His To Love

By bookaholic13

Initially was "His Possessive Love" Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a b... More

His To Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ambivalecy of the heart
Watching the kiss
Heat of the moment
Possible repurcussions
Start of something new !
Devil in disguise
Fatal attraction
What he thinks!
A Dream
Ignorance is not always a bliss
Back to roots
Emotional overload
White wolf
Hallucinations
Letter with a choice !
A dream will tell
Questions and answers
Loving him
Fear to love
Finding hope
Pure love
Till death do us apart
Tryst towards love
Crimson
Father?
Bound
Dark
Culmination

party and some more

43.7K 910 78
By bookaholic13

Bonjour mes amis!!! I am really sorry for the wait. I hope you like this chapter. It isn't edited. Please overlook the flaws and errors as I have written this chp on phone.

Warning :Contains SEXUAL content.

Please vote comment and fan. !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien left for his meeting by 5 in the evening. After their heart to heart talk they both spent their time watching twilight which Damien so totally hated. After Damien left Renee took a pair of black jeans and a bright red corset top and black pumps and headed to Jess' room. As soon as Renee entered Jess' room she was greeted by he sight of Jess trying to rip apart a wardrobe as she continued to hurl clothes all over the room. Jess let out a frustrated and impatient growl as she squatted down on the floor and gave Renee a sad look. "I can't find my new dress Rey"She groaned."What am I gonna wear now.?Rey help me!" Jess asserted overdramatically.

Renee sighed at her friends theatrics and headed to her closet to find her a decent dress to wear.

After about an hour they finally selected dress which Jess liked. The dress was a violet one piece which stopped mid thigh with a flare. When Renee showed Jess her jeans and top Jess just mumbled something how plain it was. She searched the heap of clothes on the floor and pulled out a black mini skirt. It was exquisite with a little embroidery and sequences. "Wear this Rey it will look good. Show off those sexy legs! " She said excitedly. Renee held the skirt in her hand and assessed it keenly. It would stop mid thigh. She decided to wear it. As tgey finished deciding what to wear the click struck 7. Renee and Jess decided to leave in their wolf form. They stuffed their clothes in a plastic bag so that they could change in the woods. Renee jumped from the window and transformed into her beautiful wolf. She was a little larger than Jess's wolf which was brownish beige in colour. 'Lets head to his house. We can change behind the trees once we near his house. 'Jess said through the link. Damien had blocked his mind link so they could not contact each other. Both the wolves reached the outskirts of the woods near the house. Renee quickly went behind the large tree and changed into her clothes. The black skirt was shorter than she expected. She combed her hair with the help of her fingers and applied a little lip balm. Meanwhile Jess slipped on her violet dress and tied up her hair up in a messy bun. She stepped out from behind the tree to find Renee already waiting for her. Her friend looked really beautiful with those beautoful legs and brown hair. Renee was oblivious of her beauty. Guys in school looked at her with so much lust in their eyes!

Renee saw her frirnd and beamed. She looked really pretty! "Lets have the time of our lives Rey! !" Jess asserted confidently. Both of them headed towards the house. The music coukd be heard cleary in the woods too.No sooner did they enter the house, they were greeted by the smell of liquor and the sight of teenage wolves and humans grinding each other. Jess squealed with excitement as she pulled renee by the hand to the kitchen. Renee notices some familiar faces from school. As they reach the kitchen Jess says,"Let's grab a drink and head to the dance floor!"

"No I don't think I wanna drink Jess "

"Oh Rey come one let go for once. You know it that after you mate completely you will never get to do this.! Lighten up Rey. Have a beer. You won't get drunk that easily. "

"Okay fine. Give me the damn bottle"Renee says begrudgingly. Renee tilts the bottle and gulps down the beer in one go. The cool liquid burns her throat. She takes long swig and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand as she searches for a familiar face. She spots Jake drinking and laughing with his friends. As if sensing her eyes on him he looks and holds a gaze for sometime before smiling at her. He excuses himselfand approaches her. On nearing her he sniffs tge air and stiffens."Bunny why the hell are you in this party when you are in heat? Does Damien know you are here? God dammit you are driving all the unmated guys crazy because of your pheremones. "Jake almost yells at her.

