Another Love || Jordan Parrish

By its_courts_

Madison Argent is back in town for her sisters funeral. Little does she know that Beacon Hills needs her help... More

1. Dead Pool.
2. Explanations.
3. Slow Down.
4. Stubborn.
5. Offer.
6. Saviour
7. War.
8. Holiday.
10. Crush.

9. The Healing Process.

5.5K 132 16
By its_courts_

Here's the second chapter! Enjoy!

"Yes," I mumbled as I locked my car and held the phone to my ear. "Yeah," I rolled my eyes. "No! I'm not telling you if we're having sex! I'm not 16 anymore dad you do not need to warn me about pregnancy." I scolded, rather too loud. A few officers looked up and laughed slightly at me making my cheeks flush with embarrassment. "Okay. Yes. No, I know you're still my dad," I huffed as he went on and on. "Right, I've got to go. Have fun on your hunt and don't let those Mexicans get you into too much trouble." I smiled at his reply before hanging up. I shoved my keys and my phone in my bag. I looked down at myself in my uniform. I don't think I'll ever be able to get used to this. I walked past the officers that laughed at me earlier.

"Charles, Adams, isn't it a beautiful night?" I asked, stopping to have a chat. They looked confused, maybe they didn't get my sarcasm.

"But it's stormy?" Adams said, but it sounded more like a question. I laughed quietly, rolling my eyes at him.

"Oh Adams, it's like you haven't learnt that almost everything that comes out of my mouth is sarcasm." I laughed before I continued into the station. The phones were going crazy. People were running around like headless chickens but I hummed as I walked in. Jordan had his back to me as the lights flickered.

"Yes ma'am, we're having trouble with the power as well. It's most likely related to the storm." He answered before he put the phone down. I went to step forward but the sheriff beat me to it.

"Parrish!" He called, causing Jordan to turn to him. "Check the back up generator, make sure it's fuelled."

Jordan sighed as he grabbed his jacket. "And Parrish! Answer the phone!"

Jordan tensed, he was fed up, I could tell. I stepped up to him, running a hand along his back. He jumped and turned, smiling weakly when he saw me.

"Hey," I said quietly before I pecked his lips. "You check the generator, I'll get the phone."

Jordan nodded and hopped off to go check the generator. Once I'd answered many phone calls, none of which were important, I slipped off to speak to the Sheriff.

"You should be answering the phone." He told me as I stepped in.

"It's not ringing." I answered, before I could say anything else, Jordan stormed in.

"6 months! 6 months of directing traffic. Doing courthouse security, and today I finished a total organisational overall of evidence lock up. Now I'm stuck behind the front desk while there's down power lines, a jack knife tractor trailer and reports of gun shots down town." He paused for a moment, making the sheriff sigh and look down at his desk. "I don't know what I did to lose your trust but you need every available deputy out there!"

The sheriff waited a moment, the office was silent before he gave in.

"Okay. I've got something for you." He handed Jordan a file.

"A noise complaint?" He asked, his tone saying. 'I just had a massive rant and you give me a noise complaint, are you fucking serious?'

"Yeah, somebody's been making noise, somebody else complained about it. Check it out." The sheriff ordered.

"Cool. I'm coming." I butted in excitedly, I haven't been out of the station in weeks.

"No," the sheriff waved. "Someone's got to answer the phone." I rolled my eyes and nodded. This job sucks.

Jordan followed me out to the front desk.

"I'll be back soon, alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"Fine," I whined, slumping down in the chair and looking at the ringing phone.

"Maddie-" he began but I cut him off by answering the phone.

"Hi, sheriffs department, what seems to be the problem?" I asked, I waited a moment before I looked back. Jordan had gone.

2 hours had gone by, I'd answered the phone at least a hundred times, at least, it seemed like that much.

"Hey!" Hammond shouted as she and Humphries pulled in a young boy. He struggled, "oh come on!"

"You guys are making a big mistake," the boy complained before he looked at me on the front desk and winked. I cringed as I stood up.

"Oh what the hell, are you trying to break my arm?" The boy sounded amused. But Hammond wasn't.

"Keep struggling and I'll be aiming for a compound fracture." She answered. I smirked at her answer. Please keep struggling, please keep struggling.
By now the sheriff had stepped out of his office.

"You forgot what the judge said didn't you.." The sheriff said loudly. The boy looked confused, as if he was trying to remember. "Next time is jail time." He finished.

"S-stilinski, w-what? Hold up," the boy choked, "come on."

"What's he in for?" The sheriff asked Hammond.

"B&E, and he was carrying a loaded 38." She filled him in.

"Okay. It wasn't mine. Sheriff come on, it wasn't mine." The boy defended.

"Book him." The sheriff stated, he sounded disappointed about having to do it.

"Oh," the boy laughed, "you're dead!" Hammond and Humphries carried him away. "Hey look at me you're dead!" The boy shouted. "You hear that! You're dead! You're gunna do this to me? You son of a bitch! You're dead!"

The sheriff looked at the ground and shook his head.

"Can anyone tell me why the hell Parrish isn't back yet!?" He shouted, I shrugged as his eyes landed on me. "Come on Maddie, we're going to find him!"

