Snapchat • jdb

By doyoulani

yungbiebs has added you as a friend! © 2015 copyrights. All rights reserved to writer (me) doyoulani More

• one •
• two •
• four •
• five •
• 6ix •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• eleven •
• twelve •
this is important!
• thirteen •
HOLY SHIT IM 17
• fourteen •
Please read.
• fifteen •
PURPOSE TOUR OH CRAP
• 6teen •
• 7teen •
• 8teen •
PlEASE READ :-)
PLEASE READ!
Yall are gonna hate me :(
GREAT NEWS!!!
• 9teen •
hiiiiiii
new story up!

• three •

9.7K 359 74
By doyoulani

Sorry for not updating, but I'm really focusing on Mr. McCann and Nothing Lasts Forever. But I'll update this story when I have free time :))

+

Kelsey's POV

After Shelby left, I got bored. Kyle canceled on me, so now I'm just stuck inside the house. I tossed my phone around in my hand, while clicking my teeth. I looked over at the time, it was half-past midnight.

I sighed in frustration, I hated being alone especially when my parents are out of town. I unlocked my phone and decided to keep texting that Justin guy.

- 12:35am -

Me: what are you up to?

I sent the message and waited for a response, it was too quiet in my house. I hate quiet. I needed something to do, something that'll keep me from going out to that stupid club with Shelby.

Getting up, I head for the kitchen. I find a digornio pepperoni boxed pizza. I set the oven to its degree and shoved the pizza in the oven.

Wiping my hands on my jeans, I go upstairs to find my laptop. I don't even remember where Shelby left it, I scattered around the room for it until I found it.

Underneath my bed.

I grabbed a few other things as well, my pillow and blankets. I was going to have a sleepover in the living room.

Going back downstairs, I carefully made sure I didn't trip over anything. I made it safely down the stairs and back to the living room, it took me a couple of minutes to set things up.

I wanted to make a fort, but that was too much work and involves me going back upstairs for more blankets.

I checked the time on my phone and it was a quarter to one. The pizza should be done in eight minutes. I went on Snapchat to see if he ever responded, but nothing. He hasn't even opened it. Guessing, he's sleep.

Going on my stories, I watched them. Boring and lifeless as usual. I tapped through most of them, when that familiar user came up.

Yungbiebs.

The last thing he posted was twenty minutes before I snapped him. I clicked on his name and let the stories begin.

The first thing was him and some other guy taking a selfie, they both were cute. Second, was a bunch of liquor all over the table captioned with 'partayyy'

I smirked at how adorable he can make a word, wait what. I shook my head and kept going until, I seen numerous of videos and selfies. His story was about almost two-hundred seconds long.

Halfway through, there was a picture of him and a girl. She was in front of him, as he kissed her cheek. I'm guessing his girlfriend, its not like I'm not interested anyway. I'm also in a relationship.

I tapped for the last snap, which was a video. I watched as the group chanted a name, I tried to turn it up but I accidentally exit out of it.

"Shit," I hissed.

I went back to his user and skipped through his snaps, when I got back to that specific one. The voices boomed through the speakers.

"Kyle, kyle, kyle" they chanted.

My eyebrows frowned at the name, I watched as he took a shot off another girls body.

"Yeaaahhhh, woooooo" they cheered.

I tried to catch his face once he looked up, but it turned off.

I took my phone out and called him.

It rung a few times, until a voice came through.

"Kelsey, hey babe what's up?" He cleared his throat.

I listened for sounds in the back but got nothing. So it couldn't be him.

"I was just calling to see if you were ok," I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just at home watching a movie, what about you?"

"Waiting for my pizza to finish, so I can watch one" I giggled.

"Wish I was there," he pouts.

"I know baby," I sigh "but I'll let you get back to your movie. I love you"

The line went dead. He didn't even say it back like normally, he probably forgot to. Shrugging, I tossed my phone aside and went to get my pizza. I smiled at the beauty.

I didn't even stress about that video, only because it was just a coincidence. I'm sure that Justin guy doesn't even live here, I'm sure he lives somewhere else in the United States. I'm just being paranoid.

Pulling it out the pizza, I let it cool for a while.

I picked my phone up, when it vibrated.

Kyle: I love you too, goodnight.

I didn't bother responding.

Shelby: I'm coming back over. So hope you're up.

Me: as always, hurry up.

My phone vibrated and it was just an Instagram notification.

I ignored it and went back to Snapchat, nothing.

That purple colored box, showed a number one, meaning someone posted. It was from Justin again, but he didn't respond to my snap.

I clicked on it and man I was pissed.

A picture of Justin, some girls and Kyle were posing.

'Late night parties with these kats'

Justin lives in Chicago. I live in Chicago. Kyle lives in Chicago. I took a deep breath, but nothing was working.

Justin's POV.

"Kyle, man that was sick" I congratulated him.

"Thanks, man. Thanks for having me" he smiles.

"So, what school do you go to? I never seen you around Johnson High,"

"I go to a private school," kyle chuckles "sounds weird, but I go to Jefferson Academy"

"Oh, I heard of that school" I say "but never cared to know anyone from there"

"Yeah, no one does" he laughs "they think we are all just a bunch of stuck up, rick kids who study and do other nerdy things. But you'll be surprised to know what students there do on the weekends"

"Like you, here on a Friday taking shots off girls body. Surprised you don't have a girlfriend"

"I do," he nonchalantly shrugs "I just don't bring her up often,"

"Really, what's her name?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Kelsey," he says

Ha, reminds me of the girl Kelsey I met on Snapchat a few hours ago.

"I have a picture, if you'd like to see" he pulls his phone out and scrolls through his camera roll. He clicks on one then, hands me the phone.

"That's her," he smirks.

I looked at the phone and couldn't believe my eyes.

Kelsey lives in Chicago. I live in Chicago.

"She seems, like a lucky girl" I clear my throat. Not trying to make it awkward.

"You have no idea," he chuckles.

+

Hoped you enjoyed!

Vote + comment, ilysm :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 3.6K 36
a story in which a girl and a boy help each other through their relationships and end up falling in love with each other "she realized that justin he...
65.5K 3.5K 62
Based off the book & movie Dear John. // Jariana Story © 2017
17.3K 871 72
A story between a dancer and a singer..