"Jake I am tired of people telling me what to do! I want to enjoy myself and I am going to do that!I just wanna get drunk and forget about all tge things that have taken place in the last week which have changed my life 180°!"

Renee asserted

"Oh Rey. Please be careful. Guys will try to hit on you. "

"Jake I am not interested in them. I am a big girl I can take care of myself. " Renee said rolling her eyes.

"Okay Rey but I will be here for sometime atleast. So just call me if you are in trouble. And don't drink too much. You are a true lightweight!"Jake said teasingly.

"Oh stop teasing me Mr. Know it all " Renee teased and decided to go find Jess

"Laters Jakey poo " She teased. " He just shook his head as a gesture of disapproval.

Renee spotted Jess dancing with a girl from their school as stood at the side and watched all the people dancing. As she was scanning the room she felt a pair of eyes on her. In the corner of the room she saw those golden eyes staring back at her just like her dream . She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened her eyes again the golden eyes were nowhere to be seen. She just sighed at her paranoia and observed Jess again. Jess waved at her and gestured her to join them on the floor. Renee just shook her head and mouthed that she was going to the kitchen. She grabbed another drink from the kitchen and made her way to the living room. Jess approached her and dragged her to the dance floor. Renee tried to protest but in vain. She danced with Jess and Mandy for sonetime. Fortunately no one had hit onher yet. They danced with some of the guys. Renee had managed to gulp down four beers which made her feel fuzzy. As she was dancing with Richard a guy from her english class who wasn't a wolf she felt those eyes again. Renee was distracted by a pair of arms sliding around her waist "You will be mine Ella. Only mine"a voice said to her. She tried to turn and see if the owner of the deep voice but there was no one around only more drunk teenagers surrounded her.

Suddenly she recognized that deep and husky voice, which haunted her dreams. She felt a shiver go down her spine at the mere thought of those golden eyes and deep husky voice. Renee shook her head to try and clear her head. She decided to dance a little more, have fun and head home. She felt overwhelmed and borderline insanity owing to the events that unfurled in the past few days which turned her mundane life upside down. She felt Richard's hands on her waist as he pulled her to his chest and whispered in her ear., " You are so gorgeous Renee " and kissed her neck. " come out for a coffee with me please beautiful " Richard asked in a low husky tone.

"Oh Rich. I have a boyfriend. I am sorry but I cannot. "

" Oh Rey I know you have a boyfriend but you don't need to tell him about us. ". Renee aggitated by his words pushed him away. "No Richard. There is no us. You are and will be only a friend." She stated firmly and stormed away from him .

She spotted Jess still dancing with some girls from school. Renee approached the group and began dancing. She was truly enjoying herself ; drinking and dancing with her friends. By the tine she had her eighth beer the time had flown by and it was almost 10.30 pm. When she groggily asked somone the time in her drunken stupor she was shell shocked. She discarded the bottle in her hand and went to Jess who was lying on the sofa on some guys lap. She still felt fuzzy from all the drinking yet she grabbed Jess and pulled her to her feet.

"Goddammit Jess it is 10.30.!We need to make a move or else we are in big trouble. "Jess just groaned.

"Oh no babygirl you are already in huge trouble"Growled Damien from behind her. She slowly turned to find Damien and Josh glaring at both of them. If looks could kill then sure as hell they both would be long buried dead. Renee gulped and tried again to lift Jess from the guys lap. Josh growled and quickly picked up Jess and left the house. She was now left alone with a super pissed Damien who continued to glare at her. He took a few steps towards her and sniffed her. Suddenly his eyes darkened and he asked in a cold calm voice" How much did you drink Ella?".

Renee gulped and just stared at her feet as she tried to avoid his gaze. "Answer me. " He stated harshly. "Eight beers. " she whispered.

He just grunted and grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his chest. Blazing grey eyes glared at her with anger and lust and an unknown emotion. "Why do you always defy me Ella? For once do what you are told. You are in heat and here you are shaking that derriere with unknown guys. " He said in a stern and calm voice.

He grabbed her and tossed her on his shoulder as if she weighed nothing. She tried to protest but was quietened by a quick squat on her backside. She sighed in exasperation. She was in deep mud now!

