If only I wasn't a mermaid ~a...

By Naluforever5452

Princess Lucy's a mermaid who has only one wish: To be human. All her life she's been living underwater with... More

Chapter 1: why ever...
Chapter 2: A hatred for mermaids
Chapter 3: you betrayed us.
Chapter 4: thats not how you shower!!!
Chapter 5:A swing near a lake
Sorry!
Chapter 7: "Lunch can be hard to eat."
Chapter 8: Frienemies
Chapter 9: War Is Coming
Chapter 10: Rain
Chapter 11: Little wendy
Chapter 12: A date, A friend, A shock , A thought
Chapter 13: The past is the past
Writers block
Chapter 14: Suspicion
Chapter 15:the truth...?
Chapter 16:True friend
Chapter 17: "Not this time."
Chapter 18: Determined to know
Chapter 19....?
Chapter 19: "lets tell what we know."
New book...?
Break
Chapter 20: Sword fight
Chapter 21: the day before tommorow
Chapter 22: hanging out with friends
Chapter 23: Evacuation
Chapter 24: War is here
Chapter 25: Friendly help
On vacation- no internet?!!
Chapter 26: It Starts off with a fight
Chapter 27: beyond the border
Chapter 28: What seems like a cycle
Highschool+ out of ideas
Guys a little bit of help pls/survey
Chapter 29: The truth
Chapter 30: "Sacrifice one for all"
A/N
NARRATOR
GAJEEL
LEVY
GRAY
LUCY
EPILOGUE
FINISHED OH GOSH
DRAW DAT SCENE
100k- Thank you so much!

Chapter 6: Meet the dragneel family!

4.7K 235 36
By Naluforever5452

----------------------------------------------
Authors note
____________
Gosh, what is wrong with me. I had no idea about disclaimers.... ^^'
Ok here come the disclaimer
------
*in a boring voice*
I do not own any of the character nor fairy tail.... The um... They all own to Hiro Mashima.....
------

But I guess Hiro Mashima already knows that since this IS a fanfic.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

*clears throat*

Ok,
You may continue reading.
----------------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V

When we finished our small 'trip' to the lake, we decided to go back to the palace. As one of the maids opened the big gate for us, she opened her mouth to speak,

"Uh, um... Young master... Your parents want you. They also want to see the girl," she said as she looked at me.

"I see. We will be there right away," Natsu said as he took my hand to drag me in the palace. He kept dragging me until we reached the living room we were in earlier. In the living room, a lady and a man was sitting on the blue couch, smiling at us once they've noticed.

"Oh, hi there, Natsu," the man said. He had pink hair just like Natsu, except a bit darker. He also had the same exact onyx-green eyes as Natsu. He was wearing a dark blue tuxedo on top of his white t-shirt, as well as black trousers to go with it. His legs was crossed as he put his arms over the couch.

"My, is this the girl you brought in as a guest? She's beautiful~" the lady said proudly. She had blue hair that was tied up in a tight bun, and very fair skin. She also had the same brown color eyes that I have. Her legs were also crossed and her blue silky dress touched the floor as she was sitting down. She placed her hands properly on her lap as she smiled a bit. I blushed a bit as I quickly looked up at the ceiling.

Awaaaa why am I shy???

The lady laughed at my reaction as Natsu and the man looked confused.

Natsu reached his hand out towards the couple,
"Lucy, meet my parents, King Igneel and queen Grandine," he said boldly, though I already assumed they were.

Then he reached his hand towards me,
"Mom, dad, meet Lucy."
I quickly bowed,

"N-nice to m-meet you!!" I stuttered nervously. Natsu and his parents laughed at my response.

"You don't have to be so polite! Your just like Wendy..." King Igneel exclaimed.

".. Who's Wendy...?" I asked as I looked at him with a questioning look. Natsu opened his mouth to talk, but then was interrupted when a blue-haired girl came rushing into the living room. She wore a green dress that reached just above her knees, and green flats to match with it. Her hair was freely let down, with a dark blue clip on her hair.

"Ah, mom! I saw a white ca-" she started to talk, but then stopped as she noticed me. She looked at me with curiosity.

Natsu began patting on my shoulder,

"This is Wendy! She's my sister!" He chuckled with the biggest grin ever.

Ahh I see...

"Wendy, meet Lucy," Queen Grandine said softly. Wendy quickly bowed as I Did the same.

"Nice to meet you!" We both shouted boldly. The rest laughed at our politeness.

King Igneel stood up from the couch,

"Now now, enough of this nice-to-meet-you thing, I thing we should eat lunch! I'm starving!" King Igneel chuckled.

"Me too!" Natsu shouted with excitement as he patted his belly.

Oh yeah... How do I eat...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.4K 24
Sequel to 'Nalu: The Pirate Princess'. Lucy has had many adventures with Fairytail. She was captured. She made new friends. She found a dog. Became...
33.3K 1.1K 32
Princess Lucy Heartfilia, first and only princess of the Celestial Kingdom ran away from her castle to escape her caged life. When she suddenly met N...
215K 4.4K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
57.3K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...