I happily got in the car, the sheriff drove us to the house where the noise complaint was from. We got out of the car, studying the dark and mysterious house. As we entered we both pulled our guns and flash lights out. We searched the house until the last place we had to search was the basement.

God this was creepy.

"Jordan?" I called, looking around.

"Parrish?" The sheriff asked as he stepped further into the room then me. "Parrish!" He shouted, as he began to rush. I followed him,. My flashlight landing on Jordan sitting on the floor, his shirt ripped open, with blood oozing from claw marks on his skin.

"Jordan!" I shouted as I kneeled down beside him. Jordan blacked out. I panicked. I wanted to cry. Was he dead?

"Maddie! Maddie!" The sheriff shouted at me, "help me get him out of here!" I nodded as I put my gun and flashlight away and picked up his legs. The sheriff took his top half and we rushed to get him in the car. We took him straight to the hospital where I was running around trying to find Melissa. Once I found her she helped us get Jordan into a secluded room.

"Okay, easy! Easy!" The sheriff said as we laid him down gently on a table.

"I thought you said you were going to keep him on desk duty.." Melissa said, making me furrow my eyebrows. He was doing it on purpose?

"It was just a minor noise complaint." The sheriff answered.

"He's not on fire, is he?" Melissa asked, gesturing to his wound that was steaming. There was steam rising from his wound. Literally.

"Not that I know of.." He answered.

"Yeah maybe it's part of his healing process." Melissa encouraged.

"It bloody better be, I can't be dealing with my boyfriend dying!" I whisper shouted before I let out a scream as Jordan sat up abruptly. His eyes were glowing an orangey red and his breathing had increased. The sheriff had his gun outstretched, pointing it at him as he turned around to face us properly.

"Put your gun down.." I suggested as Jordan's eyes went back to normal.

"It's okay," Melissa encouraged as she reached out and gently pulled his arm down. "Are you alright, Deputy?"

Jordan looked down at his body. His scratches were gone. He looked back up worriedly.

"Scott," he breathed, "we need to find Scott!" I let out a breath of relief. Not because Scott was in trouble, obviously, but because he was okay. I walked around the table and wrapped my arms around him. He took me in, rubbing my back slightly.

"Maddie, I'm okay." He reassured me. I pulled away from him, looking up at him.

"Don't ever scare me like that again!" I said as I playfully pushed him.

"Well, we've got a problem. I was attracted by a werewolf. At least I think it was a werewolf, his claws were different.." Jordan explained, leaning forward onto the table. "They were twice the size of Scott's.. More like talons."

"Well if that's the worst part then it doesn't sound too bad.." I pointed out.

"It's worse. They did something to me. I don't know how to describe it other then it felt like the life was being drawn out of me through them." He said, "through the claws."

"And now he's looking for Scott?" Melissa asked.

"Which got me thinking about what this guy can do, the rule is you have to kill an alpha to steal their power, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"But it's different for Scott.." I told him. "You can't steal a true alpha's power."

"I think this guy can.." Jordan answered as he looked up, he looked extremely worried.

"Then we have to find Scott! We have to warn him!" I panicked. I quickly pulled out my phone. I rang Lydia.

"This better be important Madison." Lydia answered plainly.

"It is," I breathed, "is Scott with you? Is he okay?"

"Yeah, what's wrong Maddie? He's fine. He may of just got attacked by some weird werewolf with strange claws but he's fine." She answered.

"What!?" I asked, "are you sure he's okay!?"

"Yeah, stop worrying, it tried to steal his power or something but it couldn't. So he's fine, honestly. You can speak to him if you want?" She asked. I shook my head as I let out a breath of relief.

"No, no, it's fine. I'm sorry for bothering you. Go enjoy the start of your senior year with some vandalism!" I said enthusiastically. She let out a laugh.

"It's not vandalism, and I'm going to write Allison's name down on things, she deserves that." She informed me, I smiled slightly.

"She'd love that, Lyds. She'd be proud of you, all of you and how far you've come." I told her before we said our good byes.

"Scott's fine. He's already dealt with the talon guy, he tried to steal his power but he couldn't." I informed Jordan, Melissa and the sheriff. They all laughed quietly. "Well, panic over! I need a drink!"

"Nah, ah, ah. No you don't Maddie. You haven't finished work." The sheriff pointed out. I looked at my watch. 1:57 am. I groaned loudly and watched as Melissa sent him a look.

The sheriff sighed before slumping slightly.

"Fine! You go have one drink! Just one! If I need you I'll call you in!" He said and I squealed and gave him a hug. He laughed and pushed me away. "Go on! You kids have fun!"

I left the room with Jordan, he had his arm around my shoulders and I had my arm around his waist, we strolled throughout the hospital heading for the exit.

"Well you need a shower." I laughed.

"You're having one with me." He stated, making me look up at him with my mouth open slightly.

"You can't say things like that in a public place Jordan!" I scolded, laughing slightly.

"Well I did, I can't wait to get home." He laughed.

"Me either.." I smiled devilishly. I definitely could not wait..

So, what did you think? Let me know in the comments, good or bad, all thoughts are welcome ☺️ I hope you enjoyed it. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
142K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
409K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...