Damien stalked out of the house as some of his pack members who were present at the party gave him a wide berth. Damien had arrived hone by 8 only to find his mate and Jess missing. He tried to mindlink her only to be blocked. Then a pack member mentioned about a party which was held at Sam 's house. Sam was the son of a high ranked member in his pack. Damien asked Sam if he had invited Jess and Renee to the party. He said that both if them were at the party and enjoying themselves. Damien and Josh hurriedly went to the party to be greeted by the site of his mate dancing with some pitiful human. He stayed in the dark shadows and watched her like a predator watching his prey. He also noticed the exchange between her and the human and smirked when her heard her answer. He saw Josh staring at his mate with anger as she danced with a unmated wolf. Josh had informed Damien that his mate, too was in heat. After about an hour of watching his mate dancing and enjoying herself he decided to make his presence known.

On seeing her trying to wake up Jess he sought the opportunity to show himself. He was so pissed when she told how much she had drank. She was acting like a spoilt child and putting herself in danger so he picked her up and took get to his car. Josh was already sitting in the back with his mate who had passed out. Damien could sense his anger and frustration. He seated Renee in the front and buckled her up as she kept her head low and refused to meet his gaze. He closed the passenger side door and went to the drivers seat and started the car. The drive to the packhouse was short but it was maddening for Damien as Renee's pheremones were turning him on! On reaching the pack house Damien grabbed Renee by the hand and pulled her to his room. She was silently crying in anticipation of his outburst of anger. Entering his room he whirled Renee on his bed as she stumbled to sit on the edge. He slammed the door shut and stalked towards her. She sat there quitely sobbing looking at her fidgeting hands in her lap. He stood in front of her and grasped her chin and she lookes at him with tearful frightened eyes.

"I am so sorry wolfy. Please don't be mad. It was stupid and reckless please don't be angry. "Renee whispered between sobs.

"Stop crying Ella. Crying is for the weak!"Damien growled. Renee pressed the back of her palm to her mouth trying to stifle a sob. Damien slowly caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. "Stop crying Renee. I cannot see you like this. What you did was really very wrong. We will talk about it tomorrow. Now go to bed. "

Renee asked him in a soft voice"Are you mad at me? .Please don't be mad. Oh I am so sorry "

Renee sobbed as sge remembered his enraged expression at the party.

"I am mad at you Renee. But now you need to sleep. We will discuss about this in the morning. "Renee just nodded her head and was about to get up when an excruciating pain errupted in her groin. She groaned and sat down on the bed again. "Are you okay? Tell me what is wrong?" Damien asked her with concern laced in his voice.

"I am in heat. Oh God this is so bad. "She groaned as her pain worsened.

Damien sniffed the air and his eyes became dark with lust. Her fragrance of arousal was driving him crazy. He kneeled in front of her and looked at her with lust and love. "Lie down on the bed. " He said sternly and he gave a slow push to her shoulders. "What are you doing!?"she asked afraid that he would completely mate with her. "Do you trust me babygirl?"he asked. She just nodded in consent. He slowly peeled off her short skirt and pulled her legs so that they would dangle on the edge. He spread her legs apart and kneeled in front of her legs. He slowly caressed her core with his nose and took in her arousal scent. Renee moaned and gasped when he felt his hands peel off her panties. "Oh Ella you are beautiful. !Truly magnificent. "Damien exclaimed as he looked at her. He slowly lapped his tongue at her pink lips. Renee moaned in approval and was glad the pain was lessening. He further licked and nibbed at her core and was rewarded by moans of approval and mirth. He continued his probing, licking and bitting and he knew tat she was near. "Come for me babygirl "He said in a husky voice. Renee was undone when Damien sucked in her swollen bud of ecstasy as she cried out his name and came. It was bliss and she could see stars in front of her eyes. He slowly climbed on the bed and kissed her. Renee could taste herself on his lips! "You taste heavenly Ella. "Said Damien in a husky tone and Renee now realised how hard it must be for him to contain his surfacing wolf. "Thank you wolfy! " Renee said against his lips. He growled and said " I am Lucius, Ella.Stop calling me wolfy. It makes me feel like a love sick puppy. "

Renee just pouted and kissed his nose. Damien lay next to her and pulled her to his chest. "Now sleep my love. " He whispered and Renee finally rested her heavy drooping eyelids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 18.4K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
19.9K 443 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
2.1M 92.8K 31
"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live your life around constant companionship but...