Way too young!!!

By honeybeesandflowers

Being pregnant at fifteen really sucks. Especially when your mom left you and your brother to fend for yourse... More

Chapter two...
Chapter three...
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7....
Chapter 8...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13...
Chapter 14...
Chapter 15...
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17...
Chapter 18...
Chapter 19...
Chapter 20...
Chapter 21...
Chapter 22...
Chapter 23

Chapter one...

2.3K 10 1
By honeybeesandflowers

Okay hey guys so this is not the first story i've ever written my friend told me to upload one though so i chose this one! :) If you have any comments or suggetions for my story please please let me know by comenting or Private messaging me... LOVE you all!!!     

-Christy

“ASHLEY WAKE UP OR YOUR GONNA MAKE US LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!”

     I groaned. Ugh! Why can’t Gabriel just leave me alone so I can sleep?! I opened my eyes and found that he wasn’t even in my room in fact he was outside my door pounding on it with all of his might. God!

     “Okay I’m up!” I yelled.

     “What a pain in the ass!” I muttered under my breath.

     “Hey I don’t want to hear you talk like that!” Gabriel yelled again on the other side of my door just before stomping off.

     Okay I really need to get up. Sometimes I wished that mom still lived with us here in Vancouver but after her and my father got divorced about two years ago she moved away. She used to wake me up really gently every morning. Everyday she would come into my room extremely quietly and sit on the side of my bed and sing to me until I woke up. My mom has always had the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard. I shook my head. God! I really need to stop thinking about her! I mean we still talk and I know she love’s me but it’s just not the same. I really missed her and since my dad has to travel a lot for work he’s barely ever home. So my older brother Gabriel and I basically live on our own with the slight exception of Gabriel’s extremely annoying best friend Drew who practically lives here.

     I took a quick shower and put on an outfit that might show a little too much but I really didn’t care…but Gabe might he is way too overprotective of me! Oh well. I walked down the hall and as I walked into the kitchen Gabe and Drew were already eating there breakfast. I sat down and poured myself a bowl of cereal. Just then Gabe looked up from his food and I knew that from the expression that he had on his face this would end in me changing my outfit. His face was disgusted and angry.

     “What the hell are you wearing?” He asked angrily.

      I just shrugged like it was nothing. Then Drew spoke up.

     “Hey man chill…I think that.” He stopped and looked at me. Then he continued.

     “Well I-I think that she looks hot.” He finished.

     I gasped. OH MY GOD! I’ve had an ever growing crush on him ever since we did something that we shouldn’t have.

                                        * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Five weeks earlier.)

     We were having a party celebrating Drew’s seventeenth birthday and we had invited lots of people. My brother and I were pretty popular at school and Drew too. The party was in full swing and my brother was drunk already. I don’t drink especially at party’s cuz god only knows what can happen.

     I found Drew in the kitchen and as far as I could tell he was sober. He smiled when he saw me and came over to greet me.

     “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I yelled over the music.

     He smiled and took my hand which made me gasp. He pulled me into my bedroom. He turned around to lock the door and I knew what was about to happen but I didn’t care if I was going to lose my virginity tonight I wanted Drew to be the one I lost it to. Wait what? Oh wait I was so not ready and just as I was about to tell Drew that. He pulled me to him and smashed his lips against mine and then I couldn’t remember what I was thinking. And we made love.

(Present.)

     Gabriel looked pissed he then shook his head in fury and began yelling at Drew.

     “What the fuck did you just say?” He asked. Then just as I thought he was going to ram Drew in the face for even thinking that his little sister was hot he stopped. Gabriel looked at me then at Drew.

     “Sorry guy’s I know that you would never be interested in each other but it all went to my head when I heard you say that Drew.” He said looking at Drew.

     Drew looked like he wanted to tell Gabriel. No. He wouldn’t dare. Suddenly I felt sick to my stomach. Then he looked at me.

     “I know that you don’t want me to tell him Ashley but he’s my best friend and your brother so he has a right to know.” I was shaking my head violently. Man this was going to be a horrible sight and to top it all off I felt queasy.

