The Hybrid

بواسطة grace232425

Bailey Wild has been running most of her life. She has been trying to find a place where she will be accepted... المزيد

~prologue~
~chapter 1~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
-chapter 5-
-chapter 6-
-chapter 7-
-chapter 8-
-chapter 9-
-chapter 10-
-chapter 11-
-chapter 12-
Note
-chapter 13-
-chapter 14-
-chapter 15-
-chapter 16-
-chapter 17-
-chapter 18-
-chapter 19-
-chapter 20-
-chapter 21-
Sequel!
Omg!

~chapter 2~

10.5K 328 46
بواسطة grace232425

I woke up, put my contacts in, and got dressed.
"Mom I'm leaving now!" I called when I got to the door to leave.
"Okay have a good day and be safe!" She called before I closed the door and went to my car. When I got to school I saw the tables weren't there anymore and people were standing around talking. I walked around the school trying to find Ashley but I couldn't find her.
"Looking for someone?" Someone said and I jumped. I looked behind me and it was just Jason.
"Yeah I was looking for Ashley since she is the only person I know here." I said a little shyly.
"Come on let's go hang out with the group from yesterday." He said and started walking away and I started walking next to him.
"So how do you like the school so far?" He suddenly asked.
"It's fine. The people are much nicer here than they were at my last schools." I said with a shrug. At my last school people would bully me for how skinny I was. I was really skinny but I just couldn't gain any pounds because I had really high metabolism.
"How were they at your last school?" He asked.
"Judgmental." I said.
"There are some people like that at this school but we just ignore them."
"That's awesome."
"Did you do the math homework last night?" He asked. Me and Jason share  math and English together and our teacher gave us this worksheet to see where we stand in the class.
"I did. Did you?"
"That's why I'm asking I kinda need to copy yours."
I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled.
"Nope sorry I'm not that type of person ." I say. I see the group and I start walking towards them. Jason is right behind me.
"Please this one time?" He asks and I turn around and he has his puppy dog eyes on. It's kinda of a coincidence since he is a werewolf.
"Fine." His face lit up. "But only this first time. After that your not getting anything from me." I say and start getting the worksheet from my book bag. I handed it to him and went talk to the group.
"Hey gorgeous." Preston said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I quickly pushed his arm off to witch he frowned at.
"O rejected." Said Graham. Preston just gave him the middle finger.
"Sorry don't like people in my personal space." I say and shrug. Preston looks hurt but then he puts his smirk back on.
"So you never told us what brought you to this shit hole of a town." Graham said looking at me.
"Well my mom just wanted a quiet town to settle in and I guess she liked it here." I said. "Now off the topic of me do any of you play sports or anything?" I asked them.
"I do tennis." Melissa said.
"Me and Graham do football and baseball." Preston said giving me a smirk.
"Agh typical egotistical jocks." I joke.
"Ow." Graham said pointing to his heart. "That hurt. It's true for Preston," that earned him a slap on the shoulder," but not for me." I laughed at them and then looked at Brooke she just rolled her eyes.
"The only sport she does involves a janitor's closet and a random dude." Jason whispered in my ear. I shuddered a little at that.
"Why do you hang out with her if she's a whore?" I ask Jason making my voice a whisper.
"I don't know that is up to Ashley." Jason says. Just then Ashley's joins the group looking really refreshed even though she just had cheerleading practice. Jason wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek.

I had that once. I say in my head. I shake that thought out of my head. That was a long time ago.

