words 'betrayer' by his side. Louis Tomlinson is cruel. Harry isn't going to leave this text conversation, not now.

"Not aware of this tommo being you're blabbering about. My person is nice, sweet, pretty handsome and a very good kisser. Really fills in the spot of past individuals, I must admit."

Now Harry may be throwing a few false information from left and right, but it's for the sake of a comeback! Besides, he doesn't actually want to reveal Michael's identity, not yet at least.

Harry's phone lights up with a brand new text, "love, hope you aren't bullshitting me rn"

"Am not."

Just as Harry happily bites his lip at Louis' sudden possessive reaction, a chair slides against the floor unappreciatively loud and rude. The whole class, including Harry turn their heads towards the back left corner. Watching the furious blue eyed boy, Harry tucks his phone inside of his dress pants, completely stunned by the visual in front of him.

"We'll be back in a few Miss, just gonna check out something with Harry over here," Louis rushes his words rather clumsily, making a hold of Harry's wrist, not even allowing Harry to push his chair back and stand up like a proper human being but stumble out of his chair and out the door with the love but psychopath of his life.

________________

It's been long, my writing may have downgraded and I truly am sorry for it. I've typed this quickly on my phone at 2am. So...feedback? :P

Aleyna x
@caramelocks on twitter. Come say hi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886 6 15
Harry Styles is really popular, and Louis Tomlinson is the gay kid who gets bullied by Harry. Harry has this huge secret crush on Louis. Louis is so...
16.6K 457 2
Harry is a boy with a crush. Louis just thinks it's annoying. 2shot.
198K 7.2K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
41.4K 1.3K 25
Louis is a psychology student with a tattoo count as high as his genius IQ. Harry is in a (sort-of) relationship with a homophobic man and hates hims...