Breaking to Pieces

By KillMeSlowly18

This was supposed to be easy. Moving away from the place she had always considered home, abandoning all the... More

Breaking to Pieces {EDITED}
Chapter One {EDITED}
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Eight

1.2K 39 3
By KillMeSlowly18

Chapter Eight

I stared at the long cut with dry blood around it. My nose crinkled in disgust, I must’ve hurt it when I fell down. Looking in the mirror I noticed how horrid I looked. My hair was stuck up in different directions; mud was smeared across my face. I looked like a hobo that hadn’t showered for years. The worst was my smell, I smelt terrible. I stepped into the shower, allowing the water to dominate my body. My muscles relaxed at the touch of the hot water.  

Fifteen minutes later, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a fluffy, white towel. I blow dried my hair and dressed myself in some jeans and a lacy crop top with a tank top underneath. Brushing my hair, I decided to let it loose.

I met Sophie in the kitchen; she was dressed up for school and was eating breakfast. Neither of us wanted to talk about yesterday’s events. We nearly died. We both were still suffering from the shock. Sophie seemed quieter, only talking when she had to. I dismissed her silence, understanding how she felt and what she must be going through.

I dropped her off at her school and made my to school. Arriving at the old building, I headed to my Biology class. No one was in the hallways, although a few people would walk by now and then. I made my way inside the classroom. A couple of people were sat at their seats, texting away or sleeping. I looked at the simple, white clock and saw I was five minutes early.  The teacher was not here yet. I sat down at my seat as the bell rang. Herds of people came into the classroom; all had bored expressions on their faces that mirrored my own. I guess everyone in here hates biology.

After two hours of mental abuse from different lessons and hearing my teacher yap on about some dead guy, it was finally break. I ran out of the classroom and inhaled the smell of freedom. I walked to the cafeteria, where I normally met up with Eva and Summer. My journey however was put to a stop as my body was harshly slammed into a locker. Pain radiated throughout my body, especially hurting on the bruise on my back. I groaned from the brutal contact.

“Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in” Blake said venom laced into every word he spoke. His hands were at the sides of my head. I was trapped.

“What do you want Blake?” I managed to choke out. I made it look like I was not scared, but inside I was pissing myself. I shot a glare at him, which was a bad mistake. He pushed my shoulders further into the lockers, hurting me even more.

“What do I want? I want you to stay away from Ryder.” He hissed into my ears making me cringe. He was about to say something else when a voice stopped him.

“Let her go Blake, don’t make me do something we’ll both regret.” A blonde haired girl stood at the end of the hallway. She had a stern expression on her face and her eyes had that ‘Mess with me and die’ look. She walked towards us, her hair bounced slightly as she walked. She looked like a lady, beautiful and elegant. She stalked towards us; her posture reminded me of a cat.

“Let. Her. Go. Blake.” The girl said in a calm yet threatening tone. It was almost as if she was challenging him. Blake let out a growl before loosening his hold on me. I let out a breath of relief. He dropped his hands and walked away but stopped and turned around towards us.

“Remember what I said Tessa or else you’ll regret it” Within a second after saying that he disappeared. I looked at the unknown girl and gave her a smile, which she returned. The girl had pale skin, looking like one of those porcelain dolls. She looked beautiful, so beautiful you wouldn’t think she was real. Her blonde hair looked almost platinum giving her an angelic look.

“I guess I should introduce myself, I’m Anna” Anna introduced herself, her blue-green eyes piercing into my own.

“I’m Tessa. By the way thanks for saving me. If you don’t mind me asking how do you know Blake?” I queried, curious as to why she could stop him. Blake doesn’t look like someone who lets people walk over him; he is definitely not a pushover. Maybe she’s a girlfriend?

“If your thinking I’m Blake’s girlfriend then you’re really wrong. That would be gross! You see I’m Blake’s sister and Ryder’s half sister, I have the both of them wrapped around my finger” She chuckled amused by her own joke. It all made sense now, no wonder he listened to her. She just said she has Ryder wrapped around her finger, is she one of the few people who like Ryder?