"How was cheerleading practice?" Jason asked Ashley.
"Long. Miss Myers was pushing us to our limits even though it is like 7:00 in the morning." She says with a frown.
"That sucks. Why does she practice y'all so hard?" I ask.
"We have championships in a few weeks and she wants us to have the routine absolutely perfect." Ashley says.
"She must pressure you even more since you are the cheerleading captain." I say.
"I know right she just needs to chill sometimes." Ashley says. The bell rings and Ashley, Jason, and me walk to our first class.
"No matter how many times I have taken this class I still hate it." I whisper to myself.
"What do you mean by that?" Ashley asks. I look at her and then smile.
"I am a little advanced in my studies so I have kinda learned this already but they are making me take it again." I lie.
"Oh that means you can help me with my homework!" She hugs me and I just chuckle.
"Don't count on that. I asked her for the math worksheet and she gave it to me but I feel like she won't give it to me again." Jason said.
"Exactly." I say as we enter the classroom and take our seats.
"Aww I'm going to keep my free pass for when I really need it." Ashley joked. Just then the teacher walked in and she started the class.

I was asleep when the bell for second period rung. I got out of my seat and headed towards my second period with Ashley.
"Why do you let Brooke enter your group she seems kinda mean." I ask her in the locker room for gym.
"Well the thing is me, her, and Preston grew up together so we have been friends forever. She wasn't always mean. It's just that ever since Preston rejected her she went cold." Ashley said with a frown.
"What do you mean Preston rejected her?" I ask.
"Brooke fell in love with Preston but Preston was waiting for his ma-I mean he didn't like her that way so he rejected her and she just became cold."
If Preston was waiting for his mate why does he try to hit on me? Obviously we aren't mates. Are we?
"Hello?" Ashley was waving her hand in my face. "I asked you if you were ready but I think you zoned out." She said looking at me curiously.
"Oh I was just thinking it over. I mean she really went cold after one guy rejected her?"
"Yeah I don't understand it either." Ashley said and we walked in to the gym.
"Hey little sis and Bailey." Preston said coming up to us.
"You're older by two minutes." Ashley said punching Preston on the shoulder.
"Whatever I am still older."
"When is y'all's birthday anyway?"
"January 1." They said at the same time. They looked at each other a glared and I chuckled.
"Y'all are definitely siblings anyway so y'all were literally the New Years baby?"
"Well I was." Preston said. "I was born exactly at midnight and Ashley was born two minutes after at 12:02."
"Yeah we were born prematurely and I had some problems but it's all good now."Ashley says. "We were supposed to be born in March but we were New Year's babies."
"That's awesome." I say.
"Yeah so when is your birthday?" Preston asks.
"July 20th."
"Oh I don't like summer birthdays." Ashley says.
"Why not?" I say with a fake frown.
"Because it's always hot down here in Louisiana. Also we don't have school so no one can really wish you happy birthday."
"Not if you don't have an iPhone." I said.
"Oh that reminds me I need your number." Ashley says.
"Why?" I ask.
"So we can hang out offer school duh." She says I grab my phone out the pocket of my shorts and unlock and give it to her.
"Who is this?" She asks and she points to my wallpaper. It was a picture of me and Daniel.
"Um I need to change that." I said grabbing my phone and changing my background.
"Who was he because he is a hunk." Ashley says and Preston scoffs.
"That was just an ex boyfriend." I said looking at the ground. Good thing the couch started class or else I wouldn't have made it through this class without crying.

::::

I got to 7th period: History. I saw that Ashley wasn't here. She was here today and she does have this class with me. I wonder where she is? I shake my doubt off my shoulder and start trying to pay attention to class.

Key word: trying.

I felt like someone was looking at me. When I was done with the feeling I looked around the room and met the eyes of Mark. Mark was starring at me like he was analyzing me. I felt uncomfortable and just turned back to the front of the class.

I was on my way to my car when I saw Ashley heading towards hers with Preston. I went over there just before they got in the car.
"Hey Ashley why weren't you in seventh period today?"
Ashley froze for a second and then relaxed a bit.
"I alternate classes every other day so that's why I wasn't in class." She lied. I could tell she was lying by the way her heart sped up and a droplet of sweat went down her forehead. I shrugged it off because it probably had to do with her being a mermaid and all.
"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow."
I heard here breath out a breath.
"We need to be more careful about who we are around her." I heard Preston say before he got into the car.
I kept walking to my car and drove home.