       “Gabe I slept with your sister.” The words came out of his mouth so simply and I couldn’t hold it in anymore, I was going to throw up. I ran into the bathroom just in time I could hear them shouting, yelling at each other but I couldn’t listen to what they were saying. Finally when I was done puking my guts out I got up and to my dismay I had a head ach and to top that all off I was late for school.

     When I walked into the living room Drew was looking at the floor and Gabe looked up.

     “I can’t believe you slept with him Ash!” He said in a hurt voice.

       I looked at my big brother who was now getting up to come over to me. He pulled me to him and he gave me a big hug. I was crying now. What the hell? Why the hell was I crying? I didn’t cry. I don’t cry. Huh there is something really wrong with me today. I pulled away from my brother breaking our embrace.

     “Why didn’t you guys go to school?” I asked wiping the tears from my eyes.

     “Because you are sick and we wanted to make sure you are okay.” Gabriel said.

     “Oh well I guess I am but I think I want to go to the doctor and make sure.” I said.

     “Ya okay I’ll drive you.”

     Gabe looked at me then at Drew.

     “Hey man are you coming or not?” My brother asked.

     Drew’s head snapped up.

     “Uh…ya lets go.” He said.

     I got into the front seat of my brothers red BMW. Drew climbed in the back and he looked troubled. So I decided to ask him what was wrong.

     “Drew what’s up?” I asked.

     He looked at me then at Gabe. I guess he didn’t want to say what was on his mind in front of my brother. However Gabriel noticed also and decided he wasn’t going anywhere just so that we could talk.

     “Anything you say to my sister you can say in front of me.” He said.

     Drew looked nervous. Then he looked me straight in the eye.

     “Ash…a-are you on the pill?” He asked.

     I shook my head as a sign of yes and he calmed down a bit. I knew were this was going and I wasn’t pregnant I couldn’t be but he could never know that.

     My brother looked outraged. It’s probably a good thing that we weren’t driving yet because he probably would have got us all in an accident.

     “What the hell Ash?” He asked.

     I just shrugged I wasn’t really on the pill but neither of them will ever find out my secret, because I wont tell them.

     “Ash…for how long?” He asked calming down a bit.

     “About a year.” I said trying to be calm as well.

     Maybe if I didn’t say anything else that would end up making them suspicious they’ll let it go. And I guess I was right because as I thought this Gabriel jammed the key in the ignition and started the car sighing. In the back Drew looked upset but somewhat relieved. What the hell? Upset? What did he want to become a daddy at seventeen?

     When we arrived at the hospital I was confused and my head really hurt. My doctor came and called my name after a few silent minutes sitting in the waiting room. I got up and so did both of the guys. I turned around to tell them to wait here but the doctor came over to us and spoke before I had a chance.

     “Only one of you guys are allowed to come with her.” Said, Dr.Mgee.

     They both looked at each other then at me as if they were waiting for me to decide. I know that whoever I ask to come in with me will be jealous of the other.

     “Umm…I really don’t care who comes.” I said.

     They both looked at each other again and then the doctor cleared his throat. Then Drew stepped ahead.

     “I’ll come.” He said in a very hard tone.

     I looked at him and he held his hand out to me. I knew that we weren’t dating or anything but it was still comforting to know that he cared. Gabe looked a little mad but he let him come.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.4K 28
What happens when 15 year old La'Nya goes to a party with her bestfriend and ends up sleeping with some random boy and gets pregnant. Book #1 - That...
REMINISCENT By

Teen Fiction

573 2 38
CHAPTERS EDITED☑️ "Do i remember?" I stare back confused "Do you remember..." she starts then looks down contemplating whether she should continue or...
6K 76 28
LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! 15 year old Mia Link is new to the idea of love. So when 17 year old Aatto King comes into her life and shows her w...
216K 4.9K 29
Evelyn is finally convinced to go to a party by her best freind, Gabby, and her crush, Ryan. But after getting extremely drunk, Ryan and Evelyn have...