“I apologise on Blake’s behalf. He’s not normally so... animalistic. Well Tessa it was nice talking to you, but if you excuse me I have matters to attend to.” She gave me a kind smile before walking off and disappearing like Blake had done. I looked at the time on my phone and my eyes nearly bulged out as I saw I had missed half of lunch!

Summer is going to kill me!

***

“Where were you?” Summer asked as I sank into the chair. I was exhausted I ran from where I was all the way to the cafeteria, which happened to be on the other side of school. I huffed from the exercise. My stamina was as short as an atom, I run for a minute and I will start to wheeze.

“I was cornered by Blake.” I said after regaining my breath. Summer’s face went from curious to shock within a blink of an eye. Eva looked furious and her eyes darkened in rage.  Summer’s hair was tied in a high ponytail, her red hair looking glossy. She wore another set of bright neon clothes. Eva wore her usual leather jacket and jeans looking like a badass. Her dark hair was put into a side ponytail.

“What! Did he hurt you? Are you ok? What happened?” Summer shrieked concern etched into her eyes. I felt flattered that they both were concerned about me. They didn’t need to worry about me, as I was saved by Anna.

“Chill Summer, I’m fine. Blake didn’t hurt me; Anna saved me before he could do anything. I am fine.” I reassured her. She looked relieved that I was ok. Eva on the other hand still looked furious, I was about to talk to her, when she stormed off. I looked at Summer confused as to why Eva stormed off. She looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

“Summer what’s wrong with Eva?” I inquired. I could tell something fishy was going on. Every time someone even mentions the ‘Woods’, Eva tenses up. It was almost as if she knew something or maybe she has fits.

“You see Eva doesn’t have a family, she doesn’t really talk about it so I don’t know much. Anyway the ‘Woods family’ basically own the area and when Eva moved they had not been very welcoming with her. The only people who didn’t mind Eva staying here were Ryder and Anna. Blake and his family mistreated her; she had to fight to stay here. I don’t know why she fought so much; I mean there is nothing that special about this area.” Summer explained to me in a quiet tone. I guess she didn’t want anyone to find out. So that is why Eva acted so strange, she had a bad past with them. A sudden surge of hatred rushed through me and I found myself wanting to rip Blake’s head off.

“Hey Tessa don’t worry so much about it. Eva’s over it but the hate is still there” Summer smiled at me and I found myself smiling back.

“So anything ‘fun’ happen yesterday?”She changed the topic and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at me, giving me a playful wink. I laughed and shook my head. I didn’t want to think about the attack and spoil my mood. I had finally stopped thinking about and I wasn’t going to stop now.

“You know you look like your having a spasm” I said laughing at the look of horror on her face. She gave me a playful glare. Her smile replaced with a glare.

“You know you look like your having a spasm” She mimicked sending me into another fit of laughter. I bet that anyone who is looking thinks that I was tasered or something. She looked smug with her poor come back. I snickered at how childish she looked.

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, my darling.” I replied with a posh accent. I watched as Summer yet again gave me a glare. I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Flattery my ass”

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hi guys sorry for the late upload. Lot's of action in this chapter! Anna will be played by Annasophia Robb, she's sooo pretty! You should check out how she looks on google! Anyway I spent literally the whole day writing this chapter! I was like 'Come on you gotta do this!' It's not really a great pep talk. Hope you liked the ending, I wanted to add a bit of humor. Vote and comment! Thank you :) Also I was about to upload yesterday but my internet was down :( I am dedicating this chapter to @LIfeLustingDreamer because she made me the epic cover you now see. Gosh there are soooo many awesome designers on Wattpad!!  It's so hard to choose!!

Peace, bananas and dark angels!

C.I.A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 129 23
I look as she yells at my beta for making her friend mad, and I can't help but think about her. She is always going to be my world, no matter what. W...
5.1K 189 16
Kimberly has been through hell. She was abused by her family and forced to do their work. Two days before her birthday, she decides she's had enough...
59 0 13
The night sky fills with the burning embers and smoke. Faint screams and hatred fill the air as I watch as the heart of my suffering burn in beautifu...
1.5M 43.6K 31
warning: bad writing ahead Isabelle Falls once had a family who adored her and loved her, basically, she had a perfect life, until all that comes cr...