:::::

When I got home I had a bunch of text messages from Daniel:

Babe

Please answer me

I am soo sorry

I still love you

I just lost control

Please answer me

Why does my brother say that you are were he is?

I shot up from my bed at that last text. I texted him back.

What do you mean? :/

He said that you moved to where he was hiding.

But you don't know where your brother is right?

No but I could ask him and find out where you are.

Please don't I don't want to see you ever again

I'm sorry please forgive me.

I didn't answer him because I was to focused on wondering why Mark would rat me out especially after helping me in the first place. My phone dinged again from another text message but it wasn't from Daniel it was from Ashley:

Do you want to come to my party this weekend?

Yeah it's going to be at your house?

Yeah me and Preston are hosting it.

Sounds good.

We still need to talk about what happened between you and that hunk of a man.

How about tomorrow at school and not around Jason or he might get jealous.

Sounds like a plan. Lol.

I put my phone down and I started my homework that my teacher thought was necessary to give us.

Ding
Ding
Ding

I looked at my phone and saw they were from Daniel so I silenced my phone and started doing my homework again.

:::::

" You look absolutely stunning in the dress." Daniel whispered in my ear as we walked in to the club.
"Thank you I picked it out especially for you." I said and pulled at his collar and gave him a kiss on the lips. His lips were so soft. His hair which was pitch black which was cut neatly to his ears but his bangs almost went to his eyes. His dazzling green eyes looked at me with some much love and want.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said to him and we went up to the bar and had some drinks.
After about an hour Daniel was drunk and was dancing on the dance floor. Daniel came up behind me and took my hand and lead me to a VIP area in the back. He opened one of the doors and there were beds. He lead me to the bed. I thought we were going to have one of those  steamy make out sessions like we always have but Daniel was much rougher this time and he wouldn't stop.
"Daniel please stop." He didn't listen and took off my dress.
"Daniel! stop!" I cried.
"Don't deny that you want me baby." He said. His voice was much huskier and it was sexy  but I didn't want to make love when he was drunk and I was pretty close to drunk.
"Daniel stop." I cried. I was scared beyond belief. I was still a virgin and I didn't want to lose anything tonight. I wasn't ready.
"No." He said and ripped my panties off. He started pulling down his jeans and I had enough.
I looked at him straight in the eyes and compelled him.
"You are going to stop. You are going to get me some new underwear and then you are going to leave me. Also get back dressed before you doing anything." I said with disgust. I have never seen Daniel this way and it scared me. Since Daniel was a vampire it took a lot for him to get drunk and when he was drunk he got what he wanted. But not this time.

I woke up with sweat dripping down me. That nightmare always scares me. If he wouldn't have stopped, I would have been raped. I didn't want that. I thought Daniel wasn't like that but apparently he was. I don't know what compelled me to keep that wallpaper. Maybe it was because I still loved him. I don't know.

Oo so look who is back Mark and Daniel. When I picture Mark and Daniel I sometimes picture Stephan and Damon from Vampire diaries but they have different personalities from them so it's okay.
Anyway let me know how you like the re-written parts of this book.I would really appreciate it :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

UnHuman بواسطة shay

الخيال (فانتازيا)

554 0 8
When Clara Bates is swept away into another place she would have never thought to be possible. she loses her mind. Plus this crazy boy she can't stop...
524 47 37
With summer coming to an end, Luke and Heidi have to say goodbye to Daniel and Ariel and have to go back to Florida. When they go back to Sweet Water...
4.7K 35 18
When Auburn Hemmingz comes to Crestfield High School her worst nightmares come true. She finds out that Werewolves do exist and that she has to be ve...
The Underworlds بواسطة Rhean.Therese

الخيال (فانتازيا)

26.9K 864 41
Welcome to the universe of The Underworlds! Meet Amelia Ray, a troubled 16 year old trying to make it through life on her own. She has been bouncing...